FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

President Obama vs Mitt Romney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: President Obama vs Mitt Romney
    Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 11:53pm

What are yall thoughts about the debate? Who you think won the first round? Do you think Mitt did a complete U-Turn during the debate or is it all lies? Do you think President Obama wasn't aggressive enough toward Mitt Romney? Who do you think will win at the end of the debate. What are some of the subjects you would like to hear them debate about?Smile

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 2:33am
id like to hear them to debate about who's better at ut3 derr
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Do_OR_Die_815_ View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_OR_Die_815_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 2:34am
Originally posted by SIZZLE

id like to hear them to debate about who's better at ut3 derr
Lol, Romeny reminds me a tryhard..
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 2:39am
lol Obama would probably set idle a lot like Glock
Do_OR_Die_815_ View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_OR_Die_815_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 2:41am
Or send you hate mail...
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 2:51am
loooooool Romney would be all serious calling out strategy and sh1t
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 12:36pm
Obama has set himself up for a defeat in the upcoming election and the best that the Republicans can do is Mitt Romney? Wow that's some choice we have come November 6th. Neither of the candidates has what it takes to turn things around, IMO. We desperately need a viable third party.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 1:19pm
Bring back Clinton!!!! lol

Romney destroyed Obama in the debate. Obama wasn't prepared at all for it. I think they are both **** but my votes on Romney. Obama just plain sucks.

****Bain For President 2012****

Here's a fun thought... Aqua, Bain, and Medic should all run for president.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 2:34pm
we need a hillybilly in the white house... policy would be own a shotgun, a fishing pole and a truck and you don't need a job... hillbilly's never lost a dime on wallstreet in 08... try telling a hillbilly to give a wallstreet investment firm his money and see what happens... he sure aint going to go for his fishing pole or his truck... a hillbilly would negotiate better trade deals with China just by saying take this offer, or get the fk off of our property, and by the way there's a small 17 trillion dollar fee for meeting with the Presedent... yea i think its time for a hillbilly to be Presedent... someone that knows how to stretch a dollar... someone that knows how to trim the fat... someone that knows about family... someone that knows hard times... someone that knows how to get things done... someone that knows someone that knows Bubba

Hillbilly for Presedent
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 4:47pm

Obama has single handedly destroyed the US economy and currency. At some point, some geniuses should be asking whether this has been done intentionally to tank America. This guys has a true resentment of capitalism. Someone should send him a book with US history. This country's foundation is pure capitalism. Without it, nothing.

This morning, I paid, for the first time ever, $5.09 per gallon of gas. Do you all know why gas is so high? It has nothing to do with oil prices. In order to pay for the debt this dumb**** has accumulated, the Federal Reserve has had to print US dollars 24/7 for the past 3 years. This has flooded the market with US dollars, thus reducing the value of our currency by 50% over the past 3 years. Therefore, commodities like gas, which cost $2.30/gallon 4 years ago, now cost over double the price. Remember, all this without the price of oil changing. Basically, anyone who was making $100K 3 years ago, if their salary is the same, they now have the same buying power today as someone who made $50K 3 years ago. All this why the cost of consumable is increasing since the US dollar is devalued into crap.

Let's take this a step further . . . the housing market. The housing market, which is one of the biggest sources of tax income to the Government is in the ****ter, not because of subprime loans, but because of the devaluation of the dollar. The Government, in order to not look like fools for making our US dollar worthless, deflected the issue blaming sub-prime mortgages. It's not like there isn't demand to purchase homes. However because everyone's money is now worth a pile of crap, they can no longer afford it. Their buying power has been crushed. So what's the solution Mr. Obama? Raise taxes (reducing personal income), limit the bank's lending abilities (preventing money from flowing to the masses), and raise costs of doing business (i.e., Affordable 'bull****" healthcare act, raising corporate tax, etc). As stated earlier, the Federal Reserve is priniting money at astronomical rates. If the free market is not getting the money, since there is no way to get it to them, where is it going? Answer: All to the US Government to run up more debt. If people don't realize that they are getting hosed by this President, they are just plainly and simply brainless.

So please, someone tell me, why the hell is anyone voting for Obama?
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Obama has single handedly destroyed the US economy and currency. At some point, some geniuses should be asking whether this has been done intentionally to tank America. This guys has a true resentment of capitalism. Someone should send him a book with US history. This country's foundation is pure capitalism. Without it, nothing.

