FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

States secession

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: States secession
    Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 2:30pm
Isn't this thread about the states? Fvcking stoners turned it into a legalize pot campaign.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 3:07pm
Haha well you don't need to be a pot head to be in favour of legalizing weed, I rarely smoke it anyway

It's about the the principle, why would you legalize alcohol but not weed, when alcohol is a much more dangerous and harmful drug
It makes no sense..
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 6:43pm
That reply still has nothing to do with the states secession.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 6:44pm
Amen, I tried weed twice.. wasn't my thing, but I'm all for it to be legalized, cops should be out doing better things than worrying about people growing or carrying pot, maybe pedophiles and domestic abuse can go a little higher on the "to do" list for them.

Penguin pretty much sealed the deal with his post.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 7:01pm
If Texas does it you better keep your BBQ intact, only reason why I wanna go to Houston, Austin and Dallas, f***in love that state!

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 7:03pm
what about my state :(
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

what about my state :(

A huge mall and 10 feet of snow, hmmmmmm

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 11:29pm
dont forget the biggest ball of twine!

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2012 at 2:59am
F U C K YOU THUNDERRRRRRR!

YOU CAN SUCK MY D I C K , YOU DON'T SCARE ME CUZ URE JUST GODS FARTS

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2012 at 8:35am
wtf
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2012 at 8:56am
lol at the pot debate... good food and clean water is what we need to be healthy... a glass of whine is acually pretty good for you... i've always kept my property and house drug free... i don't judge people period though! drug addiction can cause people to have all kinds of problems... its more the hard drugs then it is pot though... i don't see why some people need to get drunk or high all the time? maybe they just have problems coping with every day life? some people do have it hard though... if we would help eachother more and not worry as much about our differences maybe we wouldn't need to debate every little detail?

lets all just... get er done :)

Democrats and Replubicans are all AMERICANS! i'm pro America!
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
nerds_is_war View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote nerds_is_war Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 7:33am
lol....even here in canada we think of minesota as the state with all the snow
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 8:33am
well in my senior yearbook, for our senior poll we chose Canada as the best vacation spot over any other place because we could travel a few hours to drink at age 18 O.o
nerds_is_war View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote nerds_is_war Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 8:42am
our beer has higher alcahol content to compensate for the cold weatherSmile
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Isn't this thread about the states? Fvcking stoners turned it into a legalize pot campaign.
 see this is what would happen if we legalize weed ppl would stop caring about the semi important issues
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 6:09pm
LOL obviously yes !

The simple existence of weed is also the cause for the Israel / Hamas beef, imagine what'd happen there if it was legalized O.o
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

LOL obviously yes !

The simple existence of weed is also the cause for the Israel / Hamas beef, imagine what'd happen there if it was legalized O.o

Secession

warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 8:50am
It's sort of interesting that secessionist movements have come up in other Western countries too.  Quebec in Canada; Catelonia in Spain; Scotland in Britain.
Do you realize that in about forty years, we'll have millions of old ladies running around with tatoos and pierced navels? O.o
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2012 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by warfare

Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Whether or not you think this is going anywhere...

You better be aware there are many who are alarmed at the direction this country is heading.  Since the first world war, American politicians have been pushing policies that are taking this country farther and farther from the principles set out in the Constitution. 

Don't think for one minute this is not a serious issue.

It's not a serious issue lol. It's only serious with old people. Like shut the f*** up you're old, let the stronger smarter faster more technologically advanced generations take it from here.

....says the college dropout cuz his girfriend got knocked up...oh EXCUSE me younger, faster, stronger, smarter, technologically advanced young man.

Shut the f*** up yourself.

