FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Vctf vs Warfare vs Duel vs Tdm vs Dm vs Ctf

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vctf vs Warfare vs Duel vs Tdm vs Dm vs Ctf
    Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 12:16am
Snowreal> Duel
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 1:59am
Originally posted by FehtalaTee

Snowreal> Duel
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 3:12am
- Assault is the best mode ever seen in Unreal Tournament.
- UT3 = graphic wise the best UT
- UT99 = gameplay wise the best UT
- DEVIL is the best EU clan hands down
- qM is the best US clan hands down 

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 7:44am
Originally posted by Darkn3ss

- Assault is the best mode ever seen in Unreal Tournament.
- UT3 = graphic wise the best UT
- UT99 = gameplay wise the best UT
- DEVIL is the best EU clan hands down
- qM is the best PS3 US clan hands down

fixed your post, lol..

which doesn't mean much. ooooooooooooooooooh burrrnnnnnnnnn feeel it BURNNNN

haha Heart
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 8:12am
Haha.
Wait... so you think DEVIL is the best EU clan EVER <3 ?
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 8:52am
QM did earn their ut3 gaming title as the best clan in THEIR MODES...   duel, tdm and ctf, BUT QM don't get to claim vctf and warfare! what kind of sh1t would that be? lol if thats the case then i'm here right now to claim #1 dueler of all time :) it don't work like that though... gotta beat the best if you want to be the best

AR was the best vctf clan hands down and everyone knows it including qm :)

probably KmA in warfare... not sure though?
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 9:32am
Originally posted by SIZZLE

QM did earn their ut3 gaming title as the best clan in THEIR MODES...   duel, tdm and ctf, BUT QM don't get to claim vctf and warfare! what kind of sh1t would that be? lol if thats the case then i'm here right now to claim #1 dueler of all time :) it don't work like that though... gotta beat the best if you want to be the best

original GOW for warfare. but thats just my opinion.
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 9:44am

qM actually paid there dues in vctf. Tried to play AR but couldnt get anything lined up.... so they have a lil say

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 9:56am
Originally posted by Two_Fase

original GOW for warfare. but thats just my opinion.

your opinion is valid imo
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 10:07am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

qM actually paid there dues in vctf. Tried to play AR but couldnt get anything lined up.... so they have a lil say

no no, no NO NO... undefeated since the launch of ut3 in vctf means that AR was the sh1t in vctf! PERIOD!

not even a lil say for QM! lol
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 10:20am
AR was not around since the launch of UT3 lol.
And to be fair I don't think any team besides DEVIL or GrX would have beaten f u k on an EU server.
AR beat everyone they played, yes. Would they have beaten qM? History would be with qM regardless of mode.
Besides some of their memebers rememeber us from their SMP days.

Sizzle no clan came on these forums the way we did begging for a match in any mode.
We begged and our threads were ignored.

Some of you guys may remember when f u k called us out and said we were scared.
I told danjel8 he'd eat his words, and we humiliated them on an EU server.
Ps3 and 360 we are winners.
Tourny matches/clan matches are much different from pubs and we play for keeps.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 10:46am
Originally posted by ax412

AR was not around since the launch of UT3 lol.
And to be fair I don't think any team besides DEVIL or GrX would have beaten f u k on an EU server.
AR beat everyone they played, yes. Would they have beaten qM? History would be with qM regardless of mode.
Besides some of their memebers rememeber us from their SMP days.

Sizzle no clan came on these forums the way we did begging for a match in any mode.
We begged and our threads were ignored.

Some of you guys may remember when f u k called us out and said we were scared.
I told danjel8 he'd eat his words, and we humiliated them on an EU server.
Ps3 and 360 we are winners.
Tourny matches/clan matches are much different from pubs and we play for keeps.

well they were still undefeated... i don't know all the details of clan match discussions, but they'd still have to be beatin in vctf and they never were... Streetz is in AR now and he's a fk'n beast, so i still doubt that they could be beatin even now... there just way too good at vctf :) absolutly no weakness in vctf from what i've always seen

no one would even stand a chance against AR on SS or Suspense imo Necro or Kargo maybe?

if Seifer was in QM it would change everything though :) he is just fk'n sic in vctf when he's motivated 4 real... no joke! he has some crazy ass skillz
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 10:51am

4v4 ctf is #1 when teams are even... vctf is #2... tdm is #3... duel is at the bottom of a port-o-let because its poo poo :) health ho's, armor ho's, sound ho's... the common denominator is ho's lol jks   

its ctf all the way, because footrmode skill is #1

there's ctf on 360 almost every day around 5pm if anyone is interested... JKD, Jason, Seifer, Carnage, Maniac and Yerty all still play

