Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PSN Message?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PSN Message?
    Posted: 10 Nov 2012 at 8:38am
Has anyone every receive a message from PSN say "thank you for being one of our most active member in the month of october" they also gave me $20 too. wasn't sure if anyone else has receive this before.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2012 at 8:39am
WHAT?!?!?! I'm active damnit.. 
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2012 at 10:59am
Hey Jibb, I got a message today that was addressed to you, it was from a Nigerian prince who needs your help getting his fortune into the U.S.  Says all he needs is your bank account info...
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2012 at 11:10am
Originally posted by jibba91

Has anyone every receive a message from PSN say "thank you for being one of our most active member in the month of october" they also gave me $20 too. wasn't sure if anyone else has receive this before.
did you spend $100 in the store in October? they had a promotion going on. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/10/01/big-savings-buy-100-on-psn-in-october-get-20-psn-credit/ 
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2012 at 5:28pm
first time i have heard of sum1 getting paid for having no life
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2012 at 12:09am
I hate hearing that from people.. if you play video games you have no life.. I don't know about you guys, but I'm an adult.. I make my own decisions.. video games are still fun for me, everyone should have an escape from work, stress.. family.. friends and I'm just happy it's not drugs or standing out on a street corner. 
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2012 at 12:48am
Originally posted by ut3lve

first time i have heard of sum1 getting paid for having no life
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2012 at 9:02am
Originally posted by BAIN

Originally posted by jibba91

did you spend $100 in the store in October? they had a promotion going on. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/10/01/big-savings-buy-100-on-psn-in-october-get-20-psn-credit/ 
yea bought a couple of games from the psn when the stores were closed.
 Post Reply Post Reply