FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

keys!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: keys!
    Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 3:42am
In case u didn't know they are handing out free golden keys all weekend. Check their Facebook and twitter. Separate codes on each. I missed the first two but got the second 2. 6 more yet to come :)

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 8:36am
You know if they are two hour limit keys? Going to be gone all day today :( 
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 9:41am
Each code is only good for 3 hours. Current one is 5 - 8.

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 10:21am
damn, missed it by 20 minutes.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 2:46pm
Next one is now bain. 11 - 2.... next after that is 3 - 6... twitter and Facebook are different codes so you can get two keys each time. Got 6 so far :)

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 12:32am
got the 3pm keys and got two sh1tty grenade mods. if you follow Randy Pitchford (prez of Gearbox) on Twitter, he gives away a few each week.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 7:42am
Thanks for the tip. I used 7 keys on a lvl 36 lol. Have one left. But I have 2 bad ass smg. Their pink not purple so must be pretty damn rare. Also got a badass sniper, grenade mod, and 2 pink pistols. Only 1 key was a waste. Gave me two class mods for a gunserker and a siren but I opened the chest with my assassin. That was kinda lame.

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2012 at 10:54pm
These are todays Golden Key codes on Randy Pitchfords Twitter.
PS3: KT5J3-6R6WT-BWCC3-S3WBT-S5FSB PC: 53CJJ-K5TC5-KR3BB-3B33T-XSHJB X360: C3WJB-CCJ3R-69FBR-WRBBB-HFSKC

Not sure how long he keeps them active but im sure at least till the end of the day.

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2012 at 11:56pm
crap
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 12:12am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Thanks for the tip. I used 7 keys on a lvl 36 lol. Have one left. But I have 2 bad ass smg. Their pink not purple so must be pretty damn rare. Also got a badass sniper, grenade mod, and 2 pink pistols. Only 1 key was a waste. Gave me two class mods for a gunserker and a siren but I opened the chest with my assassin. That was kinda lame.
yeah, no sense holding on to them. you can get better stuff usually at lvl 50. and they hand the keys out regularly.
the pink weapons are E-Tech (modified barrels that use more ammo) I believe. they are usually badass except for the shotties.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 12:14am
SEPH! keep some of the E-Tech guns you don't like, I want them!! Can never find any of those gun types anywhere!!! 
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 12:39am
Lol **** I sold 3 I didn't like today. One smg, one shotty and one pistol. I got a lvl 39 orange shield today off a random dude that joined my game. That was cool.

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 10:19am
I used the the two Twitter keys last night and got an E-Tech Shock SMG. It was pretty powerful but inaccurate. But then I did the Clan War mission and an orange sl@gga SMG dropped off that big Hodunk dude so I won't be using the E-Tech.

Got an OK shotty and two shields from the keys also. I don't understand why they give you two of the same type gear in that chest. You can only wear one shield at a time! As for shotties, I get mine from Moxxi. Best in the game IMO.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 12:20pm
The shotty u get from tipping her?

I got a corrosion etech smg that's awesome but lvl 36. Worked great until I hit lvl 40

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 12:42pm
yeah, Moxxi's Heartbreaker. I use it with the Bee shield to farm Terramorphis. Takes about 60 seconds if I don't get hit.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2012 at 11:21am
Originally posted by BAIN

yeah, Moxxi's Heartbreaker. I use it with the Bee shield to farm Terramorphis. Takes about 60 seconds if I don't get hit.

Cheater! Just kidding. With you and me both in there with bee shields, Terramorphis is dead in 30 seconds. JP can sit there and watch as we make it rain.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2012 at 1:15pm
Borderlands 2 swept the Spike VGAs winning Best Shooter, Character of the Year (Claptrap) and Best Performance by a Human Male (Handsome Jack) and Best Multiplayer! 

Let’s celebrate with some bonus SHiFT codes!

PC / Mac: WTKT3-BSJSK-5XBTT-B333T-963SF
Xbox 360: CBWTT-SBFSK-35WKT-HB5TT-RRRHH
PlayStation 3: K3W33-5SX95-35K53-935T3-H6WW6

These codes will be active through the whole weekend in celebration! 

