FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Confess a UT3 sin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Confess a UT3 sin
    Posted: 03 Oct 2012 at 4:52pm
Awhile back around christmas time I can home drunk and glitched out all the VCTF servers on Kargo (the flag glitch that made it un-returnable and forced overtime). I remember coming on as an alt and hearing people think it was strider or pawweezy but it was me =)

-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2012 at 5:18pm
Haha nice idea for a thread

I guess I have to at least confess one sin as well then, not too harmful though.

Not too long ago, a few months, I was on an alt, in vctf when MikeyBrennan entered the server on his Olympian account. He immediately started talking sh.it to basically everyone on his team, not doing anything himself though which kinda got me annoyed, so I thought hey how bout some good hate mail. He got pissed at me, started talking about his stats n the usual blablabla, then challenged me to a duel. We had that duel and I beat him 10-1 on Deck, after which he just left. And of course I then rubbed it in his face with more messages

I thought it was kinda retarded since usually, for me the idea of alts is not to be a bi.tch but to chill, and Mikey is a friend, but it was also kinda fun :) haha no hard feelings though Mikey
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2012 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by YINYANG

Awhile back around christmas time I can home drunk and glitched out all the VCTF servers on Kargo (the flag glitch that made it un-returnable and forced overtime). I remember coming on as an alt and hearing people think it was strider or pawweezy but it was me =)

hahah you're awesome!
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2012 at 8:27pm
One day I got bored and decided to stalk Sephroth and got on an alt account or 2 or 3. So anyway, i'd log on to my reg account Two_Fase check to see if he was playing, then switch and join him in game. Sometimes we'd be on same team sometimes we weren't. I'd do little things to either annoy him or help him out. this went on for about a month or so. I would send him messages saying gg or specific details about the map. He got so paranoid about it it messed up "his groove" as he called it. Till this day i don't think i ever told him those accounts so Seph here they are
IV-N-SICK (everyone kinda knows about this one by now)
Wesson_Smith
DEADSERIOUS (I kinda irritated ppl on this one. Went H.A.M by any means neccesary in most cases. My clanmates JP and Darakoom hated this guy. The stories i can tell on this one alone......)
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2012 at 11:55pm
Lol yeah that was a dark time... still fun cuz we at least played still

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 12:11am

i made about 5 alts in total when i was bored. i'd just to go into vctf and put tank/darkwalker on the flag. also i would give the fury away.

i am pretty deviant Evil Smile

Kynx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 2:15am
ut3 sins huh?
i am guilty of too many :P

well, 

idk if any of you remember when ictf was a really heated mode but... 

i used to be the leader of team FaTaL.i made this team to take down FEAR.. i mean to have fun :D

anyways... i did not get along with the leader of FEAR at all!! i wanted to take him and his team down...

i ended up recruiting some of FEAR's members right under his' nose =X

PSN: Lust Senpai
XBL GT: Lust Unnie

Formerly known as ipwnhardxcore

Click this or nahhhhh
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 2:32am
lol TOURMENTOR?
PSN:Imaginative
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 3:43am
i've given a couple people a ride with a viper, and threw them off the map on purpose... their both sh1t talkers and cheap players though... i was like "oh sh1t my bad" :-)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 5:11am
I beat Phantaci in Duel under my DEVIL_DiSc0_UnZ account in the last UT3 Duel Tourney.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Kynx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 5:37am
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

lol TOURMENTOR?
yes him!!! D:<

Click this or nahhhhh
Kynx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 5:43am
oh and i am guilty of this too...

"chris and I owned SMP 2v6 (while ipwn gave away our vehicles haha)"-xX-RJD3-Xx

Click this or nahhhhh
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 9:25am
Originally posted by Darkn3ss

I beat Phantaci in Duel under my DEVIL_DiSc0_UnZ account in the last UT3 Duel Tourney.
propraganda.
People fail to mention that duel tourny was on EU servers -___-
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by Kynx

lol TOURMENTOR?
yeah that dude cray :P
PSN:Imaginative
Kynx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 3:49pm

lol TOURMENTOR?
he would rage quit if he was getting beat and he'd only play on his' host like a lil !@#$ Embarrassed

Click this or nahhhhh
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 4:55pm

lol TOURMENTOR?
he would rage quit if he was getting beat and he'd only play on his' host like a lil !@#$ Embarrassed
I am FehtalaTee and i approve this message
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Kynx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by FehtalaTee

lol TOURMENTOR?
I am FehtalaTee and i approve this message
you better 

Click this or nahhhhh
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 6:22pm
Well I already mentioned this but I was tRi_Envy when we had the whole group of Envys join a server

On some peoples profiles on here I wrote some pretty bad things on the part that only the mods see lol

I've seen DOD's white butt on chat, I think he was under the influence at the time

DOD and I had our "honeymoon" in Shangri la on the ledge near the sniper tower, we were pretty bored with DM that day haha! (it was just a joke to those of you who take **** too seriously here)

I unwillingly saw someones c***adoodledoo on psn chat.. no need to mention the name, plus most of you know who I'm talking about. That person was also very under the influence lol

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 6:34pm
I once pretended I was Envy with a made up clan name and tag and convinced JP to quit out of a warfare game so I could express my true feelings to her and tell her that I was "sorry" for all our fights and beefs. Long story short she flipped her **** when she found out it was me.

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 6:39pm
what?
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 6:41pm
LOL you dont remember? It was when Rican and Veda made the Ultra clan and I was told to make an ULTRA tag name and I signed on and pretended I was envy joining a new clan. Ultra lasted one clan match but we won I guess LOL

Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by ax412

propraganda.

Haha jk man, you know how it is ;)

Even Drokun had a DEVIL_DiSc0_UnZ acc.
It could even be him LOL
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 8:15pm

Originally posted by ax412

propraganda.

Haha jk man, you know how it is ;)

Even Drokun had a DEVIL_DiSc0_UnZ acc.
It could even be him LOL

Is it coincidence I never get to play him in tournaments? >.>
streetz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote streetz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2012 at 11:07pm
I created multiple alt Clans.
Light Years Ahead Of My Peers
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 4:14am
man this is hard if I'm gonna be honest, people would think I could give you a list but I cant't think of anything.

I have honestly never had an alt account ( No lies )

I have been a jerk to alot of different people in the past mostly like 3 years ago when I was over competitive and I was thirsty to win with tRi and on my own and I sort of got a little bit corrupted by UT3 I guess that's a good way to put it but I'm way past that now, ever since MW3 came out and I have been playing gg's with wOa gaming has actually got fun again.

So that's my main sin - been an obsessive glory thirsty moron for about a year and a half but tbf back in tRi days you could say that they were battles that needed to be fought :P
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>