Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > Borderlands 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Easy mode is over!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Easy mode is over!!!
    Posted: 02 Apr 2013 at 11:49am
Word on the BL2 forums is that they fixed the Evil Smasher glitch. Pinnacle's going to be pissed, lol.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2013 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Word on the BL2 forums is that they fixed the Evil Smasher glitch. Pinnacle's going to be pissed, lol.

LOL. We did enough damage already. Did they fix it or cap it? Technically it's not a glitch, it's the secret power of the weapon. The Evil Smasher will be worthless without that power.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2013 at 2:26pm
Fixed a bug where players were able to do far more damage than intended by exploiting a buff from the Evil Smasher
its more than a rumour but u guys sound like borderlands ma_fiosa...highly organised and the wrong side of legal. BTW the text is straight from gearbox..lol exploiting a buff - almost poetic p0r-nographical or a slip of the tongue maybe...;)
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2013 at 3:23pm
See ya in the borderlands 

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2013 at 6:07pm
It wasn't a glitch? Pfffft my screen exploding every second wasn't a glitch? lol
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2013 at 12:03am
the Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode is what True Vault Hunter Mode should have been. Challenging. So far I really like the expansion pack. my gear is holding out (level 52.5) although i'm having to rely on my Norfleet to get me out of FFYL quite often. haven't seen a Legendary Loot Midget yet. and the new ammo/backpack/bank upgrades are expensive. 50 eridium for the first one, 100 for the second. don't know how high it goes but eridium isn't capped at 99 anymore.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2013 at 10:10am
I think I'm gonna put the main story on hold for now and do the Torque DLC. Pete is supposedly dropping Legendaries and Pearls like crazy, lol. Plus I need LOTS of eridium.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2013 at 9:33am
they supposedly changed the items that were available from the Seraph dealers. Some items only drop from loot bosses now:
DLC 1

Store

Actualizer
Seraphim
Blood of Seraphs

Boss

Evolution(Hyperius)
Retcher(Hyperius)
Tattler(Hyperius)
Patriot(Master Gee)
Ahab(Master Gee)
Devastator(Master Gee)

DLC 2

Store
Crossfire
Pun-Chee
Sponge
Might of Seraphs
Meteor Shower

Pyro Pete

Hoplite
Big Boom Blaster
O-Negative

DLC 3

Store

Breath of Seraphs
Lead Storm
Infection

Voracidous

Interfacer
Hawk Eye
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2013 at 11:32am
Tips for UVHM:

Have sl*g weapon euipped
Use grenades
Have a really good rocket launcher equipped for FFYL - you will go down a lot
Buy extra grenade, rocket and backpack slots first from the black market
Pick up ammo every chance you get
Pick up weapons to sell every chance you get
Enemies scale to the highest level player in group - don't play with a Lvl 61 if you are Lvl 50
Have fun! It's like a whole new game again.

Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2013 at 3:54pm
It really is a whole new experience. You constantly paint enemy's purple then switch to a heavy gun to finish them off every time.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2013 at 6:24pm
UVHM rocks, but its true if you play with someone that is three levels higher than you or more you are gonna see skulls next to almost everything that spawns lol. 

Post Reply Post Reply