Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: untitled
    Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 10:58pm
Jail?  jeez
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:45am
^highly possible

shine on you crazy diamond
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2015 at 4:40pm
Is Triphop still in jail? LOL
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 12:57pm
Let's start this back up again!!!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2014 at 8:08am
LOL <3

ckc_pamkitten View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC

Post Options Post Options   Quote ckc_pamkitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

..so theres nothing new about this 'rule' of mine which wasnt even a rule just a stating of facts that stand forum procedure still applies here and, as the has been no actual rule broken up to this point that would generally cause a moderator to step in and take action, no further action needs to be taken on the part of the mods.

if u noticed, there has been no further drama in the last 4 days and both u & pinnacle have been on here many times in that period.

favor has been shown to no side, so i would appreciate my integrity in the matter at hand not being questioned or insulted again sir.

There has been no further drama because we stepped back.  If we continued it on our end then the back and forth with Pinnacle and yourself would have continued.  We took the high road.

Taking the lead from JPs comment on the Olympic thread about things staying on topic, I request that our thread be cleaned up because the posts have been breaking a rule:

Originally posted by WOPR-1

5. Stay on topic - don't hijack someone's thread, start your own!  Off topic posts may be removed from a thread at the moderators discretion. If a thread becomes rampant with off topic comments it may be closed. 

All we wanted was to continue to post about our growing clan and Pinnacle repeatedly hijacked the thread.  Each time we quietly asked the post to be removed, which it was.  Eventually Triphop responded  publicly which erupted in the drama which was Pinnacle's intent.  Now that the drama has died down and focus has moved to the next big thing, would a moderator please clean up the thread so it can get back on topic.  

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 8:34pm
im glad u posted the whole thing, looking at it again it doesn't even look like wopr made it a rule he just says 'if u guys have something in place thats working to keep the peace then just keep doin that' and it would stand to reason that if the threat of suspension did not exist (which it hasnt for almost 3 years) then this 'agreement' set up between KmA & CKC, only affirmed by wopr, would be null in void since, like wopr says there, "i dont see anything wrong with the comments i've seen"...so theres nothing new about this 'rule' of mine which wasnt even a rule just a stating of facts that stand forum procedure still applies here and, as the has been no actual rule broken up to this point that would generally cause a moderator to step in and take action, no further action needs to be taken on the part of the mods.

if u noticed, there has been no further drama in the last 4 days and both u & pinnacle have been on here many times in that period.

favor has been shown to no side, so i would appreciate my integrity in the matter at hand not being questioned or insulted again sir.
CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 7:54pm
Just fyi when you post something you might want to post the entire thing. Since I was threatened at that time with getting booted by kma mods if i posted in their area, the agreement was made that kma stay out of our area as well. per that agreement all kma posts in our area were deleted and ckc members left kma threads alone in peace. So we understand that pinnacle can't get over what happened and keeps breaking this agreement. We also understand that it has been so long that threats by kma and these agreements have been forgotten. Rest assured though that we have not forgotten it. Tx saying that the new rule is that they can do or say whatever they want and we can do the same in their area isn't acceptable to us. We also have looked the other way with an occasional post. Since pinnacle wanted to start all this again though we have simply called upon any mod that remains neutral to honor the agreement put in place back then and keep this guy from stalking our area and harassing us as we try to post news and info about our clan. Simple as that      

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY WOPR-1 
I really don't like getting in the middle of this stuff....

I don't know the backstory to what happened between triphop, pinnacle, Bain, CKC/KmA etc....but if what I have read so far is true, that triphop was told if he posted in KmA that suspension would be coming then KmA should also not be in the CKC thread right?  Seems fair, no?  I mean I don't see anything wrong with the comments I've seen but if there is some kind of 'no talk' agreement between these 2 groups in order to keep the peace then lets do that.

[/url]
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by CKC_TRIPHOP

boy pinnacle you are good at proving my point. twist his words to whatever you want but the bottom line is rule/ agreement whatever i don't care man obviously it was more than a "suggestion" since for three years I have had your posts deleted and if their was no agreement that wouldn't have happened, by wopr's own statement he is telling us "In order to keep the peace lets do that then" in fact in my inbox i have a message from wopr from july4th last year where he deleted your crap in our area. You never stop and its sad.
"you saying get a lawyer and come after me" is fricking hilarious I love laughing at your posts you do realize this is an internet forum right.
what your missing here is this: I know you will do whatever and say whatever you want and obey no rules or or etiquette here. You have established that believe me. i don't want you banned because truly I could care less about you (it was three years ago dude really!). I know you were raised in this small town and its your home cool. whatever. it has already been made clear my posts in your area would be deleted and yours in ours won't because this site thrives on the drama.

