Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Another shooting..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another shooting..
    Posted: 27 Dec 2012 at 3:31pm
lol peng yr a boy who still live with his mum! plz i find it very hard to take a kid seriously who got pussy whipped over da internet by a ugly dog called foxy!
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2012 at 8:01pm
Talk to me when you can speak at least one language please.
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2012 at 9:28pm

Black guy kills some people.

Society: Criminal.

Muslim guy kills some people.

Society: Terrorist.

Latino guy kills some people.

White guy kills some people.

Society: Mental illness. (lost soul, complicated psyche, quiet loner, misunderstood, frustrated with life, experienced recent, traumatic, life-altering events that set him off; not to mention all the positive descriptors that are attached to him, i.e. intelligent, PhD candidate, honor roll student, etc.)

?????

im tired.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2012 at 10:02pm
Guns aren't the problem its the majority of US citizens attitude to guns that is at the heart of the problem! And I'm not stirring the pot or trying to get at anyone but if the reaction to the latest tragedy is to run out and buy more guns then what other conclusion can be drawn. 
  • Approx 50% of the worlds guns are in the hands of 5% of the world's population (USA). 
  • 30,000 US people die every year from a bullet, only 10,000 of theses are homicides.
  • In USA the weekly death rate of homicides is greater than the combined annual totals of Britain, Germany, Spain, Finland, Australia
  • 11 yer old kids in minnesota are eligible for a firearms certificate
  • Mass shootings have become regular occurrences
  • Even single incidents like the Trayvon Martin case in Florida is bizarre. How can an armed man who shot an unarmed kid in the chest not be arrested initially? or why don't people ask questions when police shoot a 19 y.o. man 90 times! 
The reality is that the guns that you buy for self-protection are the ones that are being used to kill innocent people en-masse. Time to act responsibly before its too late! 
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Guns aren't the problem its the majority of US citizens attitude to guns that is at the heart of the problem! And I'm not stirring the pot or trying to get at anyone but if the reaction to the latest tragedy is to run out and buy more guns then what other conclusion can be drawn. 
  • Approx 50% of the worlds guns are in the hands of 55 of the world's population (USA). 
  • 30,000 US people die every year from a bullet, only 10,000 of theses are homicides.
  • In USA the weekly death rate of homicides is greater than the combined annual totals of Britain, Germany, Spain, Finland, Australia
  • Even single incidents like the Trayvon Martin case in Florida is bizarre. How can an armed man who shot an unarmed kid in the chest not be arrested initially? or why don't people ask questions when police shoot a 19 y.o. man 90 times! 
The reality is that the guns that you buy for self-protection are the ones that are being used to kill innocent people en-masse. Time to act responsibly before its too late! 

If there are no guns then you wont need guns to protect. GUNS are causing the issue here, as you list the points. GOOD JOB
im tired.
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 6:23pm

• Approx 50% of the worlds guns are in the hands of 55 of the world's population (USA). 
trinity u have a great mind fella damn yr sh1ts on point son! you a kool kat

success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by RpZ-Xot1Cz

Society: Mental illness. (lost soul, complicated psyche, quiet loner, misunderstood, frustrated with life, experienced recent, traumatic, life-altering events that set him off; not to mention all the positive descriptors that are attached to him, i.e. intelligent, PhD candidate, honor roll student, etc.)

?????

lol i like this! very true and funny in a fcked up way

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 6:59pm

?????

so where'd you copy/paste that from?
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 12:58am

?????

lolwut.  when a black person does something outlandish like this and isn't classified as mentally ill you might have a point.
& did you finally put your broken english thoughts into a proper english translator? or did you copy & paste
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 3:35am
Wow. Go ahead and blame the "white" man for people being fkd up. Lol
drdeath2point0
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 4:45am
Think what you want.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 9:39am

Trin,

You're way off with this. The way it is written is completely misleading.

1. Don't understand the sentence. What is "in the hands of 55 of the world's population"?

2. So if 10,000 are murdered a year out of 30,000, are the rest suicide? Doesn't make sense. Please provide the source of these numbers.

3. Population of England: 61M; Population of Germany: 82M; Population of Spain: 40M; Population of Finland: 5M; Population of Australia: 21M = 209M total for all of these countries. Population of US: 307M. The US has 100M more people than the combination of the countries you listed. Also, did you know that the homicide rate of countries like India, Brazil, Mexico, Russia, Indonesia and Ethiopia make the US look like heaven. Please take a look at their homicide count. If you get rid of the District of Columbia (DC) and Puerto Rico, both of which are not states, then the US is among the safest countries in the world.

