FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Vctf vs Warfare vs Duel vs Tdm vs Dm vs Ctf

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vctf vs Warfare vs Duel vs Tdm vs Dm vs Ctf
    Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 12:31pm
That's not what I asked.
JKD, vgp, and yerty all have ps3s. (seifer included)

Feh will defend, I will run, and villin will play mid.
Get those 3 online.
Why would I play on 360 when I've already beaten your team. And won the 360 ctf tournament.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by ax412

That's not what I asked.

Get those 3 online.
Why would I play on 360 when I've already beaten your team. And won the 360 ctf tournament.

you've never beatin me, Seif and JKD, and you never will either! neither will anyone else because NO ONE CAN PERIOD! you can bump all the hater threads that you want instead of playing a REAL ctf match Phantaci... you Bum & Penguin all have 360's though... Death can dedicate his host

Just say no, because thats been the answer for years now :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by Seifer

Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

Originally posted by TX2k7

and syz man, imo iAM was its strongest when the OGs were still there...me, ghost, chisox, lunareffect, fase, xplorer, wolvie....that was a solid core group and we were all at our peaks. u think playin A-R has been hard for the last year or two, u shouldv played them in '09 when they actually played this game & were more beastly lol

ClapClapThank you Tx I've been telling these dudes the same thing that the orignal iam had a way better team back in the day. Thats when vctf was good and games made it to 3 points.
Player for player I think new iAM had the better team looking at tx's list. But I've never played old iAM as a team so maybe they had better teamwork.

idk about that man, chisox would out pilot feh and back in the day hed outgun him too
ghost & lunar were both fkn beast back then, lunar had ridiculously goot hitscan and ghost got to that point to, especially in the hellbender. the only person id say who could use the bender better to this day is helscream.
fase & xplorer were great support guys and we all know woolvie :)
id say seifer at his best wouldv outdone me at my best but it would be close, but now its obv lopsided cz i dnt play & hvnt been back at top shape for years lol
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

Originally posted by ax412

That's not what I asked.

Get those 3 online.

you've never beatin me, Seif and JKD, and you never will either! neither will anyone else because NO ONE CAN PERIOD! you can bump all the hater threads that you want instead of playing a REAL ctf match Phantaci... you Bum & Penguin all have 360's though... Death can dedicate his host

Just say no, because thats been the answer for years now :)

I have no problem playing the 360.
But tell me why you won't play us on the PS3?
I'll play 360 the moment you play ps3.

Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 12:50pm
PS3 = professional dedicated servers

you still havent come up with a valid reason to counter that fact

BTW-good job dodging phants challenge again, LIKE U ALWAYS DO
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 12:50pm
JKDMAN doesn't even like sizzle?
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 1:03pm
No matter who's ya crew.

On a serious note lets all play duel.
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Warfare all the way.  No mode was more mentally taxing; you had to think about 15 other people, not get killed by 8 of them, trust your teamates, defend air land and ground, whilst fraggin' on foot.  Throw on top of that huge maps (relative), multiple nodes, and two orbs.
lol 2 real bro
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 1:09pm
lmao ok you win my friend... i'm terrible at ut3, but i'm the MASTER at getting people mad on here :) and now i finally got you :o Astin Kutcher is a novice noob
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 1:10pm
@ sizz u r the most funny weird person i hve ever met via da internet!! your defo special
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by ut3lve

@ sizz u r the most funny weird person i hve ever met via da internet!! your defo special

well thnx Strider... i do try :) how could anyone really get mad over this dead ass game? especially about old ass sh1t? lol
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 1:38pm
"BUT" IAM serious about Feh! he is without a doubt the fakest NERD that i've ever seen online period! he's the only person online period that i can honestly say that i don't like... i have no problem with anyone else online period! not even you Penguin
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 1:43pm

and syz man, imo iAM was its strongest when the OGs were still there...me, ghost, chisox, lunareffect, fase, xplorer, wolvie....that was a solid core group and we were all at our peaks. u think playin A-R has been hard for the last year or two, u shouldv played them in '09 when they actually played this game & were more beastly lol

ClapClapThank you Tx I've been telling these dudes the same thing that the orignal iam had a way better team back in the day. Thats when vctf was good and games made it to 3 points.
Player for player I think new iAM had the better team looking at tx's list. But I've never played old iAM as a team so maybe they had better teamwork.

idk about that man, chisox would out pilot feh and back in the day hed outgun him too
ghost & lunar were both fkn beast back then, lunar had ridiculously goot hitscan and ghost got to that point to, especially in the hellbender. the only person id say who could use the bender better to this day is helscream.
id say seifer at his best wouldv outdone me at my best but it would be close, but now its obv lopsided cz i dnt play & hvnt been back at top shape for years lol
tWc was the best warfare team. best all around line ups were icn n theHeight. i miss d-thang..
shine on you crazy diamond
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 2:44pm
Sizzle won't play on ps3 because he knows that if he does bad then everyone will bully him on the Internet plus he's probably superstitious and thinks he plays better on the 360 than ps3 even though it's the same game with slight differences such as Hitscan and flak.You guys would probably be better off talking trash to hatred4u again because atleast he's willing to actually play
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Sizzle won't play on ps3 because he knows that if he does bad then everyone will bully him on the Internet plus he's probably superstitious and thinks he plays better on the 360 than ps3 even though it's the same game with slight differences such as Hitscan and flak.You guys would probably be better off talking trash to hatred4u again because atleast he's willing to actually play

yea i've only played on ps3 for years now tuna, so you've got me there dude
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 5:36pm
OG GOW + OG tWc + OG ckc = skull crusherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by jesse

tWc was the best warfare team. best all around line ups were icn n theHeight. i miss d-thang..

