Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

President Obama vs Mitt Romney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: President Obama vs Mitt Romney
    Posted: 27 Oct 2012 at 10:53am
Originally posted by FehtalaTee

hey Dr. Dre, how good was the economy when you got all these jobs that paid so well? times are different man. as King and I said, a mom/dad working 2-3 jobs (Where's feh at..school..?) is just making ends meet, in some cases a mom/dad is not.

Obama 2012. Smile

I've always had and have money! It's how you spend it. I don't run out and by the newest cod gay edition,street fighter alpha dalpha1000 or FIFA 32;) it's called money management, something that isn't taught in school by most of the teachers who voice their opinions in class and influence the kids through their personal beliefs that make more than enough money for working part time (9months). Which is where most of these kids get their whining from...
drdeath2point0
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2012 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by drdeath2point0

hey Dr. Dre, how good was the economy when you got all these jobs that paid so well? times are different man. as King and I said, a mom/dad working 2-3 jobs (Where's feh at..school..?) is just making ends meet, in some cases a mom/dad is not.

Obama 2012. Smile

I've always had and have money! It's how you spend it. I don't run out and by the newest cod gay edition,street fighter alpha dalpha1000 or FIFA 32;) it's called money management, something that isn't taught in school by most of the teachers who voice their opinions in class and influence the kids through their personal beliefs that make more than enough money for working part time (9months). Which is where most of these kids get their whining from...

Your forget to mention the parents! They're the main driver behind poor values having been instilled in their child.

A parent's job also is to teach their child to think critically, and to naturally question what (or who) doesn't seem right. That critical skill will be supremely beneficial throughout life. It will enable them to see (or at least question) right through that teacher's bullsh!t. 
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2012 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by chisox666

Obama 2012. Smile

Your forget to mention the parents! They're the main driver behind poor values having been instilled in their child.

A parent's job also is to teach their child to think critically, and to naturally question what (or who) doesn't seem right. That critical skill will be supremely beneficial throughout life. It will enable them to see (or at least question) right through that teacher's bullsh!t. 

I agree Chisox but Death you can still manage your money very well and still not have enough to cover your expenses. Exceptions never disprove a rule, just because things worked out for you doesn't mean it works more others. I believe education is the key why work in a minimum wage job or any job that has you struggling when you can get an education and do well for yourself. I have a Bachelor's in Biology and I'm working on my second Master's but when I'm advising students at my university I stress to the lazy students that there are thousands of students that would love to be in their position who can't afford an education.
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2012 at 12:55pm
Good point sorry its true bad parenting leads to the young single parents of today who have no clue about life at 13 or 14yrs old who should still be playing barbies and watching saved by the bell in stead of humping. Babies having babies smh it's pathetic....and then give them a tv show on MTV and make money off of being stupid
drdeath2point0
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2012 at 12:57pm

Good point sorry its true bad parenting leads to the young single parents of today who have no clue about life at 13 or 14yrs old who should still be playing barbies and watching saved by the bell in stead of humping. Babies having babies smh it's pathetic....and then give them a tv show on MTV and make money off of being stupid

lol that teen mom crap it is pathetic.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2012 at 4:13pm

Obama 2012. Smile

Feh started this thread, so he's obviously a smart young man that cares and he's obviously try'n to be open minded about it which is great... good job Feh
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2012 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

Obama 2012. Smile

Feh started this thread, so he's obviously a smart young man that cares and he's obviously try'n to be open minded about it which is great... good job Feh
naw you have it all wrong, I'm doing something evil(TX will learn today...)

naw but really... Dr. Dre, you have to be more open minded to what is going on in the world. I have been reading all your post and all I see is the bad side of how people are lazy, how single moms are the ones who bring it on their selves. There is SO many more reasons why people got where they have gotten. I took ap psychology back in high school and I know what is going on in a lot of people's minds.(I got straight A's in that class btw so trust me on this one). believe it or not, a lot of people simply don't know how to be successful or just don't have that motivation to be some one big. they were set for failure is what i'm getting at. I'm not trying to justify why people are lazy or anything but a lot of people feel like they don't have a rats chance of being successful and I think Obama is trying to show them, they still do have a chance of success.

How does this relate to the election? well when Mitt is talking bad about people who are poor or mid class? the statements he made, I can truly see this man doesn't understand the middle and low class citizens.