Tell Yerty, Josh and Maniac to come to PS3.
I miss dem :/

I think Josh / Icicle is in uP now?
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Seifer View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Seifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 11:01am

4v4 ctf is #1 when teams are even... vctf is #2... tdm is #3... duel is at the bottom of a port-o-let because its poo poo :) health ho's, armor ho's, sound ho's... the common denominator is ho's lol jks   

there's ctf on 360 almost every day around 5pm if anyone is interested... JKD, Jason, Seifer, Carnage, Maniac and Yerty all still play

yerty has a ps3, I doubt the other 2 will get 1 though.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 11:03am
Josh / Icicle being in uP was and is without my permission.
QM on the 360 no longer goes by uP but by WM.
We never lost a vCTF clan match either.
Who has AR beaten? (I know iAM 2x)
Have you played AR in a serious match sizzle?
Pubs when its 5 of them one team don't mean anything.
Me and Bum ran 8vs8 CTF pubs with just us two.
The few times it was 5 qM in a vCTF room on the same team we never lost.
AR is good don't get me wrong, but unbeatable?
Helscream>
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 11:06am

Yerty? the guy with the beserk rockets that go through walls and chase you like a locked on longbow lol the guy that lives through 5 straight rockets all the time? lol me and JKD always talk about how weird Yerty's connection is... he is a pretty good camper, but dam there's something weird as hell going on with his connection lol

there isn't any ctf on ps3 so i doubt the would want on ps3 Darkness... and besides their needed for our 5pm 360 ctf :)
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 11:20am

Josh / Icicle being in uP was and is without my permission.
QM on the 360 no longer goes by uP but by WM.
We never lost a vCTF clan match either.
Who has AR beaten? (I know iAM 2x)
Have you played AR in a serious match sizzle?
Pubs when its 5 of them one team don't mean anything.
Me and Bum ran 8vs8 CTF pubs with just us two.
The few times it was 5 qM in a vCTF room on the same team we never lost.
AR is good don't get me wrong, but unbeatable?
Helscream>

AY... why aint i in u PI? lol

AR beat QM in vctf in pubs like 3 straight maps with 5 qm... i was on your team and i had high score lol you were getting real mad too :) they were some real good games... Weezy wasn't there though, and he makes a big difference especially in vctf with his beast hitscan on the large maps.
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 11:43am
lol smh even after all this time sizzle announces stuff as if he's ever played a clan match, or even seen the others in a clan match   );  stahp brah

TBH the only thing AR would have over qM is necris vehicle skills which would only come in handy on SS.....
So Axon vehicles on Suspense, Conatinment, Kargo, Rails they'd have a really good chance with Paw running  (;

&it's not like there's been tons of comp in vctf, iAM and Fu K were probs the only ppl AR played that were "good"

Also the best warfare players are footmode players so it's easy to say who'd be the best. 

also qM = Best EU clan

lolololol
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 11:43am
oh and if anyone was going to beat AR it would have been IAM... me, you, Seif, Streetz, and Feh may have gotten the job done? :) they'd have hell of a time stopping us from cap'n lol

id rather just give AR their due credit then what ifs at this point though
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 11:57am
I think I remember those games sizzle, we had two no names on our team with 3 points. Hence my rage.
QM is a better vCTF team than iAM. But iAM was fun.
Why don't we get our due credit lol?
Would AR annihilate F u K on an EU server?

And Containment?????? TROLOLOLOLOL
No team can ever beat us there.

We played both consoles and repeatedly played outside our mode. If any team was gonna beat anybody t was qM/the real uP.
We are all a bunch of tdm players who happen to play other modes.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

lol smh even after all this time sizzle announces stuff as if he's ever played a clan match, or even seen the others in a clan match   );  stahp brah

TBH the only thing AR would have over qM is necris vehicle skills which would only come in handy on SS.....
So Axon vehicles on Suspense, Conatinment, Kargo, Rails they'd have a really good chance with Paw running  (;

Also the best warfare players are footmode players so it's easy to say who'd be the best. 

