Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Vctf vs Warfare vs Duel vs Tdm vs Dm vs Ctf

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 15>
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vctf vs Warfare vs Duel vs Tdm vs Dm vs Ctf
    Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 11:25pm

sizzle can prove himself in the 2v2 tdm thingy.

playoffs>

BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 11:42pm
LOL sissy been saying the SAME ****..SAME GET ON 360, SAME PLAY ME WITH 3 OTHER PLAYERS, SAME WE NEVER END UP PLAYING, THE SAME EXCUSES, SAME THIS AND THAT.
you guys are wasting your breath..WE ALL KNOW his skill level..we all know who would win. its not even cool to talk about it anymore.  
PSN:Imaginative
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Originally posted by Two_Fase

Originally posted by SIZZLE

QM did earn their ut3 gaming title as the best clan in THEIR MODES...   duel, tdm and ctf, BUT QM don't get to claim vctf and warfare! what kind of sh1t would that be? lol if thats the case then i'm here right now to claim #1 dueler of all time :) it don't work like that though... gotta beat the best if you want to be the best

AR was the best vctf clan hands down and everyone knows it including qm :)

probably KmA in warfare... not sure though?

original GOW for warfare. but thats just my opinion.

++++++++1

Other than the original tWc with Lunchy and crew, no other team past, present or future will ever compare to those hardcore nut jobs. Every practice we had in GOW felt like a damn clan match. Gotta give it to Noot and Dureg for getting all of us.. on the phone.. in a conference call before practice dates, this was before PSN chat.  And if you didn't show up.. they would call you asking where you were hahaha.

uhhh there was always a PSN chat? lol I dont know what your talking about.  I chatted all the time before I even got a game.
PSN:Imaginative
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 12:10am
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

LOL sissy been saying the SAME ****..SAME GET ON 360, SAME PLAY ME WITH 3 OTHER PLAYERS, SAME WE NEVER END UP PLAYING, THE SAME EXCUSES, SAME THIS AND THAT.
you guys are wasting your breath..WE ALL KNOW his skill level..we all know who would win. its not even cool to talk about it anymore.  
He does have a point.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 1:24am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

SMP > GOW in Warfare
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 1:37am
and syz man, imo iAM was its strongest when the OGs were still there...me, ghost, chisox, lunareffect, fase, xplorer, wolvie....that was a solid core group and we were all at our peaks. u think playin A-R has been hard for the last year or two, u shouldv played them in '09 when they actually played this game & were more beastly lol
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 2:14am
Originally posted by ax412

Pubs are like Exhibition matches.
You haven't been in the playoffs.
You've been invited to the tdm tourny and multiple CTF pugs and are still invited prove to us you are as good as you claim.
We all have to answer the naysayers, and its your turn.

what? it still sounds like Strider to me... first i'm not certified now 2v2 tdm... whats next 1v1 warfare? :)

dude your cracking me up 4 real lol count how many people that have an interest in this thread all the sudden?

all the qm fanboys are bout to form a linch mob :o

@Bum... you just lie when you lose, so why even take you serious? i bought gold just to play Penguin and he backed out not me! hard to prove anything when people back out or just lie or make excuses about maps not being legit... i've spent way too much time trying to get a ctf match on 360... if yall ever want a match you just let me know when and i''ll play... you say everyone knows my skill? i know you aint very good at vctf so its even i guess
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 2:44am
Originally posted by FehtalaTee

Siz name one person you better than in this thread. no trollin

you for 1! no trollin
as i thought, you couldn't even give me a serious answer.

you are not better than any of these ppl that sign in today.

: xX-RJD3-Xx, Phenethylamine, THE_KING_ETERNAL, phhiLLN, ubernoob, FehtalaTee, puertoRICAN, xX_F1N4L_Xx, XxXDEATHXxX101, drdeath2point0, JPINATOR, ut3lve, env_1ner, Iuckshot, YINYANG, TripoXx, Sephiroth_V7, QwEsT, Darkn3ss, DahBlackWorm, ThAtSmAtT, ColossusSlayer, BuMrUsH, WaRHore, xander07306, -CYAN1DE-, Do_Or_Die_420, jesse, Darkflames_15, W-Lrd_Moriarty, hinterland, WaR, duzyBYK, HanFei, MikeyBrennan, danjel3+5, Sunny-Dis, iTz-He4DSh0T, GOW_KillinUGood, Ether404, TuNA FISh, chisox666, TX2k7, DEVIL_Terror, Seifer, RpZ-Xot1Cz, NxT_iS_WaR, Two_Fase, BAIN, jibba91, InHuMaNe_KiLLa

you know what? i bet the next group that signs in tomorrow you still wont out skill.<!-- 'Who Today V2.0.12' by Scotty32 - www.s2h.co.uk/wwf/ -->

dam id say it takes some real motivation to type in all those names lmao and thats imbarassing enough for you so i don't think i even need to say anything at all
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 2:55am

Siz name one person you better than in this thread. no trollin

you for 1! no trollin
as i thought, you couldn't even give me a serious answer.

you are not better than any of these ppl that sign in today.