LooK I don't even know who you are but I do know that you are a complete dumbass. That gay ass highlighted text was meant for old people in general and I was being facetious. Also, the way the education system is now there is absolutely no reason to go to college. Like more than 70% of college graduates get a job that has nothing to do with their major so basically they get a 20-50,000$$ bill for being a dumbass and getting drunk and high. Sweet. I'd rather take my chances working for Honda. And I'm not just saying this to sound cool but I am more of a man than you will ever be. I'm 23 years old, have a great job, and just finished a custody battle over my two daughters with a psycho and not to mention my intellect would blow your face up your ass

Enough then.  If your sorry tale is true then I have no cruel interest in adding to your present (and no doubt future) woes with a smart-ass response...this time.

You say you were being facetious.  It did not come across that way.  In general,  nasty/mean posts WILL elicit a nasty/mean response.

Back on topic.  

Lol whatever you say bud. But seriously, how could you not tell I was joking around about old people? Or maybe you took my post as being directed towards you? Anyways basically what I was saying is that majority of young people are democratic so you will see far right conservatives dwindle away. This isn't the first time this has happened in America you know. The more advanced we become and the more populated our world becomes the more changes you will see in our society. I know this is a crude example but there is a reason why ant colonies are ran the way they are. I'm not saying that is the future but if technology doubles in quality and performance roughly every 2 years (Moores Law) then imagine where we will be in the next 10 years and then think of how politics will need to change not to mention the worlds population in the next ten years.

For a start, we need to fix America's education system. Today, intelligence is determined mostly by math skills but that is harmful to the quality of education and even the economy. There are different types of intelligence (perception, creativity, math, memory, analytical, sense of direction, reading and comprehension etc) that are left untapped. An example on how to fix this is to require children to take tests every year or two to determine the skills that they are naturally good at and alter their classes accordingly. Of course you would still need to take your basic algebra, history, and English classes but it leaves more room for advanced classes better preparing you for a career. I like the way Germany's education system is set up because once you reach 18 you can either decide to graduate or stay in school an additional 2 years to learn even more which would work perfectly with America's growing 2 year college programs.

Sorry for the rant, I've drank some wine
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2012 at 6:58am
just watch swamp people Tuna... best education you can get... and its free :)

drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2012 at 2:15pm
Lol I live where the swamp people are filmed
drdeath2point0
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2012 at 11:01am
Tunafish,

There are plenty of things it would be nice to have.  The question is - Who should pay for it?  I might sound like a broken record but, there is no question that the US Constitution lays out pretty clearly the responsibilities of the federal gov't. There is also no question that over the last hundred years the feds have expanded their role in our, and the world's lives, way past their mandate.

If individual states want to raise taxes to pay for an extra two years of free college then good for them.  If Massachusetts decides they want mandatory health insurance for the people of their state, then good for them. Same goes for a whole host of issues...most of what concerns the people of this country should be decided at the state, county and city level - NOT at the federal level. 

The size of the federal gov't should be cut in half.  Just a FEW examples: 

Why the heck do we still have military bases all over Europe?  Since WWII our being over there enables European gov'ts to get away with spending practically nothing for their own defense. 

Why the hell do we pay billions in foreign aid?  We're NOT the freakin' United Nations and we have no business trying to police the world. If countrys around the world don't know how to govern themselves then that is THEIR problem.    All it does is enable corrupt regimes to stay in power. 

These secession petitions probably won't come to anything.  However,  they ARE an indication that more and more people are starting to wake up and realize that we have been slowly getting further away from our founding principles.  Scoff if you will, but don't doubt for one minute that there are people in this country who take  these issues VERY seriously.
Do you realize that in about forty years, we'll have millions of old ladies running around with tatoos and pierced navels? O.o
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2012 at 11:19am
Originally posted by drdeath2point0

Lol I live where the swamp people are filmed

oh... you a swamp person? lol they seem like some good people
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2012 at 7:54pm
Lmao yes sir like hip boots and shotgun;) but seriously best food is cooked here. Not kidding either
drdeath2point0
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2012 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by drdeath2point0

Lmao yes sir like hip boots and shotgun;) but seriously best food is cooked here. Not kidding either

Craw fish , you lucky bastard, those bowls are awesome and you get drunk white women every year, im hungry with a hard on for New Orleans

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>