Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

iAM CTF Tournament III

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 62>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
elsope128 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote elsope128 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iAM CTF Tournament III
    Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by xX-RJD3-Xx

ok so its

Rj(GOD) & Philln(CLOWN) vs. elsope(CLOWN) & Sizzle(GOD of CLOWNS)

Date:10/6/2012
time:2pm eastern

YO CLOWN

HA LOL

you made me laugh 

BRAVO NOOB BRAVO ClapClap

elsope128

W-Lrd_Yamakazy

AK-47_Prince

AK-47_BIG-SOPE-
Blues View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Blues Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 5:42am
Originally posted by Iuckshot

It's easy to say Eu CTF is bad after the best players of their time left..
click

oh, wait

Haha Dro, haven't seen that in years! There's a couple of early cameos of me in that montage lol

The good old days when people walked everywhere xD
PSN: TheBIues / JFF-TheBlues-
januto1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote januto1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 10:32pm
idk but i think it was a good match
► Let The Darkness Embrace You ◄
januto1,
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 1:09pm
It's easy to say Eu CTF is bad after the best players of their time left..
click

oh, wait
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2012 at 10:13am
its just warfare TX... it ain't like it was a real skill mode match :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2012 at 2:32am
Originally posted by DEVIL_Terror

Originally posted by phhiLLN

Originally posted by ut3lve

Originally posted by BuMrUsH

I dont remember ANY EU vs us tdm match...i never was part of the ctf either lol..if I'm not needed then really goes to show the poopness
i dont remember any US vs EU warfare either bro! blue rizla

EU Vs US match from 2009 or 2010

good to see i at least progressed up as i looked at the pics lol
its just weird i dont remember this happening, and that i played a match with BK-Varsity, im usually good about remembering matches... i mustv been unconcious for this 1 haha
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2012 at 1:04am
Originally posted by phhiLLN

dagon>>>>>>>>>>.

I cant speak for leqn but Im assuming he doesnt buy new interesting games and stays faithful to ut3. him winning anything in pubs is irrelevant

but i can speak for you sizzle, tsk tsk tsk son. by god you need to give another game a try and give ut3 a rest. as a matter of fact my ps3 is right next to moi and I see you chilling on ut3 right nao. Wink

you need to be expecting the other nut to drop in a year or two Vlln
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 11:50pm

dagon>>>>>>>>>>.

I cant speak for leqn but Im assuming he doesnt buy new interesting games and stays faithful to ut3. him winning anything in pubs is irrelevant

but i can speak for you sizzle, tsk tsk tsk son. by god you need to give another game a try and give ut3 a rest. as a matter of fact my ps3 is right next to moi and I see you chilling on ut3 right nao. Wink

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 6:28pm
lmao well you did tell me to take my mic out of my ass the other night... you know thats got to leave a stain :)
Do_OR_Die_815_ View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_OR_Die_815_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

you don't own sh1t here kid... although i do send some clothes to the eu goodwill so you may own my old pants?
Lol @ eu goodwill, i bet those pants still got the skidmark of buddah in em!
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 6:12pm

you don't own sh1t here kid... although i do send some clothes to the eu goodwill so you may own my old pants?
Ay just watch the video again, I know you're getting senile so it's no problem :)
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Do_OR_Die_815_ View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_OR_Die_815_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by PaulGranger21

Yo guys are all terrible! Leave it at that.......
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 6:08pm
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 6:03pm
lol you're just a boring troll
I own U
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by ut3lve

@ dagon why do you even bother replying to that oap?? dude cant score more than 30 points on downtown n is a mediocre vctf player! when this game was poppin he was unheard of, now the game is dead let him talk

its the 1v1 warfare dude... the pussy that signed up for the ctf tourney and then told me he don't feel like getting rayped in ctf? i still have that pm :o

i own EU

PaulGranger21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 5:55pm
Yo guys are all terrible! Leave it at that.......
www.nambla.org
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 5:38pm
@ dagon why do you even bother replying to that oap?? dude cant score more than 30 points on downtown n is a mediocre vctf player! when this game was poppin he was unheard of, now the game is dead let him talk
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 4:40pm
Yeah you know, he does get continuously rayped.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 3:09pm
Leonmac takes care of all my leight work ^   
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 1:55pm

loool notice you shot me in the back first... typical eu player... yall better stay off ut3 after Nov 18th... i'm waiting till then to get my haupage so my wife can make it a b-day present... i'll be making vids of me dropping eu players like flies ._____.   
LOL problems with your eyes ? LOL poor Sizzle
You start shooting at me before I even fire my first shot bahahaha, kinda hard to hit your back with a hitscan weapon if you're facing me
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 1:52pm
loool notice you shot me in the back first... typical eu player... yall better stay off ut3 after Nov 18th... i'm waiting till then to get my haupage so my wife can make it a b-day present... i'll be making vids of me dropping eu players like flies ._____.   
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 1:46pm

he was owning you 6-4 without even getting the belt with moving combo's and sniper till you grab'd the belt and went all hard with stinger lmao

Leonmac>>>>>
I retook map control, had a comeback but I wouldn't expect you to understand anything about duel ;)
Besides I haven't played for a month before that, so who gives a sh.it anyway haha
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 1:43pm
"I seen myself owning yalls best players in vctf in eu server" Hmmm

Oh look what I found on my PC LOL

I mean that guy just holding down the fire button with the stinger almost became dangerous for me :o If I had stood still for about 6 seconds he might have actually killed me :o
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 1:41pm
he was owning you 6-4 without even getting the belt with moving combo's and sniper till you grab'd the belt and went all hard with stinger lmao

Leonmac>>>>>
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 1:35pm
lol what do you mean what Leonmac did to me in duel ?
You mean the other day, when I first played the game again after a month and "only" beat him 10-6 ? LOLbit.ch please you can't expect me to always try against a player that I've beaten about 40 times in duel
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 62>