FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Zombie Tournament

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zombie Tournament
    Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 1:05am
This is a short tournament hosted by me SoCalm777 / FehtalaTee. Starting next friday on the 22nd. This will consist of 8 teams with 5 players to each crew with the 5th being a sub. You will need a skull to enter and compete. 1st round will be Town, 2nd round will be Farm, and the final round will be both Town and Farm with the tie breaker being a coin toss. Each team gets one no show until forfeit. There will be no loser brackets. 

Rules are as follows
1. no head jumping ( when an enemy player lays down and you jump on their head)
2. no glitching (lag switching, extra)

The deadline to enter will be wednesday feb 20th. Any questions, message me SoCalm777. I will post the teams, wins, loses, and game dates on here. Every match will be recorded and posted. I will send your captains messages of the info. Also, when you enter your crew make sure you send me all their psn names. This is just for fun so keep the trash talking to a minimum. Good Luck.

so far...

Roster:

FehtalaTee/SoCalm Knife
Vedakid Knife
bkillin18 Skull
Raven_CNWanLSM Knife  
R3wind-zv  Skull
liveandletperish Skull
Jhall12345 Skull
ColossusSlayer Knife
Whileywolf Knife
jaychris95 Knife
Devil_-ess3nce- Skull

Teams:
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 2:20am
What the f*** is a tourmentant

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 2:58am
rofl 
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 3:29am
Originally posted by FehtalaTee

This is a short tournament hosted by me SoCalm777 / FehtalaTee. Starting next friday on the 22nd. This will consist of 8 teams with 5 players to each crew with the 5th being a sub. You will need a skull to enter and compete. 1st round will be Town, 2nd round will be Farm, and the final round will be both Town and Farm with the tie breaker being a coin toss. Each team gets one no show until forfeit. There will be no loser brackets. 

Rules are as follows
1. no head jumping ( when an enemy player lays down and you jump on their head)
2. no glitching (lag switching, extra)

The deadline to enter will be wednesday feb 20th. Any questions, message me SoCalm777. I will post the teams, wins, loses, and game dates on here. Every match will be recorded and posted. I will send your captains messages of the info. Also, when you enter your crew make sure you send me all their psn names. This is just for fun so keep the trash talking to a minima. Good Luck.

mind = blown

good luck with the tourney , someone point oh snap to this thread, dude only plays that **** 6 hours a day.

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 4:18am
Tourmentent is where you... no wait?...........      urm?...........      urm?..........

sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 10:07am
lol my bad, was tired as hell last night. Wrote it, sent messages, and then went to bed around 2 am and woke up at 6. -_-

lol  Come on guys, if you don't play zombies get out of here! You too Seph! you homo! oops... hobo*

Thanks Yin, and I'll send him a message about it. 
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 2:54pm
sounds fun Feh, but i don't play that game... if i had it id play though
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 9:33pm
yea man, tried getting Seifer to play and he said he would rather not play games anymore than play cod so that's a no go. 

btw, now you know, I'm SoCalm777. lol I told everyone but idk if you and some others didn't know yet. I was lmao when you and Dr. Dre were guessing haha
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 10:49pm
i knew it was you lol
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 5:33am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Of course he ment ´tournedos´.

T-R-M_R3winD View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote T-R-M_R3winD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

That **** had me laughing LOL!

R3winD_zV
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2013 at 1:44am
Originally posted by FehtalaTee

yea man, tried getting Seifer to play and he said he would rather not play games anymore than play cod so that's a no go. 
LOLOLOL
xiao xiao View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote xiao xiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2013 at 3:27am
But simply because of its relatively huge and innovative naturel, an excellent cope of people discover this significantly challenging even to buy diablo 3 Gold the a lot more professional players and a lot Cheap WOW Gold more so for these who are just trying it out. So, if you are one particular of people who are very dependent with WoW, there is large confidence that at some Runescape Gold point you requested for the assistance of other players particularly people who you consider as experts of the game.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2013 at 6:59am
f***ing Bots. Anyways How Did this go

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
 Post Reply Post Reply