FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

iAMCTF 3 Draft System/Rules/IRC Chat *UPDATED*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iAMCTF 3 Draft System/Rules/IRC Chat *UPDATED*
    Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 2:35pm
Pretty much penguins list with a couple modifications........
(King Eternal is underrated.... he is the king of all "randoms" in my opinion, great communication and is always that dude who steals the flag long enough for his team to return his... and for this i hate him)
Bumrush - $10  
Phantaci - $10
Penguin - $9.75
Rico - $8.75
War - $6.75
Colossus - $6.25
Drone - $6.15
Sizzle - $6

Seifer-$9.25
Rican-$9.00
Philln-$9.00
Veda-$9.00
Disco-$8.50
Herbert-$8.50
Streetz-$8.25
Tourmentor-$8.25
FehtalaTee-$7.50
Terror-$7.50
The King Eternal-$7.50
Justaname0/Box-$7.50
Biofreak-$7.00
PRO_Hemlock-$7.00
KupcakeDestroyer-$6.75
RockyRaccoon$6.50
Mikey-$6.50
Darkness-$6.00
Dagon/Buckethead-$6
D-Mafia-$5.50
drdeath2point0-$5.50
Trixente-$5.25
RJD3-$5.00
eWu_Destruction/Homicide-$5.00
Jibba-$5.00
Blues-$5.00
Bear-$4.00
Toke-$4.00
Orchid-$4.00
NbK_Pain-$4.00
NerdSlayer-$3.75
elsope-$3.75
xkaperx-$3.75
Strider-$3.50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

Originally posted by ut3lve

what happened between cs n pengerz??? this feud has gone on for long lol highly entertaining still!

Penguin hates me, not much more to it.
Don't flatter yourself, I don't hate anyone in this world  (;

now stop filling this thread with nonsense.
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 2:48pm
lolol what the hell are yall doing?? lol Phantaci, Penguins...why are yall making me cost so high? no one is going to buy me for that much lol i feel like the Beats from Dr Dre. lol im coming after yall if no one picks me upAngry
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by ax412

Bum rico, peng, veda, and myself should be the only ones allowed to post these things.
Otherwise people get offended and post retarded ratings.

naw just let Veda do the rating... he's always fair, UNBIAS and level headed... even when people start raging before it even starts :) id trust his judgement over the big ego's anyway
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 2:56pm
whos list on here is not fair?? im confused..
Watch in 720P....duh
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

whos list on here is not fair?? im confused..

you talking to me?
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 3:01pm

I agree with most of the lists, however I think

• Superman (Rican) -$8.50
  • Seifer-$8.50
  • Vedakid-$8.50
  • Phil-$8.50
  • Streetz-$7.75
  • Disco-$7.75
  • TOURMENTOR-$7.75 (Based on his attitude)
  • Warxx-$7.50
  • Box-$7.25
  • Herbert $7.25
  • Terror-$7.25
  • Biofreak-$7.25
  • Kupcake-$7.25
  • Feht-$7.25
  • Elsope-$5.50

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 3:02pm
yes. What makes u think his list would be more fair then others? every ones list so far looks ok..
No offense to Veda, hes to nice tho, in the last tourney he should have just said no to all the late entries, but the sweetheart in him would not allow it... he is to nice a guy
I LOVE YOU VEDA, NO HOMO
Watch in 720P....duh
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by FehtalaTee

lolol what the hell are yall doing?? lol Phantaci, Penguins...why are yall making me cost so high? no one is going to buy me for that much lol i feel like the Beats from Dr Dre. lol im coming after yall if no one picks me upAngry

