Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Onemans in the hospital

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Team CKC
Team CKC

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ckc_pamkitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Onemans in the hospital
    Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by Zellot

Ok guys here another update on one man but still keep him in pray he's mom said "Brandon, James is back on the breathing machine. He will be having surgery today for a tracheotomy emplaced temporarily. We are not sure how long he will need it. We ask for continued prayer. "

Tell his mom Triphop and I will have in in our thoughts and prayers.  Thanks for the updates Zellot
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2013 at 9:58am
Hope you get well soon!
Do you realize that in about forty years, we'll have millions of old ladies running around with tatoos and pierced navels? O.o
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2013 at 8:47pm
hope you get better
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2013 at 1:22am
Yo guys oneman doing much better he told me

Yeah. Im getting better each day. Today, I manage to eat some food and drink in the last 23 days in the hospital. Thanks for checking up on me. It will be a while until I be online.
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2013 at 8:31am
thats awesome news thanks for the update

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2013 at 10:11am
good news.
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2013 at 9:40pm
Thank you guys and gals for prayers. I feel very bless for God healing me each and receiving much love from the community. It seems like we are a family helping each others. Much love again. I probably get out the hospital around end of the weekend (hopefully). If you see online around 1st or 2nd week of April, I can only send texts. I still can't speak due to tracheotomy. But maybe 4 or 5 weeks late, i'll will.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2013 at 9:45pm
Sorry, I made so errors on my last post. I'm using my phone.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 12:44am
See you soon bro
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 2:08am
Glad to see you're getting better.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 3:13pm
glad to hear from you OneMan. continue to get better my friend.  
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 12:31pm
good to hear that your getting well!
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
T-H-E_KillerChic View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote T-H-E_KillerChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2013 at 12:26pm
I chatted with Oneman a couple of days ago on PSN and I had no idea what had happened. He said I should have come to the forum lol He's home and doing well :)

Cylo23 (Laura)
aka: cylo
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2013 at 3:25pm
Im back at the hospital again (sigh). Less than 30 hours, I had to go back to the hospital because of my temperature (104.0). That was Wednesday night I believe. Now its Saturday, waiting on Monday to do my test to get rid of this trach out of my throat. If I do well (which im confident), my trach will be remove for good.
T-H-E_KillerChic View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote T-H-E_KillerChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2013 at 9:35pm
I'm so sorry to hear that Oneman, but I am sure your in good hands! Stay Positive and Good Luck!!!!!!

Cylo23
aka: cylo
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2013 at 8:08am
still prayin big man!
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12