4. Never heard of this law, but that's Minnesota's problem. Let the Democrats in Minnesota change the law. They are the majority in the state and can change it as they wish. Stating something regarding 1 state of 50 doesn't mean anything. And ironically, Minnesota is one of the safer states in the US.

5. Mass shooting have not become a regular occurrence. That's you're opinion, not fact. The 80s with the gangs in LA make current times look like utopia.

6. The Trayvon Martin case has nothing to do with a mentally insane person walking into a school and killing kids. Also, US due process is working just fine in this case. The case is in court where it belongs. Just because it doesn't play out step by step the way people liked, does not necessarily mean there is a problem/conspiracy.

You hit the nail on the head when you called this a tragedy, because that is exactly what it is. However, it was not the existence of a gun that caused the murders. It is the existence of mentally deranged kid that caused the murders. Guns don't shoot themselves. You see, everyone is quick to blame guns as the problem, without trying to solve the problem. And I'm not even for guns. Don't even own one.

Lastly, if we are going to ban things that cause a lot of innocent people to die, let's ban the following:

- Cars
- Heavy machinery
- Airplanes
- Alcohol
- Medication
- Hospitals
- Doctors
- Work
- Fast food chains
- Knives
- Red meat
- etc. etc. etc. 

How come we didn't ban Kool-aid after Jonestown? It killed 918 people in minutes. Oh, I can't wait for the next tree hugging, "yes we should ban all of those things" comment.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 9:42am

?????

It's dumb people like you that keep this **** going. No perspective, just BS generalizations.  You're post is extremely stupid and you state no fact, yet you're implying all of the US is racist. Before you start insulting everyone, bring some facts to the table. Also, take a look at your own country before you look at ours. I'd rather be on this side than your side any day of the week.
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 10:36am
Uhm he said that the weekly death rate of homocides is greater than the ANNUAL totals of those countries combined, if my english knowledge is right (?), annual means in one year ? 

One year has 52-53 weeks, do the math
Easily equals out the higher population of the US, by FAR :P
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Uhm he said that the weekly death rate of homocides is greater than the ANNUAL totals of those countries combined, if my english knowledge is right (?), annual means in one year ? 

His facts are incorrect. The weekly homicide rate is not higher than that of those 5 random countries combined. US yearly homicide rate = 12,996 / 52 = 249 homicides per week. Australia alone has 229/year. Germany 690, etc. etc. etc. Therefore his statement is simply wrong.  The numbers are taken from the United Nations Office of Drugs and Crimes (UNODC).
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

His facts are incorrect. The weekly homicide rate is not higher than that of those 5 random countries combined. US yearly homicide rate = 12,996 / 52 = 249 homicides per week. Australia alone has 229/year. Germany 690, etc. etc. etc. Therefore his statement is simply wrong.  The numbers are taken from the United Nations Office of Drugs and Crimes (UNODC).
yr one stoopid tool! yr nt intelligent at all pinn! i guarantee yr natural IQ is very low its just gotta be u a str8 retard! go cop mensa academy from the ps store and send me a invite i will let my 6 year old son school u fella! no wonder why u cldnt frag sizzle on a good day n you just spam spam spamed bs in game n via here
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 2:37pm
Pinn mustve gotten someone pregnant and never called them back^^^^
drdeath2point0
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Mr. Braindead, if you're going to guage someone's intelligence, perhaps you can write a sentence that doesn't look like a 4 year old wrote it. Fragging? We're talking about gun control and you are talking about games. You are so ass-backwards it's unbelievable.

I know facts scare most of you. It's tough to discuss without opinion. Here is someobjective evidence from my state:

Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 4:21pm
Lol strider that was an explosion of stupidity on your part. Pinn is one of the few ppl that actually is intelligent and makes sense on this thread.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 4:34pm
stupidity breeds stupidity that is why there are millions of stoopid american people! lmao go cop mensa academy eu vs us iam iq test! yall get pwned lol
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 6:31pm
Doubtful. I would smash an iq test vs you on an eu server.
drdeath2point0
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 8:41pm
READING STRIDERS POSTS HURTS MY FACE
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 11:14pm
Lmao I thought I was alone
drdeath2point0
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2012 at 1:49am
strider for iamgaming president
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2012 at 7:56am
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

READING STRIDERS POSTS HURTS MY FACE
dont read with next mans manhood in yr mouth! sum1 plz post dat video of foxy! 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>