: xX-RJD3-Xx, Phenethylamine, THE_KING_ETERNAL, phhiLLN, ubernoob, FehtalaTee, puertoRICAN, xX_F1N4L_Xx, XxXDEATHXxX101, drdeath2point0, JPINATOR, ut3lve, env_1ner, Iuckshot, YINYANG, TripoXx, Sephiroth_V7, QwEsT, Darkn3ss, DahBlackWorm, ThAtSmAtT, ColossusSlayer, BuMrUsH, WaRHore, xander07306, -CYAN1DE-, Do_Or_Die_420, jesse, Darkflames_15, W-Lrd_Moriarty, hinterland, WaR, duzyBYK, HanFei, MikeyBrennan, danjel3+5, Sunny-Dis, iTz-He4DSh0T, GOW_KillinUGood, Ether404, TuNA FISh, chisox666, TX2k7, DEVIL_Terror, Seifer, RpZ-Xot1Cz, NxT_iS_WaR, Two_Fase, BAIN, jibba91, InHuMaNe_KiLLa

you know what? i bet the next group that signs in tomorrow you still wont out skill.<!-- 'Who Today V2.0.12' by Scotty32 - www.s2h.co.uk/wwf/ -->

dam id say it takes some real motivation to type in all those names lmao and thats imbarassing enough for you so i don't think i even need to say anything at all

i know you're old but even you should know about the copy and paste feature  (;

also you never messaged me for a match on xbox so your gold statement = void
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 2:56am
He copied and paste.
How is 2vs2 tdma bad?
And tomorrow we are ps3 ctf puggin u should join.
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 2:58am

He copied and paste.
How is 2vs2 tdma bad?
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 4:07am
anyone else think the short bot on the left side of feh's sig looks like u might picture him, especially the look on his face? lol it just seems 2 b a perfect fit 4 him
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 7:47am
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

uhhh there was always a PSN chat? lol I dont know what your talking about.  I chatted all the time before I even got a game.

Yeaaahhhh I don't know what I'm talking about either, I'm an idiot. I remember that now.  MY BAD!
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 10:17am
Originally posted by TX2k7

and syz man, imo iAM was its strongest when the OGs were still there...me, ghost, chisox, lunareffect, fase, xplorer, wolvie....that was a solid core group and we were all at our peaks. u think playin A-R has been hard for the last year or two, u shouldv played them in '09 when they actually played this game & were more beastly lol

ClapClapThank you Tx I've been telling these dudes the same thing that the orignal iam had a way better team back in the day. Thats when vctf was good and games made it to 3 points.
Seifer View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Seifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 10:45am
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

Originally posted by TX2k7

ClapClapThank you Tx I've been telling these dudes the same thing that the orignal iam had a way better team back in the day. Thats when vctf was good and games made it to 3 points.
Player for player I think new iAM had the better team looking at tx's list. But I've never played old iAM as a team so maybe they had better teamwork.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 10:48am
As far as vCTF goes, I'd definitely agree with seifer.
If you factor seifer and benwa into the "new" iAM.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 11:23am
Warfare all the way.  No mode was more mentally taxing; you had to think about 15 other people, not get killed by 8 of them, trust your teamates, defend air land and ground, whilst fraggin' on foot.  Throw on top of that huge maps (relative), multiple nodes, and two orbs.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 11:28am
Thinking about land is way more important than thinking about ground tbh
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 11:30am
Well maybe if ut4 ever comes out we could put that theory to the test would be an interesting match.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 11:31am
Land I designate to vehicles, ground I designate to people, just for clarifications sake.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 12:10pm

He copied and paste.
How is 2vs2 tdma bad?

your so mad, and its ammusing the hell out of me... your even bumping some old ass threads now? :)

ps3 pug? why so you can put Feh on my team again? dude is worse then having COLDGAZE and you know it, and he's the fakest nerd i've ever seen online... always trashing people and then slobbering all oever them ingame... its so pathetic... he always trashed AR to me and Seif, but then id always hear him try'n to kiss their ass so hard ingame

you really don't want none Phantaci! i'm way better then any qm in vctf including you! id cap on qm so easy in vctf! yall would probably just rage quit! Weezy was and is the 1 true QM allstar in vctf... if he still played i couldn't say that, but he's off serving our Country so its just pretty much just you and Bum left... awe sh1t i just realised that you don't even have enough for a 4v4 loooool no wonder yall just want to 2v2

now back on topic

UNDEFEATED AR>QM in vctf

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 12:16pm
Lol
Your posts speak for yourself. 
Case closed.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 12:22pm
If you like however, we can 3v3
Me Feh, and Villin vs the best 3 you can muster.
Dedicated server.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 12:24pm

Lol
Your posts speak for yourself. 
Case closed.

if you really want proof? alls you got to do is find Penguin some balls, and then hop on 360 for a QUICK ctf match... i'll do the rest ingame
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 12:29pm

If you like however, we can 3v3
Me Feh, and Villin vs the best 3 you can muster.
Dedicated server.

Feh is garbage! he's only good as a fury or raptor ho! or as a good excuse for losing :) Vlln is clutch though, and he's cool
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 15>