FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Minnesota style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Minnesota style
    Posted: 06 Jan 2013 at 8:36pm
Hey JP. How about dem Vikqueens?????

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2013 at 11:23pm
This is the deal...

The Packers forced a loss last week here playing at the dome, with that loss they were to play us back in Green Bay, knowing how the Vikes do at that stadium they figured they'd have a better chance at beating us than playing the Bears.. which is who they would of had to play if they won last week. Hmmm.. play the Bears.. or play the Vikings to advance in the playoffs? Smart move if you ask me, just sucks when you're on the back end of the deal. Guess what we got for it was a divisional rivalry win on our home turf. Good for ratings and ticket sales here.

Don't ask me about da Webbster and that whole situation, everyone who is a true and smart Vikings fan knew we weren't going to win yesterday, and I bet poor AP's back was getting a little sore from all that weight on his back, I'm sure he was sick of carrying the team. I guess we just shake our heads and wait for next year.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2013 at 11:36pm
feel better, thanks for giving me a thread to vent my **** Seph! You're the best
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 12:59am
Its Webb's fault. Ponder was a complete pussy and should have played. But instead you get a 3rd string QB at best put in for him and the much needed passing game to take stress off of AP was gone. But all in all Packers did come in with a better team.

They made it farther than Tampa Bay so I can't say much lol

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 8:36am
The Vikings thought no one can stop APs running game.. so they decided to put Webb in to run himself to make things interesting,  I didn't watch the whole game but the parts I did I saw Webb run an awful lot. I didn't see any passing game, just saw a bunch of running. I don't know what the deal was with Ponder.. seems kinda iffy on his whole "shoulder" thing
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 6:37pm
well scratch that, I was wrong.. GB would of had a first round bye if they beat us last week. I make no sense
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 7:14pm
Lol that didn't sound right but was gonna look it up later before I said anything....

Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 7:45pm
How about those Packers....
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 9:27pm
hmmmph and here i thought this thread was going to b all about me and my pimpn MN stlye but whatevs lol
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 12:19am
You have no style.

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 10:16am
Originally posted by lDEATHl-MACHINE

hmmmph and here i thought this thread was going to b all about me and my pimpn MN stlye but whatevs lol
i know. this thread disappointed. i was expecting a video ala Gangnum Style.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 10:16am
Every Minnesotan has style
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Originally posted by lDEATHl-MACHINE

i know. this thread disappointed. i was expecting a video ala Gangnum Style.

My bad.... here ya go

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 1:35pm
lol enough gangnum style :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 1:43pm
thanks for fixing your thread
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 1:45pm
I can get you wet 10,000 different ways
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2013 at 1:11am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

I can get you wet 10,000 different ways
really  JP did you really set me up to say something dumb here?

k i cant hold back,,,,,,,,,,

i only need to get you wet 1 way.....

wow i feel bad now but i couldnt help myself.Embarrassed
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2013 at 8:30am
.............................. wow
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2013 at 4:45pm
Well, at least your team didn't go all the way, only to get killed in the Title game.  I'm proud of my Colts though.  Despite our issues and terrible past season, we made the playoffs.  Oh, and the Rams, man, the NFC West seems to be heating up.  Should be a real good year next year.  I'd love to see three NFC West teams in the playoffs, or at least the Rams finally make it back in.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2013 at 6:57pm
Vikings has always screwed things up, so the "at least your time" quote doesn't work on us.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2013 at 7:12pm
Doesn't make sense. I would rather have my team get killed in a title game instead of getting killed beforehand and not making it to a title game.... right?

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2013 at 7:42pm
how the f*** do you get deep dish pizza in toronto

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2013 at 7:48pm
Delivery

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2013 at 8:57pm
It's not delivery... it's....
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2013 at 9:17pm

i thought my delivery was just fine on that joke but guess its a tough crowd in here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>