Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Another shooting..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another shooting..
    Posted: 30 Dec 2012 at 7:58am
Originally posted by phhiLLN

strider for iamgaming president
my CRB says no i cant!
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2012 at 10:16am
Originally posted by ut3lve

Originally posted by Phenethylamine

READING STRIDERS POSTS HURTS MY FACE
dont read with next mans manhood in yr mouth! sum1 plz post dat video of foxy! 
lolololololol.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2012 at 11:37am
took peng exactly 34 seconds to read exactly the same time it took 3 rec to trash 4 tri warfare US host! dudes still got ReC Nuts in his mouth! dat english/german sausage taste good huh bro! no wonder why yr face hurts you been chewing on it for years! lol real talk! str8 up vegetarian schnitzel
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2012 at 4:52pm
I WISH YOU COULD SPEAK ENGLISH YOU RETARDED c**t, SO I COULD, RESPOND BUT OH WELL

ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2012 at 7:47pm
epic rage! what happened did yr parents ban u frm cartoons again?? str8 up cartoon freak
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2012 at 12:29am
pls, you're not funny
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2012 at 7:13am
Trin,

You're way off with this. The way it is written is completely misleading.

1. Don't understand the sentence. What is "in the hands of 55 of the world's population"?
Yes sorry that supposed to be 5% and given that we have nearly 7 billion should be 4.25%

2. So if 10,000 are murdered a year out of 30,000, are the rest suicide? Doesn't make sense. Please provide the source of these numbers.
Accidental deaths, suicides, well all non-homocides but those are the first 2 that come to mind

3. Population of England: 61M; Population of Germany: 82M; Population of Spain: 40M; Population of Finland: 5M; Population of Australia: 21M = 209M total for all of these countries. Population of US: 307M. The US has 100M more people than the combination of the countries you listed. Also, did you know that the homicide rate of countries like India, Brazil, Mexico, Russia, Indonesia and Ethiopia make the US look like heaven. Please take a look at their homicide count. If you get rid of the District of Columbia (DC) and Puerto Rico, both of which are not states, then the US is among the safest countries in the world.
On the point of inaccurate misleading data youre  correct mate its not more people in a week than the combined annual totals of these countries named but it is more people in a month than the combined annual totals of those countries [apologies to all]. Which is still incredible!
OK so if we go per capita and NOT totals then its still by far the highest of all the developed nations. Brazil, Mexico etc are developing or 'third world' countries (hate that phrase myself) so less regulation, more corruption, more lawlessness - we're not talking about the same issue.
I didnt realise that DC and Puerto Rico were included. I can understand why DC - it mainland and formerly occupied by America, do they have US citizenship or are they British Columbians or what? Lol I dont know. Puerto Rico seems bizarre but they had a close relationship with USA too are they linked by citizenhip? K ive looked it up and they were part of your commonwealth a former colony. Still it does seems a clumsy way of collating data by region but can I ask what makes you think that DC and PR are amongst the total of approx. 10,000 homocides/year?
And USA is ONLY one of the safest countries once you include Afghanistan, Colombia, Jamaica, Brazil, South Africa, etc. That seems a little desperate to me. Just like Deadaim's post on armed millitias to prevent/resist state control which he went on to name incidents where guns in the hands of citizens may well have mada a difference. No one seemed to care that not one of them occurred in a democratic country.  Are you guys really serious when you say your hand guns will prevent an invason?  Tanks, rockets vs hand guns = bad duel. Ironically I can think of only one instance where state troops in a democratic country marched on its own people and that was the civil rights movement during the 1950-60s. They didnt want guns they wanted equality maybe even the right to bear arms too - or maybe not LMAO! 

4. Never heard of this law, but that's Minnesota's problem. Let the Democrats in Minnesota change the law. They are the majority in the state and can change it as they wish. Stating something regarding 1 state of 50 doesn't mean anything. And ironically, Minnesota is one of the safer states in the US.
Minnesota IS a US state and allowing states to decide what affects citizens nationally and globally on this matter is a democratic step too far. The safe state of Minnesota probably kills more people than the safe countries of England, Scotland, Germany and Spain combined but im speculating. The word 'safe' is subjective it seems which is my point.

