FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

whos missing ut3???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: whos missing ut3???
    Posted: 04 Dec 2012 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Tissue?
i only came back for the tissue... ty
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2012 at 1:40am
Lol you need a bandaid after I put a bullet in your a$$ lol on "grx server" strider. Be afraid
drdeath2point0
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2012 at 8:56am
Originally posted by FehtalaTee

Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Tissue?
i only came back for the tissue... ty

awe don't sweat that Feh... i tried to say whats up the other night but i guess you couldn't hear me? next time we pug you can be on my team... we may lose because i'm so rusty but we'll still have some laughs my man
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2012 at 9:06am
this site isn't really about ut3 skill and it never has been... we've kind of gotten to know eachother a little and thats a good thing... i'm done with negativity on here or ingame! id rather laugh and have some fun myself

your all pretty cool in my book! i'm still down to pug in the evening when i can so just hit me up Mr Christian :)
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2012 at 11:35am
im not cool, but thanks
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2012 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

im not cool, but thanks

whatever JP... i've heard you having a blast in warfare lol we all get annoyed ingame at times... that don't really mean anything though :)
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 12:08am
shhhh.... lies
LunarBlackcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 3:22am
Originally posted by ut3lve

cant believe ****s finally dead man do i miss this fckin game! its part of my dna foreva! remember how it used to be 6 or 7 servers full in every mode fckin insane game! Hate to say it but we wont see another ut on console! RiP UT3

I'm not sure. The next gen consoles should be powerful enough to support a wicked console port. Epic has new new big wig running the show in their Seatttle Office and she has launched lots of Xbox titles over the years. http://www.gamezone.com/products/gears-of-war-2/news/epic-games-seattle-hires-new-general-manager

As far as UT goes, you'd think Epic would use the the series to Showcase what their new technology can deliver. I think we see a new Unreal in the next 2 years and all the pre-launch fun that comes with it.

"Don't cross a Blackcat."
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 8:56am
Originally posted by LunarBlackcat

cant believe ****s finally dead man do i miss this fckin game! its part of my dna foreva! remember how it used to be 6 or 7 servers full in every mode fckin insane game! Hate to say it but we wont see another ut on console! RiP UT3

I'm not sure. The next gen consoles should be powerful enough to support a wicked console port. Epic has new new big wig running the show in their Seatttle Office and she has launched lots of Xbox titles over the years. http://www.gamezone.com/products/gears-of-war-2/news/epic-games-seattle-hires-new-general-manager

As far as UT goes, you'd think Epic would use the the series to Showcase what their new technology can deliver. I think we see a new Unreal in the next 2 years and all the pre-launch fun that comes with it.

Seems legit, we can only hope so..

If it happens, I wanna make two things clear:
1. GrX vs Blackcats !
2. DEVIL vs Blackcats !

To finally shut you up Tongue
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 10:04am
Why would they make a new ut? The game is BEAST as it is. All we need is MLg support for this game to be banging...
drdeath2point0
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 10:21am
It is..
But it's also basically dead as it is.

A new UT might bring one or two new modes, and most importantly it would bring many new people, new competition..and also the old competition back, the game would be poppin again
You could actually have fairly good games without having to organize them (which barely works)
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Originally posted by LunarBlackcat

Seems legit, we can only hope so..

1. GrX vs Blackcats !
2. DEVIL vs Blackcats !

I dont wany any part of that guy :*( his skills will make us look stoopid
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 12:43pm
That's scary the return of qM :( 
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 2:37pm

1. GrX vs Blackcats !
2. DEVIL vs Blackcats !

wtf we wouldnt want them to win

and if Epic made another UT they'd better make sure it wasn't as f***ed as UT3 was at release. Almost every time I tried to join a Coret game it'd freeze on loading screens. And with almost every vCTF map I'd freeze......I also recall being in a CTF scrim that Ace was hosting and for some reason we were able to talk with Phant who was in a duel server lmao
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 2:45pm
tRi >>>>
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by ax412

That's scary the return of qM :( 

this is somewhat true. However me rican and disco would and will beat qM in a 3v3 on the next game    
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by drdeath2point0

Why would they make a new ut? The game is BEAST as it is. All we need is MLg support for this game to be banging...
possibly the most retarded post in iam history
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 8:16pm
nxt weekend we good to play u drdolittle! saturday or sunday?? times???
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 9:52pm
Sunday after 2pm central my time .... I hope you're ready it's gonna be slaughter....
drdeath2point0
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 9:56pm
If you get tired of losing at ut3 add me on scramble my tag is the same ill serve you there as well;)
drdeath2point0
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

1. GrX vs Blackcats !
2. DEVIL vs Blackcats !

wtf we wouldnt want them to win

and if Epic made another UT they'd better make sure it wasn't as f***ed as UT3 was at release. Almost every time I tried to join a Coret game it'd freeze on loading screens. And with almost every vCTF map I'd freeze......I also recall being in a CTF scrim that Ace was hosting and for some reason we were able to talk with Phant who was in a duel server lmao

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I WAS REALLY IN TEARS AFTER READING THAT.
I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET THAT MOMENT.
I WAS IN A CUSTOM DUEL IN SALVATION .
LolsfdlsgdloLOLOLOL
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 11:57pm
for real? You could talk to someone on a totally different server and mode? hahaha that's awesome!!!
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 12:43am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

for real? You could talk to someone on a totally different server and mode? hahaha that's awesome!!!
Yeah this was when player hosted servers were still being used.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2012 at 3:17pm
Strider you never responded are you showin up today?
drdeath2point0
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2012 at 5:36pm
So I guess your scared??
drdeath2point0
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>