I simply look at it for what it is, since there is bad blood between us and we are both here its best to leave each other alone and the "agreement" wopr set forth that we do that is fine by us and since your so hard headed and want to twist his words why don't you take his "suggestion" because YOUR continuous posts are perceived by myself as personal attacks harassing me. which of course require my response. but hey 482 views yesterday and and 730 views today so gotta love that right!

Personal attacks and harassment? However you say this is an internet forum? You're a grown man, not some teenage kid, who, as I recall, threatened to fight us and beat us to a pulp many times over. And you are the victim? Please bro, stupidity at this level is unprecedented. Again, I'll post wherever I please. Nothing is going to change.

Feel free to litter the KmA thread with your posts. Noone cares.
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 12:04pm

it has already been made clear my posts in your area would be deleted and yours in ours won't because this site thrives on the drama.

only if u break a rule otherwise i said they wont be

ok cool sorry, thanks for putting our thread back too!
[/url]
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 12:02pm
it has already been made clear my posts in your area would be deleted and yours in ours won't because this site thrives on the drama.

only if u break a rule otherwise i said they wont be
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 11:36am
boy pinnacle you are good at proving my point. twist his words to whatever you want but the bottom line is rule/ agreement whatever i don't care man obviously it was more than a "suggestion" since for three years I have had your posts deleted and if their was no agreement that wouldn't have happened, by wopr's own statement he is telling us "In order to keep the peace lets do that then" in fact in my inbox i have a message from wopr from july4th last year where he deleted your crap in our area. You never stop and its sad.
"you saying get a lawyer and come after me" is fricking hilarious I love laughing at your posts you do realize this is an internet forum right.
what your missing here is this: I know you will do whatever and say whatever you want and obey no rules or or etiquette here. You have established that believe me. i don't want you banned because truly I could care less about you (it was three years ago dude really!). I know you were raised in this small town and its your home cool. whatever. it has already been made clear my posts in your area would be deleted and yours in ours won't because this site thrives on the drama.

I simply look at it for what it is, since there is bad blood between us and we are both here its best to leave each other alone and the "agreement" wopr set forth that we do that is fine by us and since your so hard headed and want to twist his words why don't you take his "suggestion" because YOUR continuous posts are perceived by myself as personal attacks harassing me. which of course require my response. but hey 482 views yesterday and and 730 views today so gotta love that right!
[/url]
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 2:19am

Let's get a few thing straight here. We'll write posts wherever we please. You act like WOPR, the mods, admins and the rest of the community owe you something. You feel the need to protect your space even though it doesn't belong to you. You keep barking out orders like you own this place. This is iAMgaming.com, not your forum. Noone owes you anything, including mods, admin or the members. The site has done you a favor by allowing you to have your team thread. You don't own it or the content in it. So stop playing victim. It the admins/mods want to delete your thread, they can without any consequence. Not a damn thing you can do about it. I assure you WOPR can careless about your claims of personal attacks and harassment. If you truly feel that way, hire a lawyer and come my way. Feel free to start your own website. Noone will bother you there. But at iAMgaming.com, everyone in the community can post wherever they want.

And for the record, WOPR never made a rule forbidding either team to post in each others thread. 

Originally posted by WOPR-1

I mean I don't see anything wrong with the comments I've seen but if there is some kind of 'no talk' agreement between these 2 groups in order to keep the peace then lets do that

To me, this is simply a suggesstion, not a demand or a rule. So you see, there is no rule or a 'no talk' agreement, and with that whole threat of 'post in our section and you'll get banned' gone, you have no foothold to cling to. Your claims of "rule breaking" are invalid, try again.

Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 8:39pm
Yes we would like our "founder" thread back as it was, we want nothing more than our threads left alone and kma to abide by the agreement set forth by wopr that kma is not to post in our area, the same that ckc is not to post in theirs. the rest of the forum is open game to go after each other if we like. Heck i'm a big boy and can handle it. we have had no issue with this in all this time. I even have been overlooking the odd post here and there but when it becomes annoying that the rule is blatantly broken, well of course i'm going to defend my position. Sorry if that offends and if you can help me with this i would appreciate it and in turn will show you the same respect. 

On a side note: it was great playing again today seeing some old players like bowler22,  texmanxp batman2049, pcx clan members  and others as well as our friends in ak-47 was a real treat, it was cool that they kept telling me "get the tank triphop" in kargo. So I plan on spending some time there now and again and I couldn't help thinking how cool ut4 could be!!
[/url]
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 7:06pm
actually no, because as i understand it hes always saying whats past is past and to move on and such, so to want that thread kept considering how heavily editted and full of nonsense it was seems a little counter-intuitive, but hey i could care less where it is, wading thru that sespool of a thread, its just kinda sad now really, and personally if it were me i wouldn't wanna hav it in my section cuz its not very flattering at all especially at the beginning. but thats just me, so ill give u guys some time to consider it while i go out for a bit and if u still want it back then ill move it back.
Team CKC
Team CKC

Post Options Post Options   Quote ckc_pamkitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 6:52pm

on a side note i looked and saw your thread and changed its name back, so ur welcome

i also moved it to the moderator area as it is 3 years dead, and all drama so it is where it belongs now with plenty of other similar threads

Of course it was dead..it was locked.  Duh.  You know he wanted it kept in the area.  No reason to move it and hides the real outcome as well.  Nice "impartial" spin.  Ever think of a career in politics?
Team CKC
Team CKC

Post Options Post Options   Quote ckc_pamkitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 6:48pm

it should also be noted that also according to WOPR  "If someone is repeatedly disrespectful to the mods....we reserve the right to go directly to banning at any level including permanently."