Haven't heard this before btw u owe me $1.86 for copyright infringement ;)
drdeath2point0
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

yes. What makes u think his list would be more fair then others? every ones list so far looks ok..
No offense to Veda, hes to nice tho, in the last tourney he should have just said no to all the late entries, but the sweetheart in him would not allow it... he is to nice a guy
I LOVE YOU VEDA, NO HOMO

where your going wrong Rican is not realising that i'm responding to Phantaci's post and not to anyones list... he gave an opinion and i just gave one in response... my point was that i trust Veda to be unbias and fair with absolutey no troll'n involved... id trust Bum to leave out troll'n also... i sure wouldn't trust Penguin or Phantaci not to troll a little... Phantaci already trolled Strider making him a 3... then he tried to say some lame excuse... but it was obviously troll'n... Veda wouldn't do that though imo

i'm done here though... just waiting for the picks to go down

oh, and i like you Rican, but i wouldn't trust your ass not to troll a little either lol
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 3:25pm
Nothing in my post was troll. Strider is a warfare player with no knowledge of maps or callouts and will lag a lot which is why he is low. 
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 3:27pm
No two players can have the same market value or this system is a bust...not that hard to figure out!!!!
drdeath2point0
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 3:27pm
i see no trolling in this thread... im slightly disappointed 

Watch in 720P....duh
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by drdeath2point0

No two players can have the same market value or this system is a bust...not that hard to figure out!!!!
Umm no, some people can have 7$ because of their defending skills and someone can have 7$ for their offense skills. not that hard to figure out.
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 3:31pm
My price is nice and low. Guess you lots will have to fight to pick me. WHO GOT THAT i2?
i2ockyracoon.........  btw i defend like i2ic0.......
im tired.
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

Nothing in my post was troll. Strider is a warfare player with no knowledge of maps or callouts and will lag a lot which is why he is low. 
lol now be nice! i already said all this in da ctf draft thread i cant be arsed to write it out again
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 3:36pm

Umm no, some people can have 7$ because of their defending skills and someone can have 7$ for their offense skills. not that hard to figure out.

I was under the impression the value of the player chosen would be the alternate order of next round pick?
drdeath2point0
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 3:37pm

it don't really matter to me anyway... Phantaci listed people, and i disagree'd... now on to the picks

ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by phhiLLN

• Seifer-$8.50
  • Vedakid-$8.50
  • Phil-$8.50
  • Streetz-$7.75
  • Disco-$7.75
  • Warxx-$7.50
  • Box-$7.25
  • Herbert $7.25
  • Terror-$7.25
  • Biofreak-$7.25
  • Kupcake-$7.25
  • Feht-$7.25
  • Elsope-$5.50

skill over attitude
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 3:40pm

I was under the impression the value of the player chosen would be the alternate order of next round pick?
i made a point to list mine numerically, which makes a higher 7 obv more than a lower 7  (;

EDIT: Rico is making the final list anyway  ;>
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by ut3lve

Originally posted by phhiLLN

• Seifer-$8.50
  • Vedakid-$8.50
  • Phil-$8.50
  • Streetz-$7.75
  • Disco-$7.75
  • Warxx-$7.50
  • Box-$7.25
  • Herbert $7.25
  • Terror-$7.25
  • Biofreak-$7.25
  • Kupcake-$7.25
  • Feht-$7.25
  • Elsope-$5.50

skill over attitude
I dont know if you know but tourmentor didn't want to play a map in the last tourny so he just whipped out his impact hammer and pouted, and costed his team a big loss that's the attitude I'm talking about
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 3:49pm

i made a point to list mine numerically, which makes a higher 7 obv more than a lower 7  (;

EDIT: Rico is making the final list anyway  ;>

Oooo I see ......very ninja ;)+1
drdeath2point0
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 3:49pm
Lol you a trip rican, but I don't get what the big deal is about the ratings they seem fair to me. Plus everyone in the draft is bound to be on a good team being that all the captains are great players, and no one in the pool is garbage. Anyways whens the next round picks gonna get posted or are yall waiting until all picks are completed?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

Lol you a trip rican, but I don't get what the big deal is about the ratings they seem fair to me. Plus everyone in the draft is bound to be on a good team being that all the captains are great players, and no one in the pool is garbage. Anyways whens the next round picks gonna get posted or are yall waiting until all picks are completed?
I think Rico wants to do the Draft this weekend witth everyone in the IRC Chat. Like last time only the captains are allowed to state who they want when asked and everyone else is allowed to watch if they want  o:
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 3:53pm

Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

I think Rico wants to do the Draft this weekend witth everyone in the IRC Chat. Like last time only the captains are allowed to state who they want when asked and everyone else is allowed to watch if they want  o:

Alright thanks bro.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>