Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

12 Dead @ Dark Knight Rises Premiere

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 12 Dead @ Dark Knight Rises Premiere
    Posted: 25 Jul 2012 at 7:27pm
thank god america has people like han fei n tx because we would all be fcked! stupid ass people america will destroy itself eventually then maybe we can just all chill!
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2012 at 7:45pm
Guns kill people( Mostly in America) ...... That's not a good thing = I don't agree with them. simple
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2012 at 8:10pm

Colossus doesn't know what he's talking about 

Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2012 at 8:23pm
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2012 at 10:56pm

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2012 at 11:36pm
You know I was waiting for someone to point out that he also tried to use explosive devices which ARE NOT GUNS to kill people as well. Do you know what that means? It means the person was f***ed up in the head. So lets do some math Psycho + Explosives + Guns = It must be a gun problem only. Really!? SMH

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 12:16am
there's more important issues then gun control... a child dies every 6 minutes in Africa due to drought, hunger and war... thats fk'd up!
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 12:20am
Just remember the subway bombing in the uk, there is crazy people in every countryWacko
[/url]
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 5:55am
Originally posted by phhiLLN

I hope you realise that millions of people are against Guns including people in America and all over over the world. It's not just me in this entire world with this opinion you moron.
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 5:57am
Originally posted by CKC_TRIPHOP

Just remember the subway bombing in the uk, there is crazy people in every countryWacko

That was Taliban, not an English citizen. The guy that killed the people at the cinema was American.
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 6:00am
Originally posted by SIZZLE

there's more important issues then gun control... a child dies every 6 minutes in Africa due to drought, hunger and war... thats fk'd up!

That's very true.
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 7:52am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

That was Taliban, not an English citizen. The guy that killed the people at the cinema was American.
dude im amazed u dont know da simple facts about a terror bomb in our own country= they were not taliban they were british citizens with british passports sh1t was home grown bro! when u talk about mass loss of life plz get yr facts right or otherwise we start to look as stupid as 95% of the americans
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 7:56am

lol bro dat one made me chuckle
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 10:09am

Guns kill people( Mostly in America) ...... That's not a good thing = I don't agree with them. simple

According to Gunpolicy.org, the US leads the world in suicide by firearm, but is far from the highest number of homicides per capita.

Suicides / 100,000 people

Homicides / 100,000 people
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 10:19am
we're #1!!!!
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 10:28am
lol bain, you always pop in here at random times
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 12:03pm
Obama finally did speak about gun control yesterday for the first time in a great while. He gave a very low-key speech, and his words were chosen very carefully http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/25/12957142-obama-addresses-gun-control-for-first-time-since-aurora-shootings?ocid=todmsnbc11. And Romney (who signed Massachusetts AWB Ban in 04' when he was governor) selectively responds http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/25/12953031-romney-on-nbc-changing-gun-laws-wont-make-all-bad-things-go-away?lite.

EDIT: An interesting article I just came across http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/07/26/Obama-Demagogued-Gun-Control-in-Illinois-Vetting
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 12:54pm

I hope you realise that millions of people are against Guns including people in America and all over over the world. It's not just me in this entire world with this opinion you moron.
Im sure, but your argument is stupid. 
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by ut3lve

dude im amazed u dont know da simple facts about a terror bomb in our own country= they were not taliban they were british citizens with british passports sh1t was home grown bro! when u talk about mass loss of life plz get yr facts right or otherwise we start to look as stupid as 95% of the americans

TROLLL

hahahaha noob
im tired.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 2:56pm
the fed runs sh1t here... they probably even tell Obama when he can take a sh1t lol no disrespect to Obama or the office intended :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
xander07306 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by HanFei

According to Gunpolicy.org, the US leads the world in suicide by firearm, but is far from the highest number of homicides per capita.

Suicides / 100,000 people

Homicides / 100,000 people
Is the  United States the only country on BOTH lists.... damn smh
"I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm". -- Mike Tyson // Olympians_Hades // BF3 [Olym]xander07306
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by RpZ-Xot1Cz

TROLLL

hahahaha noob
nah mate 
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 8:23pm

thank god america has people like han fei n tx because we would all be fcked! stupid ass people america will destroy itself eventually then maybe we can just all chill!

If it wasn't for those stupid ass Americans, you'd be German right now. I believe it was our proficiency in killing that brought your country back to life. What happened in Colorado is an isolated incident of 1 mentally f***ed up person, out of 300 million people.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 9:38pm
lol oh snap
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

If it wasn't for those stupid ass Americans, you'd be German right now. I believe it was our proficiency in killing that brought your country back to life. What happened in Colorado is an isolated incident of 1 mentally f***ed up person, out of 300 million people.
Pin that depends on his ancestry, I know I sure wouldn't have been born. Peeps from US are far more savvy with politics than those in UK. I would say USA only entered WWII after pearl harbor. Japan and Germany were allies so maybe you had to act quickly whilst the rest of EU were still fighting the Nazis because you wouldnt be able to defeat the combined might of Germany and Japan on your own. Anyway im more interested in the Colorodo incident. I know its a fact that gun deaths are significantly higher in countries where hunting is a part of culture or where gun control is more 'liberal'. So its too simplistic to say its a one off because it isnt, it may not be frequent, it may be a rarity but CS isnt too far off the mark imo. What im curious about is why is it so absurd to just change the constitition? After all the right to bear arms was in vue of forming a militia against invaders. Whats really fkd up is that gun sales in Colorado has risen because of the need to protect yourselves nd the right to bear arms.  Why be bound by a rule that were clearly designed for life 200 + years ago???  
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>