5. Mass shooting have not become a regular occurrence. That's you're opinion, not fact. The 80s with the gangs in LA make current times look like utopia.
Well youve had at least 3 incidents where a gunman/gunmen have roamed an area slaughtering innocent people this year, fact! Britain has had 3 in 25 years, fact! Your model of democracy is founded in the part of the world - England and France, fact! The major execptions are federation and a constitution. This liberal attitude to guns is the source of your problem, which is a rational statement to make given the facts. 

6. The Trayvon Martin case has nothing to do with a mentally insane person walking into a school and killing kids. Also, US due process is working just fine in this case. The case is in court where it belongs. Just because it doesn't play out step by step the way people liked, does not necessarily mean there is a problem/conspiracy.
No the problem is when states pass laws protecting over zealous but not mentally ill gun marauding citizens that endanger peoples lives. I wonder how Trayvon Martin or is family feel about 'due process' or the way things are being played out? Desnt your constitution protection to all citizens as well as the justifiable use of force? Anyway I think ive said this somewhere before that the mentally insane, criminally insane and criminals are in every society. Your society chooses to allow them the right to bear arms, access to guns etc which to many outside USA is well, a lack of sanity for sure!

You hit the nail on the head when you called this a tragedy, because that is exactly what it is. However, it was not the existence of a gun that caused the murders. It is the existence of mentally deranged kid that caused the murders. Guns don't shoot themselves. You see, everyone is quick to blame guns as the problem, without trying to solve the problem. And I'm not even for guns. Don't even own one.
Sorry our mentally deranged kids simply dont go around murdering innocents, Im pretty sure its the same in Germany, France, Spain etc idk for certain. So why not ensure that these mentally deranged kids are denied access to guns then gun deaths are reduced drastically. Oh wait maybe its mentally deranged kid whose parents have a love of guns.

Lastly, if we are going to ban things that cause a lot of innocent people to die, let's ban the following:

- Cars
- Heavy machinery
- Airplanes
- Alcohol
- Medication
- Hospitals
- Doctors
- Work
- Fast food chains
- Knives
- Red meat
- etc. etc. etc. 

How come we didn't ban Kool-aid after Jonestown? It killed 918 people in minutes. Oh, I can't wait for the next tree hugging, "yes we should ban all of those things" comment.
You are taking the issue out of context by including technology or practices that can injure or lead to the loss of life but I'll run with it anyway. All the above (with the possible exception of the knife) like many of our inventions can be used as a weapon but they are not as efficient as a killing machine as a gun - a weapon of choice! So how many mass killings have been attempted by a knifeman? Airplanes as we now know can be used as an impact incendiary device to kill multiple hundreds but it can kill hundreds by accident too. Maybe the key is tighter regulation? After all they exist in ALL of the above industries  to reduce unnecessary accidents/deaths.
Finally lol Im ignoring the Rev Jimmy Jones mass killing by koolaid cos it was laced with cyanide. If youre gonna refer to deranged religious leaders then i'll go for Waco, Texas where David Koresh and his Davidians stok piled weapons and with held law enforcement officers for 50 days (perhaps there's someting in the millitias carrying guns thing after all?). Deaths in total , 76 - some shot, some by fire and some by smoke inhalation.
Sources:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/armed-to-the-teeth-the-us-obsession-with-guns-8420461.html [the article in the actually newspaper has the stats and I can post a pic if you would like]

Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2012 at 9:18am
I will lose most of my hope in intelligence and rational thinking if I ever hear the argument "guns don't fire themselves" again..
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2012 at 9:31am
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Trin,

You're way off with this. The way it is written is completely misleading.