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 3:54am
u dont need psych classes to understand that, just common sense, which alot of people seem to lack these days...ur still a noob feh lol
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 8:47am
Originally posted by TX2k7

u dont need psych classes to understand that, just common sense, which alot of people seem to lack these days...ur still a noob feh lol

Exactly Tx basic common sense..lol.. I agree too Tx Feh is a noob.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 10:23am

Originally posted by SIZZLE

Obama 2012. Smile

<SPAN lang=EN>naw you have it all wrong, I'm doing something evil(TX will learn today...)

naw but really... Dr. Dre, you have to be more open minded to what is going on in the world. I have been reading all your post and all I see is the bad side of how people are lazy, how single moms are the ones who bring it on their selves. There is SO many more reasons why people got where they have gotten. I took ap psychology back in high school and I know what is going on in a lot of people's minds.(I got straight A's in that class btw so trust me on this one). believe it or not, a lot of people simply don't know how to be successful or just don't have that motivation to be some one big. they were set for failure is what i'm getting at. I'm not trying to justify why people are lazy or anything but a lot of people feel like they don't have a rats chance of being successful and I think Obama is trying to show them, they still do have a chance of success.

How does this relate to the election? well when Mitt is talking bad about people who are poor or mid class? the statements he made, I can truly see this man doesn't understand the middle and low class citizens.

</SPAN>

it all comes down to basic decentcy and morality Feh... which man is the more decent man? which man is the more moral man? this country needs a Presedent that has principles, and that will stand strong on those principles... a big problem is that the media is so corrupt that you don't know who to trust... we all need to decide 4 ourselves, but we need to get it right this time! if we are a moral nation then we should be able to get it right... i pray that we get this one right for all our sakes

if we vote for our own wallet then where the problem... always put human rights over personal gain
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 12:41pm
Lol straight a's really feh :/ ill need to see that report card lol jk there is no consipiricy going on to hold people back. If that was true the rap music would be the top of the food chain. So basically Obama makes you believe in yourself and inspires a nation....... Please tell me how every time I try to hear what he says it makes me 10% more stupider<<<<you see lol
drdeath2point0
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 10:14pm
its easy to hear, but its hard to listen, especially when ur mind is made up before-hand
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 10:18pm
True it's hard to dumb myself down:) to listen to the whispers behind me
drdeath2point0
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 10:33pm
That's me... sorry
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 1:20am
Originally posted by TX2k7

TX... -____- ima try to be cool with you bro, fn noob -___-

I know, it is common sense but common sense doesn't work with ppl who think like Dr. Dre so that is why I said that.

As for you Dr. Dre, don't just read my post and try and think of a reason why it is wrong, but instead look for a reason why I'm saying this and how it might be true.

Yo King! at least you believe me that TX is a NOOB! :(

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 9:26am
Atleast i CAN read feh. lol out of everyone you know my common sense is lightyears ahead. If I agree with what you say that would put us on the same level. And that will never happen, because I'm a winner;) jk don't go to counseling just come talk to me. I watched and episode of the "O" in highschool and that makes me certified
drdeath2point0
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 7:40pm

True it's hard to dumb myself down:) to listen to the whispers behind me
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions."
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 8:46pm
Who did you quote that from? And btw that is someone's opinion ;) cause I'm pretty sure you didn't quote Jesus...
drdeath2point0
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 8:58pm
Leonard Da Vinci said that, even if Jesus had said it, itd still be an opinion but there is wisdom in the statement...but if u would prefer, Jesus did say something not so different....

"Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye?  You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye." (Matthew 7:1-5)
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 9:00pm

Who did you quote that from? And btw that is someone's opinion ;) cause I'm pretty sure you didn't quote Jesus...
Well Tx's quote is somewhat similar to:
There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death. - prov 14:12

The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkens unto counsel is wise. - prov 12:15

And no DrD I don't see you as a fool. I just felt like paying homage to the there's nothing new under the sun line.
Hope all is well Tony.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 10:16pm
Lol it's cool bro, just Internet banter and im here because im bored and have no life haha i dont think this thread will change anyone's mind. Do read the End Time magazines they are very enlightening and I think you would enjoy them.
drdeath2point0
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 10:17pm

Lol it's cool bro, just Internet banter and im here because im bored and have no life haha i dont think this thread will change anyone's mind. Do read the End Time magazines they are very enlightening and I think you would enjoy them.
Are you getting halo 4?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 10:52pm
It depends man. It's hard to pay for xbl haha but I think I'm going to get it back next week do you still play gears 3?
drdeath2point0
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 11:02pm

It depends man. It's hard to pay for xbl haha but I think I'm going to get it back next week do you still play gears 3?
Nah but alfred does, I might get H4. Yeah XBL is a hassle. But we'll see
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 12:46pm
Me too.   "Pray to God, but row for shore''.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>