tWc lasted about 2 seconds in UT3's history. They were probably the most talented warfare squad put together at the time, but Envy managed to piss everyone off and that's history. T-H-E's lineup was in my opinion the best all-around lineup put together. That TRU/KmA combination is unbeatable. KmA core has never ceased to amaze me in warfare. It's just smooth like butter. SMP's warfare team in my opinion would take out tWc. They had Warhore and LunarEffect. In my opinion, those two players where in a class all by themselves on that warfare team. Add in chisox and the rest of the crew and they were deadly. I'll never consider a team with Envy on it as "all time greatest" since none of them survived more that a month.
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 10:32pm

iAM at its core in VCTF.... GHOST, Xplorer, Chisox, OMNI, Equalizer, Tx and Myself. usually we'd do 5vs5 at min. Tx, Xplorer and myself were a deadly 3 man combo. i knew where they were at all times and vice versa. we called out everything from a guy sittin idle to the seconds someone is touchin the flag. Pinnacle has played the OG group so much that he knows as soon as i take out his tank Tx is grabbin the flag and now he has to deal with a swarm of gunfire from all directions. this group at its CORE was the best lineup. iAM is like the X-Men everyone has been in and out of it at any given time. the new iAM (AT, After Tx) had talent just lacked the communication and structure that the previous team had.

on paper u have (taking myself out of lineup cause i played on both) Ghost, Xplorer, Chisox, Omni, Equalizer, Tx  vs Seifer, Benwa, Streets, Sizzle, Fehtalatee. granted thats 6 vs 5 but for arguments sake i can point out the strengths and weaknesses of both. Overall i see the OG team being the victor.Smile

Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 11:10pm
Chisox was good in the Fury but i think BenWa was better in it... benWa was a hell of a defender on foot also, and he'd always call out everything even in a pub... Streetz and Seifer on the same team is just beast period... Feh? :) me and Seif always work real well together... when were both serious we can keep our flag safe on foot if we need to or run... Seifer has no weakness in vctf except that he don't want to lower his self by using a vehicle ever, and sometimes its better to hop in a vehicle then to stay on foot

it would be a good fun match no matter who won, but id say new iam... TX's flag running skillz could make it go the other way though? he was right up there with Chris at running
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 11:21pm
OG team all the way. Tx will touch the flag 2-3 times b4 seifer touches it once. u mentioned he had no weaknesses in a previous thread. he takes to long to power up b4 touching the flag. granted with 199 health, boots, armor and thigh pads he was unstoppable but that was always the key to his flag runs. Tx will go in with 5 health and hope for the best. either that or our notorius "decoy" runs. (those are always hilarious)
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 11:30pm
Chris, TX, Arkos = League of Their Own.
Nobody has duplicated what these guys did vCTF. These guys would walk into a server and single handedly demolish a stacked opponent. Nothing has compared. Many have tried, but haven't come close.

ChiSox was great in a raptor.

Syzygy, you weren't around when the AR/iAM/T-H-E/ckc/ICN/SMP/GOW/TRU/TOP/qm/DEVIL/Heavenly etc etc. were around. During those days it was vicious. Teams wanted each other dead. Competition was at all all time high. Multiple servers in each mode poppin' off. Sh!t talking was intense. There was one thing everybody agreed on - UT3 was a bada$$ game and we all loved it. You saw the tail end of the competitive days. But to be a part of the true competitive days, it was insane and the level of competition was unbelieveable. It hurt to play back then. Your figers would be hurting at every joint, but you wanted more.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 11:34pm
Hearing this talk makes me wish that vctf clan matches still existed. i miss them. so intense, pubs dont come close to the feeling u use to get at the start of those matches, especially when you seen all AR tags on the other team, you knew they were gonna bring the pain.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 11:35pm
lol well fase omni & equaliser were like the 2nd Half OGs, i remember when we brought them in along with cannon, but that was after envy left & the guys who roled with us after SMP are 1st half OG, Lunar & woolvie sir...their tags are in almost all the clan match caps i hv from the early iAM days including our containment win vs AR, and matches with THE, Heavenly, etc. but i agree it ran very smoothly. and yea im a reckless bastard, but its funny when i actually make it
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Hearing this talk makes me wish that vctf clan matches still existed. i miss them. so intense, pubs dont come close to the feeling u use to get at the start of those matches, especially when you seen all AR tags on the other team, you knew they were gonna bring the pain.

+1

used to get real adrenaline rushes flag running in clan matches, id look at my hands afterwards and theyd b shaking so hard. most intense rush was the Sandstorm overtime match iAM vs AR when chris and i both had each others flag at base. longest 2 minutes ever
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

KmA challenges you! Get your DEEP boys ready!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>