FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Illuminati

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Illuminati
    Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

1:30 Girl dress kinda like batman

2:00 Girl with devil's horns

2:30 3:51 4:00 Lil wayne possessed

2:36 All seeing eye in the girls mouth & forehead

3:37 Movie scene

3:42 12 Skeletons and Holding their heads like they hear gun shots

Here is the video, seems kinda messed up, not worth freaking out on though.
one of the worst songs, worst videos from the worst rapper (wayne) ive heard/seen in a while....
i made it to the 2min mark b4 i was forced to stop watching 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 4:12pm
Tupac>all then eminem
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

Are you saying that if I sell my soul I will get hella money and hoes?   ಠ_ಠ

lol I know it sounds stupid and it is, but thats what they believe.
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 4:13pm
Wale has some great songs.. but meek has more good ones, I listened to one of Wale's mixtapes or whatev and it was just awful, anything meek is on just has flow 
streetz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote streetz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 4:15pm
lol I agree Rican other than that 1 diss song were he disses Pusha T or whatever the guys name is.Wayne is so bad.And idk King hard to compare tupac  
Light Years Ahead Of My Peers
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 4:21pm
I like wayne, wayne is cool, nothing spectacular lyrically but definitely has great flow in some songs, not worth 80m for no reason XD  he does have one of the best mixtapes EVER made, which is one of the dedications. but lil wayne beyond 2009ish is just disgraceful >:[ 
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 4:27pm
when wayne raps it sounds like he has a pee-pee in his mouf
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by streetz

LoL Shawn...... i'd say Wale>Meek they are similar.
k koke>wale but rocnation is a serious label with those two on it they bth go hard! 

top 5 rappers alive- nas, eminem, k koke, styles p, joe black
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
AK-47-D-MAFIA View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 6:09pm
“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

when wayne raps it sounds like he has a pee-pee in his mouf

lil wayne kisses other menThumbs Down
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 9:37pm
Who's the best rapper, what a fitting discussion to the topic of Illuminati.

Alive ? Eminem >
G.O.A.T. ? Hard to say, but Em, Tupac, Biggie, Nas, Dr.Dre.. my opinion

Also Jay-Z, Jada, Kurupt, Reggie, Nate Dogg, Snoop, Proof, ...
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Who's the best rapper, what a fitting discussion to the topic of Illuminati.

Alive ? Eminem >
G.O.A.T. ? Hard to say, but Em, Tupac, Biggie, Nas, Dr.Dre.. my opinion

Also Jay-Z, Jada, Kurupt, Reggie, Nate Dogg, Snoop, Proof, ...

Kurupt was overrated he could flow.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2012 at 3:24am
Easy E and 2pac imo   

2 best songs though imo are coolio's gangsters paradise and bone's see you at the crossroads

before anyone tries to clown... i was the first white guy around to listen to black music... i acually took easy e's "hey we want some pssy" into a country bar on dj night and had them play it lol it was a big hit too :)

willd wild west was my favorite song way back in the day... thats real oldschool though so yall probably don't even know that one... Bumrush might though? hell it should acually be his theme song, because it ends with "so break out before you get bumrushed"

sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
nerds_is_war View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote nerds_is_war Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2012 at 7:46am
robert johnson sold his sole to the devil 90 years ago,music ind has been using this to sell us crap for 100 years lol.robert j the original delta bluesman,awesome guitar btw..check him out if you have time.
nerds_is_war View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote nerds_is_war Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2012 at 7:50am
soul^
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2012 at 7:57am
Originally posted by SIZZLE

Easy E and 2pac imo   

2 best songs though imo are coolio's gangsters paradise and bone's see you at the crossroads

before anyone tries to clown... i was the first white guy around to listen to black music... i acually took easy e's "hey we want some pssy" into a country bar on dj night and had them play it lol it was a big hit too :)

willd wild west was my favorite song way back in the day... thats real oldschool though so yall probably don't even know that one... Bumrush might though? hell it should acually be his theme song, because it ends with "so break out before you get bumrushed"

You talking about will Smith wild wild west..lol if so that song was hella bad.
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2012 at 8:18am
best upcoming rappers- i know some of these hve been in da game long but there now blowing up

french montana, max b n chink drugz aka cocaine mafia!! if max b gets his appeal dat movement is to strong! 

usg gang- k kokes team, exo, menace, lefty, serious team! if yr listenin to old mixtatapes they aint all dat but da new **** out there is overly good! 

best mixtapes to be released in da last 4 years apart from da cocaine mafia stuff is from da uk= k koke pure koke volume 1 and 2    joe black-black page  joe black-realonaire
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2012 at 12:11pm
yaaa french has some of the hottest songs right now, although he can make some REALLY garbage ones
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12