1. Don't understand the sentence. What is "in the hands of 55 of the world's population"?
Yes sorry that supposed to be 5% and given that we have nearly 7 billion should be 4.25%

2. So if 10,000 are murdered a year out of 30,000, are the rest suicide? Doesn't make sense. Please provide the source of these numbers.
Accidental deaths, suicides, well all non-homocides but those are the first 2 that come to mind

3. Population of England: 61M; Population of Germany: 82M; Population of Spain: 40M; Population of Finland: 5M; Population of Australia: 21M = 209M total for all of these countries. Population of US: 307M. The US has 100M more people than the combination of the countries you listed. Also, did you know that the homicide rate of countries like India, Brazil, Mexico, Russia, Indonesia and Ethiopia make the US look like heaven. Please take a look at their homicide count. If you get rid of the District of Columbia (DC) and Puerto Rico, both of which are not states, then the US is among the safest countries in the world.
On the point of inaccurate misleading data youre  correct mate its not more people in a week than the combined annual totals of these countries named but it is more people in a month than the combined annual totals of those countries [apologies to all]. Which is still incredible!
OK so if we go per capita and NOT totals then its still by far the highest of all the developed nations. Brazil, Mexico etc are developing or 'third world' countries (hate that phrase myself) so less regulation, more corruption, more lawlessness - we're not talking about the same issue.
I didnt realise that DC and Puerto Rico were included. I can understand why DC - it mainland and formerly occupied by America, do they have US citizenship or are they British Columbians or what? Lol I dont know. Puerto Rico seems bizarre but they had a close relationship with USA too are they linked by citizenhip? K ive looked it up and they were part of your commonwealth a former colony. Still it does seems a clumsy way of collating data by region but can I ask what makes you think that DC and PR are amongst the total of approx. 10,000 homocides/year?
And USA is ONLY one of the safest countries once you include Afghanistan, Colombia, Jamaica, Brazil, South Africa, etc. That seems a little desperate to me. Just like Deadaim's post on armed millitias to prevent/resist state control which he went on to name incidents where guns in the hands of citizens may well have mada a difference. No one seemed to care that not one of them occurred in a democratic country.  Are you guys really serious when you say your hand guns will prevent an invason?  Tanks, rockets vs hand guns = bad duel. Ironically I can think of only one instance where state troops in a democratic country marched on its own people and that was the civil rights movement during the 1950-60s. They didnt want guns they wanted equality maybe even the right to bear arms too - or maybe not LMAO! 

4. Never heard of this law, but that's Minnesota's problem. Let the Democrats in Minnesota change the law. They are the majority in the state and can change it as they wish. Stating something regarding 1 state of 50 doesn't mean anything. And ironically, Minnesota is one of the safer states in the US.
Minnesota IS a US state and allowing states to decide what affects citizens nationally and globally on this matter is a democratic step too far. The safe state of Minnesota probably kills more people than the safe countries of England, Scotland, Germany and Spain combined but im speculating. The word 'safe' is subjective it seems which is my point.

5. Mass shooting have not become a regular occurrence. That's you're opinion, not fact. The 80s with the gangs in LA make current times look like utopia.
Well youve had at least 3 incidents where a gunman/gunmen have roamed an area slaughtering innocent people this year, fact! Britain has had 3 in 25 years, fact! Your model of democracy is founded in the part of the world - England and France, fact! The major execptions are federation and a constitution. This liberal attitude to guns is the source of your problem, which is a rational statement to make given the facts. 

6. The Trayvon Martin case has nothing to do with a mentally insane person walking into a school and killing kids. Also, US due process is working just fine in this case. The case is in court where it belongs. Just because it doesn't play out step by step the way people liked, does not necessarily mean there is a problem/conspiracy.
No the problem is when states pass laws protecting over zealous but not mentally ill gun marauding citizens that endanger peoples lives. I wonder how Trayvon Martin or is family feel about 'due process' or the way things are being played out? Desnt your constitution protection to all citizens as well as the justifiable use of force? Anyway I think ive said this somewhere before that the mentally insane, criminally insane and criminals are in every society. Your society chooses to allow them the right to bear arms, access to guns etc which to many outside USA is well, a lack of sanity for sure!