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 6:26pm
on a side note i looked and saw your thread and changed its name back, so ur welcome

i also moved it to the moderator area as it is 3 years dead, and all drama so it is where it belongs now with plenty of other similar threads
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 6:01pm
it should also be noted that also according to WOPR  "If someone is repeatedly disrespectful to the mods....we reserve the right to go directly to banning at any level including permanently."

now then triphop u should realise i was not a mod when u stirre the pot before...i am now and i take iAMG's side no one elses. iv explained to u the rules repeatedly as a moderator. iv explained that should a standing rule be broken i will step in regardless of which side does it. im am not a member of kma here i am a moderator thats all u need to worry about.
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 5:47pm

To clear up any confusion for those who are unfamiliar with forum rules, Personal Attacks are defined by WOPR in the Forum Rules thread as:

"...remarks targeting one's race, creed, religion, or sexual orientation."
also included would be posting details of another members personal life or personal information without their consent. as far as name calling goes, while not advised, it is not enough to merit moderator action.

members should also realise that as a moderator my job is to the site first and foremost, my clan takes a back seat just like any other mod and we take this seriously.

HA HA HA what a joke kma ia all that matters to you if wopr was your concern you would abide with his agreement but nope kma rules are all that matter. Also thanks to you guys i dusted of my ut3 and have been playing all day wtg!
[/url]
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 5:43pm
To clear up any confusion for those who are unfamiliar with forum rules, Personal Attacks are defined by WOPR in the Forum Rules thread as:

"...remarks targeting one's race, creed, religion, or sexual orientation."
also included would be posting details of another members personal life or personal information without their consent. as far as name calling goes, while not advised, it is not enough to merit moderator action.

members should also realise that as a moderator my job is to the site first and foremost, my clan takes a back seat just like any other mod and we take this seriously.
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 4:05pm
That was certainly a fast response......post stalker ;) 
[/url]
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 3:58pm
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 3:56pm

its like talking to a wall with u...think of me what u will, you a person instrumental in starting that fued u speak of will get no respect from me. but i don't need to like or dislike u to do my job. ur blinded by prejudice, ignorance, and distaste yet u cling to the notion that your way is the right way and the only way. see iv been playing ut3 just as long as u have, my team founded this site and iv been here since day 1 thru thick and thin so u could never have a better idea about this site than me or half the other people here.

so im going to lay this out for everyone who reads this: the back & forth in this thread will be allowed to continue - just as in all other threads - until such a point that a moderator would generally step in in any other drama, this includes
 - personal attacks
 - posting porn or spam

should this point be reached, the offending party, regardless which side they are on will have their post move to the moderator lounge for review and issued a warning in accordance with forum rules.

Well once again you say nothing about the real agreement wopr laid out that kma stay off our threads and  we stay off yours (which we have) I have made it clear we consider yours and pinnacles posts harassment and a personal attack . so keep the views coming and prove my points for me. Other mods have already helped me by removing kma posts from our area per this agreement and we thank them. So you prove your point that as a mod you don't follow the rules either. pinnacle plainly says I have the power to break the rules and you support him on it proving my point that you don't care about what the site administrator says. So yes I know you are comfortable in pinnacles back pocket and will do whatever you like. lmao just don't think i am going to sugar coat a turd to make you happy, you two are what you are and at least i have the balls to say it

to king fatalis.....glad your having a good time man happy forth to you (check back soon ;))
[/url]
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 3:39pm
its like talking to a wall with u...think of me what u will, you a person instrumental in starting that fued u speak of will get no respect from me. but i don't need to like or dislike u to do my job. ur blinded by prejudice, ignorance, and distaste yet u cling to the notion that your way is the right way and the only way. see iv been playing ut3 just as long as u have, my team founded this site and iv been here since day 1 thru thick and thin so u could never have a better idea about this site than me or half the other people here.

so im going to lay this out for everyone who reads this: the back & forth in this thread will be allowed to continue - just as in all other threads - until such a point that a moderator would generally step in in any other drama, this includes
 - personal attacks
 - posting porn or spam

should this point be reached, the offending party, regardless which side they are on will have their post move to the moderator lounge for review and issued a warning in accordance with forum rules.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>