Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Troubleshooting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Troubleshooting
    Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 8:14pm
Lol @ mikey we play for laughs bro not a tally on who's ahead. Do you see me on here bragging on who I beat? You just mad cause alt_account helped sizzle score on your ass lol btw your welcome sizzle
drdeath2point0
John Brennan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote John Brennan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 8:16pm
LOL @ Dr fk you lol. I had to delete that text so I wasn't sad when I got destroyed by that hit and run or w/e :/ 

@ Dr I know was high earlier, you know how I get LMAO and so does everyone else who plays with me at night when I sing Taylor Swift songs<3
https://twitter.com/MikeyfnBrennan

drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 8:58pm
BULLSEYE!!!
drdeath2point0

Post Options Post Options   Quote John Brennan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by drdeath2point0

BULLSEYE!!!

I don't care I put on a show w/ my runs :P

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 11:16pm
Lol well get on so we can play
drdeath2point0
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 12:16am

Lol @ mikey we play for laughs bro not a tally on who's ahead. Do you see me on here bragging on who I beat? You just mad cause alt_account helped sizzle score on your ass lol btw your welcome sizzle

naw Mikey plays for BIG BUCKS lol he's the Donald Trump of UT3 :) he was even saying fk Bum, he's affraid to duel me... he said he's the best now?
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot

Post Options Post Options   Quote John Brennan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 12:55am
Originally posted by SIZZLE

naw Mikey plays for BIG BUCKS lol he's the Donald Trump of UT3 :) he was even saying fk Bum, he's affraid to duel me... he said he's the best now?

ROFL!! Now I know you're a trouble starter. I didn't say fk bum as in a di ck or anything. 
Same goes for how I talked to Arkos last night. Saying fk you Arkos goes the same way for Bum. And I did wanna duel that's what I was telling Dr. Saying" fk bum I wanna duel him"But that's how I get duels started, not for being a clown. 

And again lol. My Ads for ut3 don't run high with my campaign with Google Adsense. They make about depending on the video length about usually 30-50 bucks? But that's also with the views. sAs my videos don't just get uploaded to my friends little channel, they have to go on a different "cinema channel" Which is how it works with Machinima and RPM who are both partners of mine so I don't get "Copyrighted" for using EPIC game play. You get it all twisted up Sizzle. What I say about making my money with UT game is serious. Respect it or not, i get paid for the video. Not the 9-25 second ones as the contract with both partners regard me of having .30 or over seconds long to get ads mentioned and to get a split of the ad views and the views that will get splitter to Machinima or RPM

Stuff I highly doubt anone else would know except people such s RJ or Penguin. There videos don't have to be bad as-s but they can easily get paid a tab bit for cause of the views and if they signed a contact. 

That's how it works for me and UT videos. Since UT isn't such a big hump in the gaming world, the price for the video will never reach the price I can get for COD or discussing GTA or a hot topic with in a community of any game or even a music channel. Which I also got one. 

You might think you can play me down with the "Haha he say's he's getting paid" Well, i'm not lieing. And nor do I go around telling people. Only people who know are the people I tell al the time "I uploaded a video to such and such go view it" The rest know that YouTube is a money sort place, if you can play cards right. 

You probably won't care, and this will be my last time explaining my money situation but I do make money off YouTube and a few partners. Shoot even my controller sponsorship get a tab bit of dollars from me. It's all about "ADSENSE AND CAMPAIGN" I'm not ever trying to brag about where and how I get money but I do believe in if I don't have to go work like people do go to a job I hate but can do what I've been doing and make some money then I will. 

Post Options Post Options   Quote John Brennan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 12:58am
Just bugs me, I don't know. I guess that'll be my biggest petpeeve in life. Since no one else ever has a problem with it. I just find it easier in life. 

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 3:42am
there's nothing wrong with it Mikey... you should know by now i'm just mess'n with you about it like kb/m... we always talk ingame when your on my team so why you sweat'n the jokes? .___.
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 6:06am
Originally posted by John Brennan

ROFL!! Now I know you're a trouble starter. I didn't say fk bum as in a di ck or anything. 
Same goes for how I talked to Arkos last night. Saying fk you Arkos goes the same way for Bum. And I did wanna duel that's what I was telling Dr. Saying" fk bum I wanna duel him"But that's how I get duels started, not for being a clown. 

And again lol. My Ads for ut3 don't run high with my campaign with Google Adsense. They make about depending on the video length about usually 30-50 bucks? But that's also with the views. sAs my videos don't just get uploaded to my friends little channel, they have to go on a different "cinema channel" Which is how it works with Machinima and RPM who are both partners of mine so I don't get "Copyrighted" for using EPIC game play. You get it all twisted up Sizzle. What I say about making my money with UT game is serious. Respect it or not, i get paid for the video. Not the 9-25 second ones as the contract with both partners regard me of having .30 or over seconds long to get ads mentioned and to get a split of the ad views and the views that will get splitter to Machinima or RPM

Stuff I highly doubt anone else would know except people such s RJ or Penguin. There videos don't have to be bad as-s but they can easily get paid a tab bit for cause of the views and if they signed a contact. 