also qM = Best EU clan

lolololol

here we go again lmao i've played against everyone lol how many vctf clan matches have you played in against AR or QM? i know vctf as well as anyone and better then almost anyone... you say its just necris and Axon vehicles? lol naw its map control, hitscan, communication and teamwork on Suspense... AR has real good hitscan for Suspense and they call out everything they see period... your either getting sniped at or longbow'd the whole time, which makes it hard to even cross to their side without taking atleast some damage... without extra health you aint running on them on Sespense... so forget grabing their flag without any extra heath... and Chris will cap after headshotting you while doing a wallbootjump so he will be kind of hard to stop lol this fk'n site is full of nerds that can't give a little credit to other good players except for qm? ChrisC, Seifer and Arkos were, are and always will be the 3 best and most skilled vctf players on either system us or eu! and i'm absolutly sure of that, and AR was #1 in vctf and unbeatin EVER so anything to the contrary is just wishfull thinking... even though my boy Phantaci may be hating me right now sorry Mr Christian, but i gotta keep it real my man
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 12:31pm
I liked duel the most because I didnt have to rely on teammates to win. I always had a hard time with ctf teams because ive only had good team work with a couple of players (RZABLADE, Frag, q80, arsynist).

qM dominated because they were an All-star team ha the best tdm, duel, and ctf players all together and no one except Type-z and FnA had enough skilled players to play a 4v4 and stand a chance. When 4/10 best footmode players in the game wanted a 4v4 no one stood a chance when the other teams had 1 maybe 2 players who could stand toe to toe with either of them in duel or tdm. Then you have good players who were scared to lose so they never got any better and then quit playing.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 12:45pm

here we go again lmao i've played against everyone lol how many vctf clan matches have you played in against AR or QM? i know vctf as well as anyone and better then almost anyone... you say its just necris and Axon vehicles? lol naw its map control, hitscan, communication and teamwork on Suspense... AR has real good hitscan for Suspense and they call out everything they see period... your either getting sniped at or longbow'd the whole time, which makes it hard to even cross to their side without taking atleast some damage... without extra health you aint running on them on Sespense... so forget grabing their flag without any extra heath... and Chris will cap after headshotting you while doing a wallbootjump so he will be kind of hard to stop lol this fk'n site is full of nerds that can't give a little credit to other good players except for qm? ChrisC, Seifer and Arkos were, are and always will be the 3 best and most skilled vctf players on either system us or eu! and i'm absolutly sure of that, and AR was #1 in vctf and unbeatin EVER so anything to the contrary is just wishfull thinking... even though my boy Phantaci may be hating me right now sorry Mr Christian, but i gotta keep it real my man

The question is how many times have YOU played them in clan matches lmao.

I've played both qM and AR in vCTF clan matches. Have played iAM, T-H-E, tWc/NRG, SMP, Aphex, Devil, Heavenly all in vCTF clan matches....please go somewhere else with your PUB record.

I meant everything else was even/on par (in vCTF) with the 1 thing one team has over the other, (besides the obvious foot skills of qM) was necris vehicles. Stop preaching like vCTF is some science with map control and communication lmao just like every other mode, we all know.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 1:01pm

I think I remember those games sizzle, we had two no names on our team with 3 points. Hence my rage.
QM is a better vCTF team than iAM. But iAM was fun.
Why don't we get our due credit lol?
Would AR annihilate F u K on an EU server?

And Containment?????? TROLOLOLOLOL
No team can ever beat us there.

We played both consoles and repeatedly played outside our mode. If any team was gonna beat anybody t was qM/the real uP.
We are all a bunch of tdm players who happen to play other modes.

we had a real good team against AR... me, you, Bum, Helscream, Worm and i thought there was a 5th qm? can't remember who though? they did win all 3 games, but the games were real close... i just didn't get the same kind of backup that Chris did with the flag :(

what u talking bout... qm gets all the credit lol   

and pffff... naw qm would probably get wrecked by IAM in vctf... me, Seif, Streetz and Feh in vctf :) i just don't think yall realise whats up in vctf? qm couldn't stop me in vctf bro lool

and Seifer was acually really looking forward to playing AR in that vctf tourney... i would have liked to see AR run against Seifers on foot in a match where Seif was serious :o that would really be something to watch
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

The question is how many times have YOU played them in clan matches lmao.

I've played both qM and AR in vCTF clan matches. Have played iAM, T-H-E, tWc/NRG, SMP, Aphex, Devil, Heavenly all in vCTF clan matches....please go somewhere else with your PUB record.

I meant everything else was even/on par (in vCTF) with the 1 thing one team has over the other, (besides the obvious foot skills of qM) was necris vehicles. Stop preaching like vCTF is some science with map control and communication lmao just like every other mode, we all know.

ok now how many times have you beatin AR in vctf? so that tells me that unlike qm you are acually well versed in getting your ass kicked by AR in vctf clan matches lol qm acually don't know any better, but you do, so your just troll'n :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>