FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

12 Dead @ Dark Knight Rises Premiere

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 12 Dead @ Dark Knight Rises Premiere
    Posted: 20 Jul 2012 at 2:04pm
Article from CNN:  http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/20/us/colorado-theater-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the people who were killed. Apparently the gunman threw in a canister of tear gas into the theatre and opened fire while walking up the isles. Such a waste of life.

-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2012 at 2:07pm
I've heard about this, too. Very interested in his yet unknown "motives"
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2012 at 2:11pm
I swear there is a youtube video out of a guy filming the outside of the theatre after the shooting and the youtube comments are probably the worst I have ever seen. People making jokes about where was Batman to save them and horse **** like that. Sometimes I wonder about the human race smh.

Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2012 at 2:17pm
"Authorities recovered four guns -- a rifle similar to an AR-15, a shotgun and two Glock handguns"

America -_-"

Discussions on forums and facebook goes how this could have been prevented.
Some say if security should have wore guns this would not have happened.
Imo it could just have an even worse ending if that was the case.
What would security do? Shoot bullets in a theater while people are in the line of fire ? -_-
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2012 at 4:05pm
This is heart breaking :(
xander07306 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2012 at 4:14pm
Just goes to show you that anything can happen when you least expect it.... its crazy cuz all week, friends from different parts of the country were spotting "Batman" running around their neighborhoods... smh..weird stuff.... i feel bad for the ppl who were there as well as their families... makes me think bc me and my wife take our son to the theater and God forbid something were to happen..............
"I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm". -- Mike Tyson // Olympians_Hades // BF3 [Olym]xander07306
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2012 at 5:53pm
Why so serious?

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2012 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by Darkn3ss

America -_-"

ooooh don't start that crap up, you know as well as I do that other countries have the same sort of nut jobs.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2012 at 6:23pm

I plan on going to the theater tonight or tomorrow to see this movie.

CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2012 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

This is heart breaking :(

70 people and countless lives affected, I would say no motive but would agree with experts here that say underlying mental illness combined with some triggering event.

But I agree colossus heatbreaking just fricking heartbreaking! Cry
[/url]
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2012 at 8:24pm
Allegedly the guy man an account at 9gag.com and warning people that he was going to shoot people up.
Also its alleged that the 9gag community egged him on and gave him "advice."
If thats true, that is sickening -___-.
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2012 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by ax412

Allegedly the guy man an account at 9gag.com and warning people that he was going to shoot people up.
im pretty sure that's a rumor started by the users of 4chan....lol which is more believable
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2012 at 8:54pm

Bro, that is not true.
The owners of 9gag have put a message on top their site, stating they have even searched their site for such posts, and they were not involved at all. Even if they were, the community wouldn't ever support that, maybe one or two idiots, but not the community ;o

I have read of another post such as the one you mentioned, on 4chan though. Not sure if its faked or not, but the guy wrote, two days before 
"Tired of life in general. I'm gonna hero at a dark knight screening on Friday
Wish me luck, I'm preparing, I already bought a firearm. I have been planning my attack and I will update you all if I escape. Yours truly
Not a summerfa.g"

Either way, it is sickening as it is :/

EDIT: This is the message on 9gag:
The Colorado ‘Dark Knight’ shooting is a devastating tragedy, and our thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families. When we initially heard the rumor that one of our users may have been involved, we did an immediate and thorough search of the site and found absolutely zero evidence that any of the alleged posts ever appeared on 9GAG. Any reports otherwise are completely untrue and we ask your help in putting this incredibly insensitive hoax to rest. Our hearts go out to the victims and their families and, as the investigation continues, we will certainly help in any way we can.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2012 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Bro, that is not true.
The owners of 9gag have put a message on top their site, stating they have even searched their site for such posts, and they were not involved at all. Even if they were, the community wouldn't ever support that, maybe one or two idiots, but not the community ;o

I have read of another post such as the one you mentioned, on 4chan though. Not sure if its faked or not, but the guy wrote, two days before 
"Tired of life in general. I'm gonna hero at a dark knight screening on Friday
Wish me luck, I'm preparing, I already bought a firearm. I have been planning my attack and I will update you all if I escape. Yours truly
Not a summerfa.g"

Either way, it is sickening as it is :/

EDIT: This is the message on 9gag:
The Colorado ‘Dark Knight’ shooting is a devastating tragedy, and our thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families. When we initially heard the rumor that one of our users may have been involved, we did an immediate and thorough search of the site and found absolutely zero evidence that any of the alleged posts ever appeared on 9GAG. Any reports otherwise are completely untrue and we ask your help in putting this incredibly insensitive hoax to rest. Our hearts go out to the victims and their families and, as the investigation continues, we will certainly help in any way we can.
Good.
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2012 at 9:16pm
9gag is full of too many hipster fa­ggots and 12 year olds to discuss anything like mass murder  :x
ckc_pamkitten View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC

Post Options Post Options   Quote ckc_pamkitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2012 at 10:11pm
As a parent it is heartbreaking to hear stories like these and my heart goes out to those involved.  But I can't help but wonder why would anyone even bring a kid as young as 6 yrs old to a movie like this let alone at midnight? smh
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2012 at 10:56pm
Alotta kids love Batman :/
Midnight showing?
Questionable, I had a hard time staying up late back then.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2012 at 11:04pm
what makes a person that has never even been in trouble before dicide to do something so ruthless and evil like that? all those people just tryi'n to watch a movie without any clue what so ever to what was about to happen... innocent people including kids just getting gunned down for no reason at alll... its just so dam sad... he had to be 1 evil mutha fk'r... it would be very hard to believe that no one knew that he was that dam evil

i feel for the victoms and their family's... sh1t is just aweful!   

sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2012 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

what makes a person that has never even been in trouble before dicide to do something so ruthless and evil like that? all those people just tryi'n to watch a movie without any clue what so ever to what was about to happen... innocent people including kids just getting gunned down for no reason at alll... its just so dam sad... he had to be 1 evil mutha fk'r... it would be very hard to believe that no one knew that he was that dam evil

i feel for the victoms and their family's... sh1t is just aweful!   

Yeah there had to have been some signs.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2012 at 11:14pm
I read that he booby-trapped his apartment too with explosives and trip wires with the capability of blowing up his apartment building and the surrounding ones. That's insane!!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2012 at 2:44am
i heard that he wanted to be like the joker... also heard that he had his stereo set to come on at midnight and blair loud music, so people would come to check it out and get blown up... there was too much planning for him to be just some wack job... dude was cold and calculating... thats just evil period
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2012 at 8:35am
I hope CPS steps in and rescues some of these children that were at a midnight movie from their unfit parents. A three month old at a extremely loud midnight movie? Now there's a future tragedy that can be prevented.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2012 at 9:57am
all parents make some mistakes though Bain... i'm not high on removing kids from their parents... i've seen some seemingly bad parents totally turn it around and become great parents, and sometimes even great parents make bad decisions... a movie theatre should be care free even at midnight... this type of thing should just never ever happen

things like this always make me wonder why GOD didn't intervene?   
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2012 at 11:42am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

I plan on going to the <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">theater</a> tonight or tomorrow to see this movie.

I went to see it yesterday at IMAX, Its f***ing amazing. One of the best films Ive ever seen. Bain is a boss.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2012 at 12:01pm
bain is great, not joker level but def made the character his own
Movie was great, i just think they could have trimmed it down a bit, and added some humor, for a nearly 3 hour long movie, i want to be able to laugh a few times here and there :l
still pretty amazing, one of the best series by far, and the ending was perfect the more i think about it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>