Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Another shooting..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Administrator
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another shooting..
    Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 11:58pm
I'm not sure if this is a smart idea for a thread but I know most of you are aware of what happened today in Connecticut, everyone is quick to put the blame on something but I just wanted to know what you guys think of this whole thing. Is this going to be a new common thing now? Do we have to prepare 5yr olds lock down procedures in schools, malls.. movie theaters..
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2012 at 2:44am
Guns will never be banned. Given 300+ million people, there will be mentally insane people in the bunch. The sad truth is you just have to hope a disaster like this doesn't happen to you, your family, led alone again at all. As it nears 12-21, I fear that there will be more disasters. :(
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2012 at 7:27am
americans dont like the smell of coffee
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2012 at 10:34am
banning guns is fkn retarded. they can't ban previously bought guns.. and all the crazy people already own guns.. and all the criminals don't give a f*** if they are banned.

banning guns would only affect a law abiding citizen like myself.. that likes having glock 19s and sig m400's for home protection and target shooting.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2012 at 10:57am
a gun ban is in effect in Mexico. how's that working out?
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2012 at 11:56am
Oh, what a coincidence, its America again. Fat Americans cant control their country. 
im tired.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2012 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by BAIN

a gun ban is in effect in Mexico. how's that working out?
well said
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2012 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by RpZ-Xot1Cz

Oh, what a coincidence, its America again. Fat Americans cant control their country. 
lol shut up b****
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2012 at 2:12pm
what a terrible tragedy! i pray for those family's... i can't imagine the grief those family's are going through... their going to need a lot of support from their community
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2012 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by RpZ-Xot1Cz

go f|_|ck yourself with a PS3 controller.  
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2012 at 6:56pm
Why does everyone jump to gun ban issues? Pray for the family's first and discuss solutions later you fvckin idiots.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2012 at 11:54pm
settle down seph, no one mentioned a gun ban.. lol don't know where you read that, unless you're saying that in general then uh yeah.. I agree.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 12:28am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

settle down seph, no one mentioned a gun ban.. lol don't know where you read that, unless you're saying that in general then uh yeah.. I agree.

Seriously??? Cuz uh....

Originally posted by phhiLLN

Guns will never be banned. Given 300+ million people, there will be mentally insane people in the bunch. The sad truth is you just have to hope a disaster like this doesn't happen to you, your family, led alone again at all. As it nears 12-21, I fear that there will be more disasters. :(

Originally posted by Deadaim

banning guns is fkn retarded. they can't ban previously bought guns.. and all the crazy people already own guns.. and all the criminals don't give a f*** if they are banned.

banning guns would only affect a law abiding citizen like myself.. that likes having glock 19s and sig m400's for home protection and target shooting.
Sick of "gun ban" being the first thing out of ppls mouths everytime a shooting happens. Ppl need to understand it wont solve sh1t and the more important thing out there is that 20 elementary students are not home with their parents tonight. Send prayers, not false solutions for the future.

These arn't the "Fvcking idiots" i speak of though, i was talking about everyone else in america like most news crews. Prolly should word that better so i dont have an angry controller mob after my ass :S

phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 1:16am
What the f***. Seph this thread wasn't an informative thread, meaning it wasn't to let everyone know what happened. This was more discussion-like, so no matter how tragic the topic, why wouldn't arguments be accepted. &  JP asked a question in the first post, and I answered with my opinion, so did deadaim.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 2:51am
Westboro Baptist plans to picket -______-

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 4:19am

What the f***. Seph this thread wasn't an informative thread, meaning it wasn't to let everyone know what happened. This was more discussion-like, so no matter how tragic the topic, why wouldn't arguments be accepted. &  JP asked a question in the first post, and I answered with my opinion, so did deadaim.
Your current opinion is f***ing retarded.

I agree with you and Deadaim both. Just wish gun bans wasn't the first issue discussed ever time a shooting happens.

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 8:38am
What else would you want them to discuss? Everyone grieves the same, they get angry first.. and what do they point to first? Obviously gun control. It's always going to be discussed first, for both sides. No ones taking any rights from you NRA humpers, so settle down!

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 8:39am
Originally posted by ax412

Westboro Baptist plans to picket -______-

I wouldn't be surprised if they did

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 1:07pm
But why can't ppl saying something for the family's first? If he would have stabbed them would you be able to talk about the family's loss first then, or would it be about how steak knifes should be no more than 1 inch long? I'm not b****ing at philln or deadaim. I was talking about the media. I only quoted them to prove the word gun ban was mentioned in this thread. I was stating my opinion on media coverage of the shooting and how they make it more about what to do about guns then they do about honoring the deceased and heros that saved the children that could have lost there lives. You wanna talk about a gun ban? Its the dumbest thing ever. To many guns out there already. Taking gins from the innocent would only help the criminals that will get/have a gun already.

Once again not attacking you Iamgaming folk, so u simmer down.

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 3:39pm
its ridiculous, everytime we have a widely publicised shooting, its never the right time to talk about ways to fix the problem. people always say 'oh we need to honor the families u shouldn't bring up gun control yet' etc but thats a load of crap. unless u were directly affected by this event, ur 'honoring the families' rarely sums up to anythn more thn going about ur regular day and even more likely tht unless someone mentions the shooting, u dont even give it a second thought. the families & friends are grieving regardless, and it already goes without saying that our sympathies go out to them, but if we aren't discussing how to fix the problem and doing something about it, then we are allowing this to happen all over again, we become part of the problem.

also something to consider, when Katrina hit the gulf, we didnt go around saying nows the time to honor the families and nothing else...no we took a look at why the levies failed, and how they could improve the defenses...the looked at what the problem was and they fixed it.

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 4:34pm
Lol can't fix stupid. I'm done with my opinion, you kids have fun

Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Why does everyone jump to gun ban issues? Pray for the family's first and discuss solutions later you fvckin idiots.
implying praying does any more than discussing guns bans

they actually both do nothing
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 5:54pm

Originally posted by JPINATOR

Seriously??? Cuz uh....

Originally posted by Deadaim

Sick of "gun ban" being the first thing out of ppls mouths everytime a shooting happens. Ppl need to understand it wont solve sh1t and the more important thing out there is that 20 elementary students are not home with their parents tonight. Send prayers, not false solutions for the future.

These arn't the "Fvcking idiots" i speak of though, i was talking about everyone else in america like most news crews. Prolly should word that better so i dont have an angry controller mob after my ass :S

I think it will. I mean it would be easier in general to defend myself having someone attack me with a knife than a gun. The point is,  the people of Colorado wouldve been less wounded if the person had a knife rather than a gun. Same theory applies to the school... BAN GUNS. FKIN SOME CRAZY ASS LIVES IN AMERICA
im tired.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

implying praying does any more than discussing guns bans

they actually both do nothing

Sorry, we dont need jews on this website
im tired.
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 5:58pm
Wow guns aren't the problem. All of these shootings didn't occur until "they" took GOD out of your school systems. I used to pray every mornin in school until the 5th grade then someone decided it hurt someone else's feelings. Prayer does work.. End of discussion
drdeath2point0
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>