You hit the nail on the head when you called this a tragedy, because that is exactly what it is. However, it was not the existence of a gun that caused the murders. It is the existence of mentally deranged kid that caused the murders. Guns don't shoot themselves. You see, everyone is quick to blame guns as the problem, without trying to solve the problem. And I'm not even for guns. Don't even own one.
Sorry our mentally deranged kids simply dont go around murdering innocents, Im pretty sure its the same in Germany, France, Spain etc idk for certain. So why not ensure that these mentally deranged kids are denied access to guns then gun deaths are reduced drastically. Oh wait maybe its mentally deranged kid whose parents have a love of guns.

Lastly, if we are going to ban things that cause a lot of innocent people to die, let's ban the following:

- Cars
- Heavy machinery
- Airplanes
- Alcohol
- Medication
- Hospitals
- Doctors
- Work
- Fast food chains
- Knives
- Red meat
- etc. etc. etc. 

How come we didn't ban Kool-aid after Jonestown? It killed 918 people in minutes. Oh, I can't wait for the next tree hugging, "yes we should ban all of those things" comment.
You are taking the issue out of context by including technology or practices that can injure or lead to the loss of life but I'll run with it anyway. All the above (with the possible exception of the knife) like many of our inventions can be used as a weapon but they are not as efficient as a killing machine as a gun - a weapon of choice! So how many mass killings have been attempted by a knifeman? Airplanes as we now know can be used as an impact incendiary device to kill multiple hundreds but it can kill hundreds by accident too. Maybe the key is tighter regulation? After all they exist in ALL of the above industries  to reduce unnecessary accidents/deaths.
Finally lol Im ignoring the Rev Jimmy Jones mass killing by koolaid cos it was laced with cyanide. If youre gonna refer to deranged religious leaders then i'll go for Waco, Texas where David Koresh and his Davidians stok piled weapons and with held law enforcement officers for 50 days (perhaps there's someting in the millitias carrying guns thing after all?). Deaths in total , 76 - some shot, some by fire and some by smoke inhalation.
Sources:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/armed-to-the-teeth-the-us-obsession-with-guns-8420461.html [the article in the actually newspaper has the stats and I can post a pic if you would like]

Trin,

Good, intelligent post. I'm off today so I'll post my response later. Too long to write at the moment.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2012 at 9:43am
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

I will lose most of my hope in intelligence and rational thinking if I ever hear the argument "guns don't fire themselves" again..

How come we don't crack down on drugs, alcohol, cigs, red meat, etc.? Compared to guns, they kill by the tens of thousands a year. The problem is that everyone is looking a such a tiny slice of the pie. The fact is that there isn't a government in the world that can prevent death, whether it's murder, accidental or suicide. The only way you prevent death is by caging people up in their home and controlling every one of their actions. That my friend is not the democratic way. If you afford people freedom, which our Consitution gaurentees, then you open up endless possibilites of outcomes.

There is a very good reason why the Bill of Rights was so quick to make sure that people cannot be disarmed. After ratifying the Consitution, the Bill of Rights (first ten amendments to the Consitution) were created. The first one: Freedom of Speech, Expression, Religion, etc., etc., etc. The second amendment: Right to Bear Arms. Isn't it coincidental that the 2ND of the 10 most important amendments of the Constitution is addressing this issue? The drafters thought this was so important as to make this a top priority. The issue is that the power of the US is the citizens, then the States, then the Federal Government. The founding fathers were extremely clear that a large government would infringe upon the liberties of the citizens. Therefore, they made sure the federal government could NOT make law that would remove guns from the people's hands. The basis is that a Government that is not afraid of it's citizens will turn into a dictatorship. With guns in people's hands, the people can revolt with power and force. This is as simple as this issue is. . . . oh and guns don't shoot themselves. Cars don't drive themselves. Drugs don't inject themeselves, etc.  
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2012 at 10:13am
Are drugs, alcohol, cigs, red meat etc designed for killing humans ? Because guns are, it is their purpose, they are produced so that they can kill.
You say it's not the democratic way, yet it works perfectly fine here, the facts on numbers speak for themselves.
Saying it's just a "tiny slice of the pie" (I don't think this can be considered tiny), is also no argument against it ? It's the slice of the pie that is designed and produced FOR the problem, produced for death. You're saying, if you can't fight the whole problem of unnecessary death, don't fight it at all ?

