Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Another shooting..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another shooting..
    Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 10:16am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

I was beat and I turned out great.... just sayin'

+1
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 10:17am
Originally posted by TX2k7

lol why?
For not making me a pecan pie.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 11:47am
I love pecan pie

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 11:50am
Domestic violence forces respect.
My parents never did that, never even threatened with it. They did a great job raising me in a way that my respect for them would evolve from itself
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 12:15pm
Domestic violence?? I'm not talking about punching your kid or wife in the face. Its spankings and strict punishment. Instead of a slap on the wrist.

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 1:37pm
"Domestic violence"? That word didn't exist when I was growing up. You must be a product of the new generation.

There was a time when even your neighbor, aunt, uncle, cousin, teacher, etc. would kick your a$$ if you disrepected someone and your family name. All these kids nowadays are a bunch of pussies and treated like trophies, instead of being taught how to lact like a decent human being. They are heavily medicated when they are hyper and that is ruining their physical and mental development. Fvck "timeouts". If I disrespected my family, I used to fear going home because I knew the wrath of god was on it's way. That fear built a conscience. That conscience has provided me a lifetime of peace and happiness, while always looking to do the right thing.

If you want a solution to violence, get these kids off of meds and TEACH them how to be a decent human being. . . . oh and don't leave guns laying around when your kid is nuts.
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 4:27pm
Holy buying frenzy going on all over the internet right now. Mostly AR's, AK's, and high-capacity magazines. The capitalist in me is telling me to raid my zombie stash and sell as many AR15 mags as I can tolerate before the stock is too low.

It's astounding how accelerated an issue can become just by a single tragedy. Yes, what happened in Aurora and Obama's reelection (wish I would've bought gun stocks before election day!) have fueled firearm sales, but the madness going on now is unprecedented. The public has it locked in their head that a ban (AWB and hi-cap mags) is for sure coming (and it does sound that way) so the market is going apesh!t. People are making a killing right now due to this. 

get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 5:03pm
kids have been raised like **** since the 90s. thank god i am an 80's baby. you new breed are f***ed.
can't even respond to some of the **** you people post on here.. thank god this site doesn't represent the human population.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 5:53pm
Lol yup

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 6:08pm
not sure what sh!t deadaims goin on about, seems like decent, intelligent discussion here for once instead of flame war.
side note: societys been f***ed since the 70's when everybody started becoming oversensitive about having to be 'politically correct' all the time...imo
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 6:44pm

Domestic violence?? I'm not talking about punching your kid or wife in the face. Its spankings and strict punishment. Instead of a slap on the wrist.

+1

New flash.. Timeouts don't do ****
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2012 at 12:06am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

+1

New flash.. Timeouts don't do ****

They work wonders with a 4 year old! Probably not for much longer lol...
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2012 at 7:35am
Wow okay you guys know that english isn't my first language, I'm German, so maybe domestic violence is the wrong word but you still know what I'm talking about
Yes it may work, but it forces the childs respect for you, isn't it much better if that respect evolves from itself ? Just sayin
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2012 at 11:52am
Its not about respect. Its about discipline. I was just saying thechild will still respect you and its not a forced respect.

Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2012 at 3:21pm
Some kids are too hard-headed or stubborn that they need a good smacking

My nephew literally looks at people in the face and screams f*** you and if you try a timeout or scolding he just laughs at you lololol my sisters other kids listen perfectly fine so its not her parenting skills, it's just the way some kids are.

If you've never needed a smacking, you were just that kind of kid. 
Different discipline works for different kids.
PaulGranger21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2012 at 5:08pm
alot of it depends where you brought up too....

like if you were raised in a rich community filled with pussies, not good for your future
www.nambla.org
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2012 at 7:27am
you can tell kids things till your blue in the face, but their still going to make some mistakes... being their if they get off track and helping them get back on track and showing them a lot of love and support is important
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2012 at 5:11pm

Depending on the offense then yeah they should get a spanking but to get their ass whipped for every offense will only make the kid grow up with anxiety issues which will result in spits of rage etc.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2012 at 8:41am
Originally posted by ax412

Prayer>
I won a duel tourny due to it ;)
Please, please tell me you were joking!?
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2012 at 8:52am
lol pedal car phant at it again! a true follower of god dosent talk about it they live it! type of guy that shouts about giving to charity or helping others when in fact the bible tells us this it not the way for us to be! if you do a good deed or help others keep it to yrself that is true charity! you won da duel tourny because you were the best duel player, nothing to do with god its to do with yr skill in dat mode! god bless u fella, because when you arrive at dem pearly gates you gnna hafe to do alot of explaining to da big man!
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2012 at 9:29am
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2012 at 10:48am
sh1t hits home! which country is responsible for the aids virus killing millons in africa?? next time you wanna test sick weapons test it on yr own peeps! leave africa alone
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2012 at 12:33pm
If a nation state invented the Aids virus 3 decades ago, a privatized scientific corporation would have been able to cure it by now!  Unless you're saying every scientist is in on the conspiracy.  I'm sure you were joking, but just in case you weren't.   That picture was for Phant, just in case he wasn't joking...
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2012 at 1:15pm
dude u need to open yr eyes mate! i cant be arsed with u not worth my intelligence! yes i knw it was phant= his da only larry who preaches bs on here
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2012 at 3:20pm
not worth your intelligence? yeah I think everyone on this sight is worth way too much
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>