2v2 TDM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2v2 TDM
    Posted: 22 Jul 2012 at 8:00pm
I'll be in ohio until Sunday or Monday of next week.. I'll be ready the day I get back!!
drdeath2point0
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2012 at 6:55pm
YO me and drD are going to play as soon we can, just been too buisy and he has been going outta town,, we tryd one night but it fell through.  we will try to knock out our match this week
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2012 at 5:49pm
Whoever wants me on their team just PM Me.
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2012 at 5:38pm
2 ppl can take mine and ricans spot
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2012 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by i2ic0chet

Originally posted by Iuckshot

lol you're already on a team
we have to wait for a match anyway

technically, I said I'd boot teams if I wasn't given a reason why they didn't play before the end of the weekend, but might as well draw it out as I'm not interested in doing much else after this anymore

Also, I think its up to i2ocky who gets the spot xD

If I'm going to sub I need to know the day and time.  Unless its to late.

My partner's PSN was i2ockyRacoon I think lol
I'm sure he'd play with you, but we were supposed to play the losers of some teams that hadn't played yet
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2012 at 5:33pm
what maps will u play biohazard n rising sun lmao
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2012 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Iuckshot

lol you're already on a team
we have to wait for a match anyway

technically, I said I'd boot teams if I wasn't given a reason why they didn't play before the end of the weekend, but might as well draw it out as I'm not interested in doing much else after this anymore

Also, I think its up to i2ocky who gets the spot xD

If I'm going to sub I need to know the day and time.  Unless its to late.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2012 at 9:39pm
Well I tried to get a match done before I left for vacation but:no go!! Oh well I'll be back in a week or so and maybe other people beside death cakes and war box will be ready to play;) peace
drdeath2point0
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by WaR

Originally posted by drdeath2point0

Anyone gonna step up??

HEY IF PHAN & BUM CANT SHOW UP TONIGHT, ME AND BOX ARE DOWN TO PLAY AGAINST YALL.
PHAN & BUM CAN PLAY WINNER.
I THINK THIS WILL BE A MORE INTENSE MATCH UP SINCE WE KNOW THE OUTCOME VS PHAN & BUM WILL BE

JUST A TOUGHT???

lol i said that already to drokun bout the outcome ,,,, is it that obviousLOL
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 10:14pm
I'm on and ready ;)
drdeath2point0
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 8:18pm
sounds good war ill be home in about an hour and a half i was working out of town. ill hit you up then ill talk to cake when i get home to so be ready... 
drdeath2point0
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 3:15pm

Anyone gonna step up??

HEY IF PHAN & BUM CANT SHOW UP TONIGHT, ME AND BOX ARE DOWN TO PLAY AGAINST YALL.
PHAN & BUM CAN PLAY WINNER.
I THINK THIS WILL BE A MORE INTENSE MATCH UP SINCE WE KNOW THE OUTCOME VS PHAN & BUM WILL BE

JUST A TOUGHT???

DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 11:22am
Anyone gonna step up??
drdeath2point0
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 7:41am
yeah ill b on and ready 6 or 7 ish central.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 6:54am
Cool get me a team to play tonight f the bracket I'll play whoever shows
drdeath2point0
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 12:56am
okay since drokun is gone I'm taking over (by force) and I'm now declaring any map is playable (but customs are encouraged)
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 7:30pm
Work on your cardio then your just light headed hahahahaha
drdeath2point0
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 7:28pm

It's not **** if I let you win.....ha
lol so your saying you cant raype the willing lmao,  anyway yea ill play whenever just im not able until round 6ish most days and after thursday through sundays are not really good..   trying to juggle running a business, working out and having a kid and getting microsoft certs,,,,,wow just saying that made me dizzy
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 6:32pm
It's not **** if I let you win.....ha
drdeath2point0
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 6:31pm
Personal??
drdeath2point0
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 6:30pm
ENOUGH! .. I raype both of you
PSN:Imaginative
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 6:23pm
^^Ehh, dont get personal with me brah

U dont know what might happen to u when u wake up the next day
im tired.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 6:12pm
Does your mum kno u talk like that rocko?haha
drdeath2point0
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 5:27pm
Fkin ylod. WHY DROKUN WHY??? Preferred if Cs or homicide had it. Would make life easier.... Fkn ylod
im tired.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 5:23pm
Ooohhhhh a mystery I'll call scoobydoo ASAP
drdeath2point0
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>