This morning, I paid, for the first time ever, $5.09 per gallon of gas. Do you all know why gas is so high? It has nothing to do with oil prices. In order to pay for the debt this dumb**** has accumulated, the Federal Reserve has had to print US dollars 24/7 for the past 3 years. This has flooded the market with US dollars, thus reducing the value of our currency by 50% over the past 3 years. Therefore, commodities like gas, which cost $2.30/gallon 4 years ago, now cost over double the price. Remember, all this without the price of oil changing. Basically, anyone who was making $100K 3 years ago, if their salary is the same, they now have the same buying power today as someone who made $50K 3 years ago. All this why the cost of consumable is increasing since the US dollar is devalued into crap.

Let's take this a step further . . . the housing market. The housing market, which is one of the biggest sources of tax income to the Government is in the ****ter, not because of subprime loans, but because of the devaluation of the dollar. The Government, in order to not look like fools for making our US dollar worthless, deflected the issue blaming sub-prime mortgages. It's not like there isn't demand to purchase homes. However because everyone's money is now worth a pile of crap, they can no longer afford it. Their buying power has been crushed. So what's the solution Mr. Obama? Raise taxes (reducing personal income), limit the bank's lending abilities (preventing money from flowing to the masses), and raise costs of doing business (i.e., Affordable 'bull****" healthcare act, raising corporate tax, etc). As stated earlier, the Federal Reserve is priniting money at astronomical rates. If the free market is not getting the money, since there is no way to get it to them, where is it going? Answer: All to the US Government to run up more debt. If people don't realize that they are getting hosed by this President, they are just plainly and simply brainless.

I will admit Romney's strategy was great and that's because he was trained in avoiding questions by being taught how to effectively "DANCE AROUND" the questions. I believe it did catch President Obama off guard, he prepared for the same manufactured Romney-Bot3000 he'd been accustomed to throughout this re-election term (fault of his own staff for not being prepared for the worst). As a result of the debate, we are now aware of a few things: Romney can count to seven, he has shaken the hand of an unemployed individual in Ohio (whom can't afford your tax or health care plans and probably needs planned parenthood), he has the ability to completely change his stance on everything he's proposed (its like a whole new person), he blatantly lied about cutting federal funding for education, he's claiming to still cover individuals with preexisting conditions (another lie), and he bragged about MA being number one in education (which had nothing to do with you - reform was already in place in 1993). PBS's Big Bird taught us to tell the truth and how to use vowels and consonants to spell L-I-A-R !!

AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 5:11pm
Everyone has their opinions on this but in all honesty this thread will just probably end up with back and forth arguing that will go nowhere.
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 5:15pm

I don't know enough about the politic actions in the US, but didn't Bush actually destroy the US economy and currency (if you want to blame one person) ?
So are the Republicans not actually saying something like "Vote for us, because Obama couldn't clean up the sh.it we made !" ? Please correct me if I'm wrong..

Germany's economy is just great at the moment, we are the world's leading export country (even though we're a fkn small country compared to China or the US, so that means a lot )
Now I just did the math.. you wanna know how much we pay for a gallon of gas here ?
7,99 $ on an average
It was even up to 8,28 $ at times
It's partly the oil prices, the European situation just as it's the high demand and especially the mineral oil groups ripping us off
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

I don't know enough about the politic actions in the US, but didn't Bush actually destroy the US economy and currency (if you want to blame one person) ?
So are the Republicans not actually saying something like "Vote for us, because Obama couldn't clean up the sh.it we made !" ? Please correct me if I'm wrong..

Germany's economy is just great at the moment, we are the world's leading export country (even though we're a fkn small country compared to China or the US, so that means a lot )
Now I just did the math.. you wanna know how much we pay for a gallon of gas here ?
7,99 $ on an average
It was even up to 8,28 $ at times
It's partly the oil prices, the European situation just as it's the high demand and especially the mineral oil groups ripping us off

Exactly Dagon the man inherited an economy everyone thought would be the next great depression and they expect him to snap his fingers and make it all go away. Give the man a break he's doing the best he can while having people scrutinize everything little thing about him that doesn't matter like that dumba$$ Donald trump tried to do with the birth certificate.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 5:43pm
Bain 2012! 
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 5:49pm
Sorry guys there's no more room in Canada

FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 11:56pm

I’m really surprise at some of you on your post on how you feel about this subject. As a lot of you know, President Obama did lose that debate simply because Mitt lied his a ss off and as King said, "avoiding questions." Even though President Obama did try and call him out on some things and even the guy who was hosting it( I’m sorry I forgot his name but he ask Mitt twice to answer the question and all Mitt did was avoid it which pissed me off). I believe that if President Obama would just be more aggressive and stop being so nice, he can still win this easily even though a few lies from Mitt can save his tale. For the people who missed most of Mitt’s speeches but caught the debate and will vote this year, basing off how the debate is going so far, might vote for Mitt. I really do hope President Obama is ready next time because King was right, I think he was caught off guard with Mitt’s lies.

