FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

G.O.A.T UT3 CLANS top 3 U.S/E.U

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: G.O.A.T UT3 CLANS top 3 U.S/E.U
    Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 8:10pm
USA = RTO
EU = T2D
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by xX-RJD3-Xx

top 3 of both us & eu
Blackcats
Aphex
NRG

you cold also say
war
war lord
devil

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 9:57pm
oOPS lasted a few weaks before Tuna led a revolt and imploded it... does it still count as a clan though? no clan matches, but there was plenty of iam drama in that short time lol its a shame that oOPS didn't get to atleast play a few ctf matches before it got messed up... i think me, Seifer, VGP & JKD would have had a lot of fun in ctf matches win or lose... winning is so much better though :) i still say we can't be beat in ctf on 360    
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

I don't think this thread is asking what clan is the best of all time,  asking for the top 6 US&EU

You can't pick one clan to be the best of all time, that's dumb

:/
u can if you say qM ;)
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 11:14pm
US - qM, qM, qM

EU - qM, qM, qM

Worldwide - qM

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

US - qM, qM, qM

EU - qM, qM, qM

Worldwide - qM

LOL

PSN:Imaginative
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2012 at 12:48am
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

US - qM, qM, qM

EU - qM, qM, qM

Worldwide - qM

LOL

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2012 at 2:03am
dam Seph... you just took qm fanboy to a whole new fk'n level lmao wow... sorry my man, but i have to boot you from the iam hillbilly club :( no brown nosing hillbilly's allowed!!!
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2012 at 3:17am
i swear it wasnt funny until I saw worldwide
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2012 at 5:53am
First and founding QnL:

Rican
Minnow
Fazed
Q80

Later:

Darkn3ss
Fazed
RottenScoundrel
Inhumane Killa

We still have a clan section in here REMEMBAH.
Y WE SO FORGOTTEN?

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2012 at 7:53am
Qnl lmao
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2012 at 8:00am
i was not a founder of qnl..... lol
me veda and herbert joined in hopes for some match's and aside from like 2 scrims with qM, we didn't play any :/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2012 at 9:32am
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

i was not a founder of qnl..... lol
me veda and herbert joined in hopes for some match's and aside from like 2 scrims with qM, we didn't play any :/

Nice burn!
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2012 at 12:21pm
tRi <3
xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by ax412

A vehicle based clan can not be the greatest clan of all time. Vehicle Based Lolololol.
Means in TDM or CTF they hear my friend say, "Humiliating Defeat."
But seriously RJ your list = LOL

yea thought it was obvious that I wasn't being serious
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 4:47pm

A vehicle based clan can not be the greatest clan of all time. Vehicle Based Lolololol.

w-lrd > you :( 
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 7:59pm
qM and tRi best clans on UT3 Ps3 end of. no clan has played as many matches and won most of them than tRi or qM.

Not just saying that coz I was in tRi, its just the truth.
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by phhiLLN

w-lrd > you :( 
 wrlrds go ham bro bro lol
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 5:45pm
US:

AR - Beyond the BS, this team simply had it for vCTF. Almost every player on that team could be interchanged. Just an amazing team.
qM - These guys are just damn good. Whatever mode, they can get it done and with style.
SMP (pre-iAM) - Just a ridiculously talented group of player assembled. Although they had a d!ckhead (Prodigy) as a leader, this team was amazing 

EU:

DEVIL - Terror and Associate were two of the original all-around EU players that were amazing.
F u K - The original F u K was one of the coolest group of players put together. And they had no shame in taking anyone on.

LunarBlackcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 10:56pm

First off most of you don't know the origin / history behind the clans being mentioned or how some of these fools have clan hopped 6 times over lol. Anyway since I was LunarBlackcat day one and I'm stil LunarBlackcat day 2,256, I'd say I can officialy put to rest the greatest 3 USA Clans of all time.

1.Quake Marines - They were by far the most dominant and feared team, even pushing Gamebattles.com to organize / maintain competitve ladders on a national scale, meaning the competition pool would have been a billion times greater than it has been in at least 3-4 years. They were there day 1.

2.Blackcats - Ya I know I'm biased but nobody can deny the facts I'm about to lay down.
The blackcats were the most dominant, feared, and undefeated VCTF clan in history. They dominated when the game's competiton pool was at it's greatest, the first year of launch. They put VCTF on a national scale, prompting several start up VCTF spin-off clans like AR who was rostered by former Blackcat members. To this day several Blackcats are still in the top ten pure server leaderboards. No other clan has so many in the top ten for so long. They were there day 1.

3. I gotta go with GOW here. They put competitive warfare on the map. They were responsible for hundreds of competitve clan matches against the likes of clans like TWC. GOW also has a great website and helped create custom content when UT3 was active. I know there's lots im missing here, but GOW was there day 1.

So there you have it, 3 original clans, the G.O.A.T UTC PS3 U.S.
"Don't cross a Blackcat."
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 12:13am
Originally posted by LunarBlackcat

First off most of you don't know the origin / history behind the clans being mentioned or how some of these fools have clan hopped 6 times over lol. Anyway since I was LunarBlackcat day one and I'm stil LunarBlackcat day 2,256, I'd say I can officialy put to rest the greatest 3 USA Clans of all time.

1.Quake Marines - They were by far the most dominant and feared team, even pushing Gamebattles.com to organize / maintain competitve ladders on a national scale, meaning the competition pool would have been a billion times greater than it has been in at least 3-4 years. They were there day 1.

2.Blackcats - Ya I know I'm biased but nobody can deny the facts I'm about to lay down.
The blackcats were the most dominant, feared, and undefeated VCTF clan in history. They dominated when the game's competiton pool was at it's greatest, the first year of launch. They put VCTF on a national scale, prompting several start up VCTF spin-off clans like AR who was rostered by former Blackcat members. To this day several Blackcats are still in the top ten pure server leaderboards. No other clan has so many in the top ten for so long. They were there day 1.

3. I gotta go with GOW here. They put competitive warfare on the map. They were responsible for hundreds of competitve clan matches against the likes of clans like TWC. GOW also has a great website and helped create custom content when UT3 was active. I know there's lots im missing here, but GOW was there day 1.

Thanks for the props.
My PSN is Phantaci and I am one of the original members of qM.

I always forget the Blackcats were undefeated.
A friend of mine coined the term; but I always heard ghost stories about the BlackCats and how they owned people lol.
qM, AR, & the BlackCats
only undefeated clans.
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 7:53am
^uN was undefeated I think. Just saying it doesn't mean much when you hardly play anyone good.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 9:16am
Originally posted by Iuckshot

^uN was undefeated I think. Just saying it doesn't mean much when you hardly play anyone good.
hahahahahaha
Ssshhhh save it for the House of Trolls.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by LunarBlackcat

BuMrUsH = qM's clutch
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 2:26pm
1. Tunnel Snakes rule. They're the tunnel snakes. That's them - and they rule.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>