Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

UT3 TRASH NOOB BIN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UT3 TRASH NOOB BIN
    Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 10:41am
this is where you get it off yr chest n let people know who da garbage men are! 

my top 5 trash players-

sizzle- no words can describe this freak of nature other than trash noob! no skill just a puppet

lunchy- just a gased up hyped up trash noob! just talks never walks! a noob dat played on alts scared to get his ass handed to him by da daddy of warfare! second rate player whos opinion is void in all aspects of ut3! play yr guitar bro! 

gaytalatee- this is da most bs character of ut3 he reminds me of a fake gucci bag from turkey bare camel leather! there is nothing real about this kid  other than his name label that his mum puts in his pants! trash ass vehicle player one of da biggest warfare noobs i ever see!

pedal car phant- dude gets sh1t on everytime he plays without a stacked team! the top dueler who is famed for his 1v1 killing skills but cant rep himself in a mode that has more than two players kind of ironic! ask yourself this when have u ever seen this kid going out hard in da vehicle modes solo?? one of da biggest ragers in ut3 lost count of da many times he rage quits! easily frustrated easily beaten
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 10:43am
i forgot a player

Cs- only player that needs no introduction! trash! 
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 10:45am
troll on peeps! hve a nice day peace! o yeah i will be playing tonight solo jack jones style!
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 10:51am
oh jeeze, this threads going to be a lot of fun... o.O

btw you're opinion on Lunchy is complete ****, strider. Complete and udder ****!
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 11:18am
If I'm garbage every other player on this site has no hope :(

Terrible trolling skills.
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 11:36am
Originally posted by ut3lve

gaytalatee- this is da most bs character of ut3 he reminds of a fake gucci bag from turkey bare camel leather!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 11:37am

ask yourself this when have u ever seen this kid going out hard in da vehicle modes solo??
Also, what in the fuĀ­ck does this mean? No one is ever solo unless they are in a pub....so I HOPE that's not what you're talking about lmao
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 11:51am
Originally posted by ax412

If I'm garbage every other player on this site has no hope :(

Terrible trolling skills.

lmao that really made me laugh out loud!!!

Strider doesn't even bother to add any truth to his trolling :)

i sent him 1 pm about spam'n his darkwalker at his flag on SS and now he hates me too? .__________.

fuuny sh1t
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 11:56am
theres only way to deal with sum1 like sizzle! trash noob say no more
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 11:57am
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

gaytalatee- this is da most bs character of ut3 he reminds of a fake gucci bag from turkey bare camel leather!

lol 
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 12:00pm

theres only way to deal with sum1 like sizzle! trash noob say no more

your mad at me now, but you'll get over it Strider.. i'm just too likable to stay mad at :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 12:19pm
I stopped counting the amount of times that Strider was trash talking me, n then acted liked best buddies again. LOL
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 12:29pm
hahahahaha he's done that to me a couple of times too Dagon. 
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

jp honey whats good for the goose is good 4 the gander!
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

I stopped counting the amount of times that Strider was trash talking me, n then acted liked best buddies again. LOL
i have never acted friends with you fella because we aint! obviously if your on my team i will communicate with you n be polite its called a good team player! dnt mke me hafe to start a thread called players that are worth 0 response! i only fck with meat eating germans you sir r a vegetarian schnitzel
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 1:22pm

Originally posted by JPINATOR

jp honey whats good for the goose is good 4 the gander!
Did someone say "duck".....  well, I guess "goose" is close enough....

You're right about Sizzle... he is garbage Wink
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 1:26pm
Lunchy was one of the top 2 players of all time in warfare. Spag and Lunchy were the best 2 warfare players period. These two set themselves apart from everyone and they were ultimate team players. And the best part, neither of the two cared whether they won or lost, it was always good games.
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Lunchy was one of the top 2 players of all time in warfare. Spag and Lunchy were the best 2 warfare players period.
you r completely wrong! still its nice to see sum intelligence up in here n thats the good thing about you bro yr smart, i guarantee if me or you were to ever grab a 5 minute chat within 2 minutes you would agree with me you cant go against facts! peace
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 1:37pm

i have never acted friends with you fella because we aint! obviously if your on my team i will communicate with you n be polite its called a good team player! dnt mke me hafe to start a thread called players that are worth 0 response! i only fck with meat eating germans you sir r a vegetation schnitzel
LOOOOOL "never", whatever you say, sir :D I always found it hilarious ;D
I do have more than a few PMs of you, random chats about vacation or you wanting to play 2v2 with me on your team, and many more..

I ain't no real vegetarian anymore though, just watching what I eat ;)
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 3:38pm
Strider, i really feel bad for man. i really do. you guys stop messing with this guy, he is crying out for help. he most be getting treated bad at home or something that makes him act the way he does... Strider, ill send you my number, and if you need any advice, i will help you out. remember, "life isnt that bad"
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 3:40pm

i have never acted friends with you fella because we aint! obviously if your on my team i will communicate with you n be polite its called a good team player! dnt mke me hafe to start a thread called players that are worth 0 response! i only fck with meat eating germans you sir r a vegetation schnitze
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 3:41pm
strider > 
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 3:57pm
first off strider  knowing about a gucci bag and calling jp honey dude idk about over there but over here thats kind of gay.  no offense to anyone and yo strider u really don't like making friends do u with u starting this thread and yo i might get some **** on this one but yeah lunchy not all that without back up he's just a reg player, he not like Spag and damn does anyone know where that dude is
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by FehtalaTee

Strider, i really feel bad for man. i really do. you guys stop messing with this guy, he is crying out for help. he most be getting treated bad at home or something that makes him act the way he does... Strider, ill send you my number, and if you need any advice, i will help you out. remember, "life isnt that bad"
nearly normal sayd NO
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>