And I understand the 2nd Amendment, also the need there was for it.. but do you really think that's still necessary now ? Do you honestly think, with the globalization, with the NATO and everything, the United States Government might turn into a dictatorship if the citizens don't keep guns anymore ?

I know they don't fire themselves..but they are designed for killing and, especially with so few regulations, they provide easy access for lunatics to pure killing machines.. Why make it so easy then
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2012 at 10:28am
dagon n trin goin in on these fools! 
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2012 at 11:13am
Pin.. I don't know why you even bothered to respond to trinity. 

besides the fact he is extremely dimwitted.. its obvious he is a hypocrite and about one of the biggest propaganda wrapped goofballs I've seen on this site.

I don't know whats worse.. the clueless euros on this site that obsess over USA and are too dumb to see propaganda for what it is or the Americans on this site that co-sign with them.

good portion of this site has grown up a bit in the past year or so.. not everyone is a complete retard now a days and I see some good points in some of these posts.

side note: strider licking on ace's balls in the other thread asking him if he had a good xmas.. isn't strider one of the outspoken atheists on this site? people really that fake that they don't believe in christ but they celebrate his birthday ? straight zombie ass clowns.

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2012 at 11:31am
and strider, trin.. nor dagon are going in on anyone. all they are doing is spewing the same propaganda that was forced down their goofy little impressionable heads.

pinnacle, who runs circles around most of you tards on this site is having his way with them actually.. and the fact is hes using facts and evidence.. not extremely prejudice and hate opinion that the likes of trinity and you live by. Personally I think its funny that people dismiss other solutions that have been proposed because they don't want to pay any price themselves... they just want to strip millions of people of a right.. typical liberalism.. want something done and want others to pay for it.

strider you are one pea brain motherfuccker thats for sure,  clown was probably pretending to be american for the first 2/3rds of his life until farenheit 911 came out and he thought he elevated his mind.

strider, I'm sure its not much different in the EU.. but your fake cornball ass lingo like you are a g wouldn't get you far in america. take off the wutang head band.. its 2013.. time to grow up.

-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2012 at 12:33pm
Someone got offended here..

Because every opinion that differs with yours, is automatically propaganda that was stuffed in my head by the evil european countries.. wow, just wow
You think people over here care that much ?

Displaying something as propaganda is the most retarded argument you can bring, it's basically just saying "you're wrong I'm right, but i cannot bring any reasons"

So please, we're having a nice discussion here, works perfectly without your crap
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2012 at 5:36pm
Lol i forgot who said it, but guns are not made to kill. Guns were made to protect and provide, and sometimes protecting means to kill, and provide (hunting) means to kill, but to kill innocent people was not what it was made for. Thats just stupid people doing what they do best. So yes "a gun doesn't shoot itself" is a valid arguement. Guns don't kill people, bad eggs do.

Also found this interesting....

On Sunday December 17, 2012, 2 days after the CT shooting, a man went to a restaurant in San Antonio to kill his X-girlfriend. After he shot her, most of the people in th...e restaurant fled next door to a theater. The gunman followed them and entered the theater so he could shoot more people. He started shooting and people in the theater started running and screaming. It’s like the Aurora, CO theater story plus a restaurant!

Now aren’t you wondering why this isn’t a lead story in the national media along with the school shooting?

There was an off duty county deputy at the theater. SHE pulled out her gun and shot the man 4 times before he had a chance to kill anyone. So since this story makes the point that the best thing to stop a bad person with a gun is a good person with a gun, the media is treating it like it never happened.