@Seph, why would you vote for Mitt? I’m not trying to come at you or anything brah, I’m just wondering.

phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 12:38am

This morning, I paid, for the first time ever, $5.09 per gallon of gas. 

cali <
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 1:03am
dont be naïve they both dodged and avoided the questions, its been the MO for both leading parties for a long time. in the end, nothing actually important was discussed in this debate. neither discussed specifically how they plan to turn things around, they just tried to push why the other guys plan wont work. everything that was said is the same thing ud hear in any number of their campaign ads, except in the cases of Romney's false statements which hadnt popped up at all before.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 2:19am
yall just don't get it... Bush and Obama just did what the fed wanted them to do with those "so called" bail outs... if you don't realise what the fed is then you really don't have a clue whats really going on... you can get an idea of what the fed is with a little research, but you still wont know who's all envolved behind the scenes... its the richest bankers under the lead of the Rothchild family who is estimated to have massed a half a trillion in wealth... no matter which one wins this election the fed will still be in control of our economy just like they have been for decades... the fed just put inplace a deal where they can take billions of tax dollars every month indefinently without having to answer to anyone about it... just ask yourself how is that even possible? do you hear Obama or Romny even mentioning it? why is that? i'm to the point where i don't even want to know any more, because the more you know the more fk'd up it appears to be... they're agenda just don't seem to be a pro American agenda, and thats just really fk'd up no matter how you slice it
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 8:46am
I find it funny that this debate is getting fact checked more than anything that has happened in the past 4 years. I'm all for picking sides and defending the person I like, but honesty and this president don't exactly go hand and hand. The Obama adminstration has created a norm of misleading and dishonesty. The one things I can't stand is hypocrisy, especially when people's lives are on the line.

And for the record, I haven't provided any support of Romney, albeit, his success is something that a lot of people strive for. The reason why I'm voting is simply because we have the worst president in US history in office. Plain and simple. There is not one thing he has done that has improved this country, at a cost that the country can afford. 

Here are some lies that are patently false:

Auto Industry - Obama claims that the auto industry has come "roaring bacl". That's interesting. If the auto industry is roaring back, thatmeans the companies are profitable again? Very interesting is the fact that GM is about to declare bankruptcy.

Gitmo - Obama ran a campaign of fundamental change in 2008 and made it a point to present that he is shutting down Gitmo. I personally don't think closing Gitmo should be an option at all. There is value in keeping certain criminals OCONUS. However, our president gave a date and stood by it. Well, Gitmo never closed and all that hoopla was for nothing. What it did do however is advertise the issue that Americans toture people and provided fodder to Al Qeada.

Affordable Health Care Act - The president pledged that AHCA was going to be deficit nuetral. Noone could fact check this when Congress was voting on it, simply because the public didn't have the langauge of the law in front of them. Most of the langauge was conceled until signed by the president. The CBO has stated that this law alone, by modest calculations, will add $2 trillion to our national debt in 10 years. Sounds very deficit nuetral to me.

Cost of Healthcare - President claimed that the cost of healthcare would decline by passing the AHCA. Interestingly, the cost of health insurance has gone up by an average of $2,500 per household in 2011.

Tax Breaks for Companies Moving Oversees - The president claims that there is a tax loophole that provides tax breaks to companies moving oversees. I am a tax attorney and if there is one thing I understand it's the Internal Revenue Code. This is by far the most misleading of them all. Companies don't  get a tax break, they just don't pay taxes on money that does not enter America. If America hadn't become so detrimental to corporations, via corporate tax rates, more companies would stay here. Hence when China began taxing corporation in 2011 at astronomical rates and raised minimum wage, a lot of companies started to leave. Where are they going? India, South Africa, Brazil, etc.

