| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

G.O.A.T UT3 CLANS top 3 U.S/E.U

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: G.O.A.T UT3 CLANS top 3 U.S/E.U
    Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 7:00am
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Originally posted by LunarBlackcat

Originally posted by ax412

A vehicle based clan can not be the greatest clan of all time. Vehicle Based Lolololol.
Means in TDM or CTF they hear my friend say, "Humiliating Defeat."
But seriously RJ your list = LOL

First off most of you don't know the origin / history behind the clans being mentioned or how some of these fools have clan hopped 6 times over lol. Anyway since I was LunarBlackcat day one and I'm stil LunarBlackcat day 2,256, I'd say I can officialy put to rest the greatest 3 USA Clans of all time.

1.Quake Marines - They were by far the most dominant and feared team, even pushing Gamebattles.com to organize / maintain competitve ladders on a national scale, meaning the competition pool would have been a billion times greater than it has been in at least 3-4 years. They were there day 1.

2.Blackcats - Ya I know I'm biased but nobody can deny the facts I'm about to lay down.
The blackcats were the most dominant, feared, and undefeated VCTF clan in history. They dominated when the game's competiton pool was at it's greatest, the first year of launch. They put VCTF on a national scale, prompting several start up VCTF spin-off clans like AR who was rostered by former Blackcat members. To this day several Blackcats are still in the top ten pure server leaderboards. No other clan has so many in the top ten for so long. They were there day 1.

3. I gotta go with GOW here. They put competitive warfare on the map. They were responsible for hundreds of competitve clan matches against the likes of clans like TWC. GOW also has a great website and helped create custom content when UT3 was active. I know there's lots im missing here, but GOW was there day 1.

So there you have it, 3 original clans, the G.O.A.T UTC PS3 U.S.

BuMrUsH = qM's clutch

ya riiightttttttttt!! haha jp

I tot i was da clutchestest/ :/ lol

and worldwide? damn seph hit that spot on and made me laugh f***in hard hahaha

and ummmm yea i love this community<3
www.nambla.org
PaulGranger21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 7:03am
and i was the co founder of tRi not many people know that ;)

tRi This was Dameik
tRi ThaT was myself, the weeze

and slosh was too:) 

good ol times where the games would be even, then i got too good and everything went downhill from there bahaha
www.nambla.org
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 9:54am
Originally posted by PaulGranger21

Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Originally posted by LunarBlackcat

A vehicle based clan can not be the greatest clan of all time. Vehicle Based Lolololol.
Means in TDM or CTF they hear my friend say, "Humiliating Defeat."
But seriously RJ your list = LOL

First off most of you don't know the origin / history behind the clans being mentioned or how some of these fools have clan hopped 6 times over lol. Anyway since I was LunarBlackcat day one and I'm stil LunarBlackcat day 2,256, I'd say I can officialy put to rest the greatest 3 USA Clans of all time.

1.Quake Marines - They were by far the most dominant and feared team, even pushing Gamebattles.com to organize / maintain competitve ladders on a national scale, meaning the competition pool would have been a billion times greater than it has been in at least 3-4 years. They were there day 1.

2.Blackcats - Ya I know I'm biased but nobody can deny the facts I'm about to lay down.
The blackcats were the most dominant, feared, and undefeated VCTF clan in history. They dominated when the game's competiton pool was at it's greatest, the first year of launch. They put VCTF on a national scale, prompting several start up VCTF spin-off clans like AR who was rostered by former Blackcat members. To this day several Blackcats are still in the top ten pure server leaderboards. No other clan has so many in the top ten for so long. They were there day 1.

3. I gotta go with GOW here. They put competitive warfare on the map. They were responsible for hundreds of competitve clan matches against the likes of clans like TWC. GOW also has a great website and helped create custom content when UT3 was active. I know there's lots im missing here, but GOW was there day 1.

So there you have it, 3 original clans, the G.O.A.T UTC PS3 U.S.

BuMrUsH = qM's clutch

ya riiightttttttttt!! haha jp

I tot i was da clutchestest/ :/ lol

and worldwide? damn seph hit that spot on and made me laugh f***in hard hahaha

and ummmm yea i love this community<3

Sorry buddy :(

I was ahead of my time..Unf.uckwitable.
I dont go as hard as I use to no more tho.. that motive sparkle to be the illest ut3 player isnt there no more.. why?
I already achieved. I dont have to prove anything no more. people KNOW me. haha
in everyones top 10 list no matter what it is

Gosh I miss the old days.. I just want it to be as active as it was back in early 08..so much fun..

PSN:Imaginative
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 10:55am

and i was the co founder of tRi not many people know that ;)

tRi This was Dameik
tRi ThaT was myself, the weeze

and slosh was too:) 

good ol times where the games would be even, then i got too good and everything went downhill from there bahaha

I remember Dameik asking me if I wanted to join before he even decided on a name, but he asked me like a day to late since I started playing with Instinct  :<

You shoulda stood in tRi so we coulda beat qM   Cool

XD
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 11:09am
Nah me and bum were unbeatable back then :(
Me micky and bum would have beat tRi either way :(

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 7:46am
no way kehd hahahha
www.nambla.org
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 9:02am
in 2015 this thread will still be going ,in 2015 the only people still on here will be bum, paw n pedelo, in 2015 the only people who will remember qm will be qm!
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 11:21am
Shut up you dumb mother fvcker.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Shut up you dumb mother fuĀ­cker.

fixed  \o/
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

Shut up you dumb mother fu­cker!!

fixed  \o/
fixed  (o)
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

Shut up you dumb mother fuĀ­cker.

fixed Ā \o/
like a boss

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 5:58pm
in 2015 Strider will be able to finally afford his sex change operation! 
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 6:42pm

Quote from JPINATOR: " I love Red Dead Redemption, I would even play it online with strider i love it that much" XD

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by ut3lve

in 2015 this thread will still be going ,in 2015 the only people still on here will be bum, paw n pedelo, in 2015 the only people who will remember qm will be qm!

in 2015 il be out of the marine corps, and il go back to slaying videogame people in the next ut;) 
www.nambla.org
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 6:51pm
what?
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 11:06am

in 2015 il be out of the marine corps, and il go back to slaying videogame people in the next ut;) 
you dont hafe to explain your self to me its ok fella
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 11:11am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

in 2015 Strider will be able to finally afford his sex change operation! 
hey its grab a granny jp XD! i would love to smell yr gaming seat after a sweaty floodgate overtime match yummy! just so i can knw what a real sex op smells like! you manly man you
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 11:21am
Strider you suck.
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 11:22am

Strider you suck.
nah but she does
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 11:28am

Strider you suck.
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 1:40pm
qM & tRi >>>> ALL

End off.

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 4:36pm
no just qM ;)
www.nambla.org

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 4:38pm

you dont hafe to explain your self to me its ok fella

i wasn't..../why would i "explain" myself to some nobody on the internet? 

you sir, are an idiot
www.nambla.org
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 5:03pm
because Paw Weezy says so

the StoneCold of ut3
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 8:09pm

no just qM ;)
PSN:Imaginative
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>