Only the local media covered it. The city is giving her a medal next week.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2012 at 5:38pm
LOL TAKE OFF THE WUTANG HEADBAND
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2012 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Lol i forgot who said it, but guns are not made to kill. Guns were made to protect and provide, and sometimes protecting means to kill, and provide (hunting) means to kill, but to kill innocent people was not what it was made for. Thats just stupid people doing what they do best. So yes "a gun doesn't shoot itself" is a valid arguement. Guns don't kill people, bad eggs do.

Also found this interesting....

On Sunday December 17, 2012, 2 days after the CT shooting, a man went to a restaurant in San Antonio to kill his X-girlfriend. After he shot her, most of the people in th...e restaurant fled next door to a theater. The gunman followed them and entered the theater so he could shoot more people. He started shooting and people in the theater started running and screaming. It’s like the Aurora, CO theater story plus a restaurant!

Now aren’t you wondering why this isn’t a lead story in the national media along with the school shooting?

There was an off duty county deputy at the theater. SHE pulled out her gun and shot the man 4 times before he had a chance to kill anyone. So since this story makes the point that the best thing to stop a bad person with a gun is a good person with a gun, the media is treating it like it never happened.

Only the local media covered it. The city is giving her a medal next week.

Bloody violence, sexual content and little babies and kittens is what they want. They think thats not news worthy, which is sad.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2012 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by ax412

LOL TAKE OFF THE WUTANG HEADBAND
LOL
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2012 at 7:28pm
too lazy to read
im tired.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2012 at 9:49pm
@Deadaim - it appears you have selective vision -  you see what you want ot see but thats OK because your accusations have little foundation. You might have thought that I have belittled your post but was my intention was to point out its obvious weaknesses because it made my case stronger. This is legit when debating an issue (well in this part of the world it is). People can see your post for what it is so I need not comment, its new years morning so I dont wish to start off on an argument. Instead I will wish you a happy new year and the same to everyone here.
I will pick up the threads of your post later and respond as the hypocrite that I am.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2013 at 2:08am
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

i can see where the right to bear arms should be guaranteed and is necessary in regards to personal defense & livelihood. im not speaking for trinity but i myself & indeed a majority of people seeking reform for gun laws just want better regulation to lower the chance of some unstable dipstick goin postal again

i would argue the supposed 'need' for a fully automatic gun for your livelihood or self defense because unless ur hated on a Bin Laden level, u will almost nvr find urself in a situation that couldn't be handled with a single-fire gun like a handgun nor will u ever find hundreds of animals grouped up together that needs such a large spread of bullets to kill.

i would also argue against the whole 'our right to own weapons keeps our govt afraid of us or in check" idea...maybe up into the late 1800's this would be true but if it ever came about that the citizens decided our govt needed to be torn down and we had to fight, wed b face to face with an armed force equipped with 24/7 satellite surveillance, UAV Predator drones, tactical missiles, tanks reinforced with depleted uranium capable of withstanding sustained enemy tank fire without even flinching, personel transports that could put a well armed squad inside ur house b4 u even realised anyone was even outside ur door. they aren't afraid of us.

a war like that would nvr be allowed to happen anyways, if it ever became a real possibility the govt would take steps to restore faith in the system & in congress, at least just enough to get the populace back into complacency

Seph u said guns were made to protect and provide, i have to disagree w/ u there...from the moment gunpowder was weaponised and guns were created, it was used to killl & conquer, throughout history every nation thats come into possession of a game changing weapon has used it to conquer and kill.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2013 at 9:12am
the "need" for a fully automatic gun occured right around the corner from you a few years back. it was called the LA riots. store owners needed the firepower to defend their lives and property from large groups of criminals. they've also had riots in other cities over the years.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2013 at 10:01am
Well Tx that is assuming every soldier in the army would side with the gov't if such a thing were to occur.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2013 at 11:00am
Ever hunted water foul? Need multiple shots. And who says it only takes one shot to defend yourself? What if you miss? Or more than one criminal pointing a gun at you? Be pretty f***ed with that single shot pistol you thought you'd be fine with huh? Full autos should be military only I agree. But semi autos should be ok for us.

And when u described about gun creation goes with my protect idea. For one country or union to protect itself.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>