Romney/Ryan Plan provides a $5 Trillion Tax Cut - Once again the president has chosen to be very misleading and selective as to how to phrase his attack. Yes there is a very large tax break that would be provided by lowering income taxes, corporate taxes and captial gains taxes. However, you can't look at a tax break and consider it the whole plan. All expenditures use forecasting based on historical actuals to figure out how their decisions would playout. Well, the CBO stated that the tax breaks amount to $2 trillion in breaks, but would probably increase tax income by significant amounts, thus stimulating the economy. More people would have more money in their pockets, which would provide incentives to spend it. Then the money moves around and more people spend it. In each of these transaction, the goverment would take a tax, just as they do now. The more the transactions, the more the tax.

If you guys need more examples, I'll provide more. But one question I have is, outside Obama being a decent person, why would anyone vote for his lousy policies for president? He doesn't have the faintest idea of what he is doing. Don't buy it? This guy has never held a job that dealt with profits and losses. Now we are asking him to raise us out of debt, which fundamentally means you need to raise profits and reduce losses.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 9:14am
Originally posted by phhiLLN

This morning, I paid, for the first time ever, $5.09 per gallon of gas. 

cali <

Yeah dude, we're getting f***ed here in LA. I went to 3 gas stations and they were closed. I found a fourth and $5.09/gallon. I didn't think we were living in the 60s and 70s anymore.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 10:28am
Obama is not the worst president pinnacle and to be honest republicans in congress seem to have a inability to see the wrong in what they do. Republicans will mess the country up and suddenly have amnesia and the republicans that vote for them suffer from the same thing. When Bush messed the country up and put us in all that debt what happened? They waited for Obama to get into office so that when the economy didn't turn completely around they would have someone to blame. Mccain didn't even want Bushes endorsement because he was so terrible. Mitt Romney doesn't have a clue on what it means to have to struggle and have nothing despite working really hard, and because of this I don't believe he can sympathize and effectively help the people that really need to be helped. This obviously showed by the taped that leaked out with him criticizing 47% of Americans stating that they don't work hard and are dependent on the government. I believe that Obama's healthcare plan will help a lot of people and it has already, and as for jobs unemployment has went down since he has been in office its under 8% now, but its just not where everyone wants it. Obama may have dodged a few question even though I haven't really notice it because from what I've seen he's laid out what his plans are and has done so numerous times unlike Romney. Oh and if you watch the news Pinnacle they even went through each thing both candidates said during the debate and a majority of what Romney has said was a lie.
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

Obama is not the worst president pinnacle and to be honest republicans in congress seem to have a inability to see the wrong in what they do. Republicans will mess the country up and suddenly have amnesia and the republicans that vote for them suffer from the same thing. When Bush messed the country up and put us in all that debt what happened? They waited for Obama to get into office so that when the economy didn't turn completely around they would have someone to blame. Mccain didn't even want Bushes endorsement because he was so terrible. Mitt Romney doesn't have a clue on what it means to have to struggle and have nothing despite working really hard, and because of this I don't believe he can sympathize and effectively help the people that really need to be helped. This obviously showed by the taped that leaked out with him criticizing 47% of Americans stating that they don't work hard and are dependent on the government. I believe that Obama's healthcare plan will help a lot of people and it has already, and as for jobs unemployment has went down since he has been in office its under 8% now, but its just not where everyone wants it. Obama may have dodged a few question even though I haven't really notice it because from what I've seen he's laid out what his plans are and has done so numerous times unlike Romney. Oh and if you watch the news Pinnacle they even went through each thing both candidates said during the debate and a majority of what Romney has said was a lie.
lol nice job again King.

Pinnacle, President Obama's plan has help. When I drive around my city, I see so many Construction workers making my city come up. Finical aid has helped me and my brother pay for college, giving us a better chance to get a good job, making money, and then giving it back to the economy. That is what I see over what Mitt is trying to do. On some things I do disagree with President Obama, and he isn’t the best President we have ever had, but he is better than Mitt, and I do see a lot of good things coming out of him being President the 4 years he has been in the chair. Another 4 years will give him more time do finish what he has started. Like King said, the economy was fu cked up to begin with and it took some time to get that way, so it will take time to get better.

BTW, the President doesn’t have as much power as people think he does. I think that is one of the things that is really slowing down the processes of the economy getting better.

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 12:18pm
sorry, i'm an immigrant. can't run for president. wait. don't we have an immigrant president at the moment?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>