That's how it works for me and UT videos. Since UT isn't such a big hump in the gaming world, the price for the video will never reach the price I can get for COD or discussing GTA or a hot topic with in a community of any game or even a music channel. Which I also got one. 

You might think you can play me down with the "Haha he say's he's getting paid" Well, i'm not lieing. And nor do I go around telling people. Only people who know are the people I tell al the time "I uploaded a video to such and such go view it" The rest know that YouTube is a money sort place, if you can play cards right. 

You probably won't care, and this will be my last time explaining my money situation but I do make money off YouTube and a few partners. Shoot even my controller sponsorship get a tab bit of dollars from me. It's all about "ADSENSE AND CAMPAIGN" I'm not ever trying to brag about where and how I get money but I do believe in if I don't have to go work like people do go to a job I hate but can do what I've been doing and make some money then I will. 
GODDAMN YO AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT

DEVIL_associate View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_associate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 11:38am
LOL @ penguin xD
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 4:03pm
the problem with those vids is that there of random pubs where your on the better team... notice there were even some bots on my team? lol you only make yourself look like a goofballl by posting vids like that now that the game is dead Mikey... Grog Grog, DeadZone and a couple of bots? you da man .____.

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

<span style="line-height: 1.4;">GODDAMN YO AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT</span>

lmfao
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 4:24pm

the problem with those vids is that there of random pubs where your on the better team... notice there were even some bots on my team? lol you only make yourself look like a goofballl by posting vids like that now that the game is dead Mikey... Grog Grog, DeadZone and a couple of bots? you da man .____.

go ahead and post that weak team you had last night sizzle:/ lol we should be pugging tonight around 7pm
drdeath2point0
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 6:00pm

go ahead and post that weak team you had last night sizzle:/ lol we should be pugging tonight around 7pm

lol k Bungie_Guy... i'm down... last night was fun... Bum's new nickname is Mr Deny... try to stay on the bridge this time
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 6:27pm
Lol I fell off about 6 times due to lack of sleep. But ask mr deny what happened in ctf to him earlier. You guys are in trouble tonight
drdeath2point0

Post Options Post Options   Quote John Brennan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2013 at 1:54am
If no one has time then are you constantly on the site :o?

@ Sizzle doesn't matter. A video is a video. The views are all that matters. 

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2013 at 2:19am

If no one has time then are you constantly on the site :o?

@ Sizzle doesn't matter. A video is a video. The views are all that matters. 

don't be so dumb Mikey... those 2 vids are really weak

Post Options Post Options   Quote John Brennan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2013 at 1:30pm
The thing you don't get you old fart is a video is a video. I can upload a video of me getting ran over or getting noob tubed from a kid on cod and still post it up.
No one cares to what get's posted it's only what you make off of it.

Also it's funny how you're old as-s never says anything in a pub. But you can send me messages about trainwreck but not tell him yourself. I mean I guess someone who is important to a certain mode such as tw he will get haters or some old guy to hate on him for being better then him.

You're just a shi-t starter.

Post Options Post Options   Quote John Brennan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2013 at 1:32pm
Btw you're an example of everyone who hates on one another.
Hate on people more successful then you ever were or can be. Doesn't matter if it's a game or in life.

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 1:17am

The thing you don't get you old fart is a video is a video. I can upload a video of me getting ran over or getting noob tubed from a kid on cod and still post it up.
No one cares to what get's posted it's only what you make off of it.

Also it's funny how you're old as-s never says anything in a pub. But you can send me messages about trainwreck but not tell him yourself. I mean I guess someone who is important to a certain mode such as tw he will get haters or some old guy to hate on him for being better then him.

You're just a shi-t starter.

what? your so silly Mikey lol TW started talking mad sh1t to me after a pub game and you know it because you were on his team... and then a couple nights later you told him to talk smack to me to get me to say something, because i was ignoring you guys because you were acting like 12 year olds... you messaged me afterwards and i responded and said "you played good, but TW isn't all that good when your not on his team" which is the truth! so don't act like its me hating on TW, because like i told you when you were bugging me and Darakoom about modded controllers... i said "i don't give a sh1t" i play for fun period... hell you idiots can talk all the smack you want to and act like your special at a dead game all you want, because it don't matter at all to me Mikey... id rather lose with someone funny like BigLipsJim on my team and laugh then have some annoying self proclaimed pub allstars yelling how good they are in my ear nonstop the whole game lol i don't think you realise how annoying you can be at times :)
TripoXx View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote TripoXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 1:20am
TW =  U_GOT_GLOCKED   lolololol
Mikeybrennam  =  Sizzle  lolololoo

infinite discussion :O

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 1:22am
loooool i love Tripox! no homo :)
TripoXx View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote TripoXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 1:24am
hahahah <3............  maybe u have reason about TW aka "zerocool"  he just talk **** with a sexy voice LOL   

@ hahahaha "biglips on my team"  

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 1:31am
Originally posted by TripoXx

hahahah <3............  maybe u have reason about TW aka "zerocool"  he just talk **** with a sexy voice LOL   

i don't have a problem with TW... i acually made him laugh his ass off that same night after Mikey left... Bowler tried to talk smack and said "no one likes hillbillys"... i waited a minute and said "your mom does"... TW was cracking the fk up and said "theres nothing you can say to that Bowler" :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>