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2012 at 3:23pm
Since the voice of Handsome Jack won Best Performance By A Human Male, how about some celebratory SHiFT codes?

PC / Mac: 5TCTJ-XC3S5-C6JJT-3JTTT-HFBW9
Xbox 360: CT5TB-B6HWS-XSR3F-KR3BB-H6B6R
PlayStation 3: KJ53T-CZWZK-3KC5J-HJC3T-HCC59

SHiFT Codes to celebrate Borderlands 2 winning Best Shooter at the Spike Video Game Awards!

PC / Mac: W3KTT-ZW39K-56TJ3-J333T-X9FKH
Xbox 360: KJCBB-CXSWH-6ZXT6-WXTBJ-RSHHZ
PlayStation 3: 5J5B3-FZC9W-JC5C3-STC3B-6TF3W 

Let’s celebrate Borderlands 2 winning Best Multiplayer with some SHiFT codes!

PC / Mac: K3KJ3-3RT95-KXB3B-BBTBT-CB6KH
Xbox 360: CJ53B-66ZC9-RZR3X-5XJB3-JHC5T
PlayStation 3: 5T5J3-ZHWSW-3K5K3-SJCJB-SCRFB

Since Claptrap won Character of the Year …SHiFT codes to celebrate!

PC / Mac: C3C3J-KFTHW-WX3JJ-3BTJ3-ZR6B9
Xbox 360: WTWTJ-ZRHCZ-RZXJ6-5XJJB-ZKKH3
PlayStation 3: C3CBT-BT695-BWCKT-S3KBT-BCSSR

In celebration, tonight's codes will be active through the whole weekend! 

Thats 5 chances to upgrade your etech fun collection JP!! lol. odds are you will prolly get two shields or two class mods where they are both pretty good but one is better than the other so you wont use the second one anyways causing you store it for no reason cuz you dont want to sell an item you got with a golden key even though its worth 25k. Vicious circle.

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2012 at 12:25am
Oh HELL YEAH!!!! I like keeping things that are sentimental to me, and I want etech to be a sentimental item!

Happy that BL2 stole the show, they deserve it!!!

Thanks for post Seph, gonna get my keys tomorrow!!
You going to get some snow your way? We're predicted 4-6in by tomorrow afternoon!!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2012 at 10:10am
Yeah we got some good snow. All started Friday afternoon. Still slowly going. We got 4 inches but north of me got around 8. Kinda missed the snow :)

P.s. I get this feeling I post these codes just for me you and bainy boo. No one else comments on the game lol

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2012 at 11:11am
much appreciated. i would really hate to have to get on Facebook. i owe you a few bonerfarts!!!

so out of my 5 keys i got:

Siren: 2 relics (42% health and all element resist) saved both
          2 relics - sold both
          2 guns - an etech fire smg plasma caster and a shock grenade launcher

Mech: 2 class mods - assassin and gunzerker - sold both
          2 class mods - mech - sold both

I guess four out of ten isn't too bad, lol. get me some more keys!!!
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2012 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Yeah we got some good snow. All started Friday afternoon. Still slowly going. We got 4 inches but north of me got around 8. Kinda missed the snow :)

P.s. I get this feeling I post these codes just for me you and bainy boo. No one else comments on the game lol

no one else matters.... no one

We have 7inches and counting, supposed to get colder than a witches titty in a brass bra in December tonight, think my car is going to magically not be able to start for work.. awww shucks!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2012 at 12:07pm
Codes for 5 golden Keys:

PS3   WTWBJ-HKZ9C-TCCWB-ZT5JJ-6HRZS

XBOX   W3KTJ-FZ9CS-XS6BR-K6JJ3-XCFXT

PC   WT5TB-XC5ZC-CX3T3-BBT3B-B35WB

THESE WERE POSTED YESTERDAY AND ARE GOOD FOR A FEW DAYS.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2012 at 9:00pm
nice 1 bain Smile ive missed 2 many so this is pukka
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2012 at 9:22pm
I'm gonna spend all of them on zero again. If I don't get a legendary sniper then bain u are repeatedly fighting the warrior with me till I do get it!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>