Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Free Agents

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Free Agents
    Posted: 25 Mar 2009 at 5:41pm
As the topic states..

Anyone who is a free agent list your name in this thread if your interested in joining a clan.
DahR34LxNeWbi3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahR34LxNeWbi3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2009 at 6:38pm
I'm a free agent :]

Best at vCTF Warfare CTF
Pretty decent in TDM
Not so good at Duels

OH and i dont play that much cause of school and all that so im usually on during breaks and holidaysCry

PSN - AnonyBoy1 or Bk-Varsity

Haha feels like im submitting a resume lol :-D
Signature
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2009 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by DahR34LxNeWbi3

OH and i dont play that much cause of school and all that so im usually on during breaks and holidaysCry

That could be a problem, the main thing about being in a clan is availability... =S
Confused
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2009 at 2:50am
Originally posted by ASHYTEBUBLExD

That could be a problem, the main thing about being in a clan is availability... =S
Confused

hey, we said free agents we didn't say free agents who have nothing else better to do at all in life lol.  there may be a clan that only needs someone to play here and there or once in a while.  u never know...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2009 at 2:54am

I'm a free agent :]

Best at vCTF Warfare CTF
Pretty decent in TDM
Not so good at Duels

PSN - AnonyBoy1 or Bk-Varsity

I've experienced death at your hands.. you are a sick VCTF player bro.  u got a mic bro?
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2009 at 6:04am
Thats why i said it COULD be a problem but some clans just wanna bigger member count. :p I have seen you in VCTF, you are good xD
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2009 at 7:07am
Originally posted by ASHYTEBUBLExD

Thats why i said it COULD be a problem but some clans just wanna bigger member count. :p I have seen you in VCTF, you are good xD

yea he's pretty good.  him and I were locked in a one on one battle (I think it was the corridor on sandstorm) and we were both jump dodging and he actually caught me with a jumping sniper shot.   can't say I get killed like that often lol.  
bravo View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote bravo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2009 at 7:14am
Hi guys
I will like to offer myself up for grabs
I am a team player and not too bad and have played UT since 2004
I am based in scotland .. any clans in the UK ?
Cheers
To die on the battlefield is to rise above!
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2009 at 11:29am
You should mention the gamemodes you play
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2009 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by bravo

Hi guys
Cheers

Do you have a mic?
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2009 at 2:14pm
Danjel is the leader of the UK faction on UT3.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2009 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by T-H-E_Pinnacle

Coz I have the biggest mouth ;)
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2009 at 2:21pm

^^^^^^ LOL. That's not what I meant.

TheProdigy View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheProdigy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2009 at 2:30pm
What's up bk .. Been a while bro.. U should check us out we are lookin for about 3-4 more players

To all others be sure to say ur modes And ur best play times..
Damn, "Hes a Beast!" No..
Hes a Real Life "Prodigy"
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2009 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by ICN_Danjel8

Dan: Oh! orb carrier what r u doin? c'mon whos heard that one b4? LoL. Yes Dans one of the best but there are plenty of us UK boys kickin it in UT3 besides ICN just look at THE ReC tRi also A-R tOp SOULDARK (if they still exist?). Sorry if ive not mentioned a clan but Bravo1717? the state of our ut3 nation is healthy im happy to say! And most clans have a nice blend of nationalities personalities which makes games such an interesting and challenging experience. A pity that PS & Epic are trying to destroy something weve all strived to create, wheres that f*ckin titan pack? 8 days late and counting.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2009 at 3:44pm
Best all round EU player is Xerxes without a doubt... but this isn't the topic :)

Soooo is anyone out there and looking for a clan? If you are this is the place to get recognised, I would suggest getting a mic if you haven't (so I can abuse you) and checking out the clan thread of any clan you would be interested in joining.
medic573 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Rescue One

Post Options Post Options   Quote medic573 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2009 at 4:10pm
Hello, everyone............medic here........Generally only play vctf but am trying to broaden my horizons.  I have been approached by a few clan members lately and I just wanted to let everyone know that my availability is very very screwy.  I havnt gotten back to a couple of clans due to the fact that I completely love playing with you all and I'm afraid to make a commitment to a single clan.  I have thought about it and if I do decide to join a clan it will not have much to do with the clans talents but more so how well I fit in and the personalities of the particular clan members.  If anyone can help me out in my personal dilemma.........please chime in.......btw sorry for the long post.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2009 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by medic573

Hello, everyone............medic here........Generally only play vctf but am trying to broaden my horizons.  I have been approached by a few clan members lately and I just wanted to let everyone know that my availability is very very screwy.  I havnt gotten back to a couple of clans due to the fact that I completely love playing with you all and I'm afraid to make a commitment to a single clan.  I have thought about it and if I do decide to join a clan it will not have much to do with the clans talents but more so how well I fit in and the personalities of the particular clan members.  If anyone can help me out in my personal dilemma.........please chime in.......btw sorry for the long post.

Medic, some teams don't mind semi-active players. Just ask them and they will tell you. You are a good player and teams would love to have you.
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2009 at 4:15pm

Im Competing for that title, (big mouth that is xD) -__- lol
DahR34LxNeWbi3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahR34LxNeWbi3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2009 at 4:21pm
Thanks PcX_Potorikan and AshyteBublexD

Hey Prodigy, I've been quite busy but I'm aight.

And to team ICN i would like to tryout for a shot at one of those empty slots. If your okay with me being on every once in a while that is. Plus summer is coming up so I am pretty sure ill be around more often.

Signature
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2009 at 4:42pm

Thanks PcX_Potorikan and AshyteBublexD

Hey Prodigy, I've been quite busy but I'm aight.

And to team ICN i would like to tryout for a shot at one of those empty slots. If your okay with me being on every once in a while that is. Plus summer is coming up so I am pretty sure ill be around more often.

We already know what you can do. Although this isn't a ICN thread I think it might be a good idea if your interested to notify us via our roster.

Here's lookin forward to the summer... we will be inviting people to trial out with us soon enough ;)
XTERMNATR View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
It's MY Darkwalker!

Post Options Post Options   Quote XTERMNATR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2009 at 4:45pm
i would like to volunteer for any clan to use me as target practice my specialities include catching rockets with my face absorbing shockcombos and camping i also dont move while being sniped send an invite hope i can help
"people living DEEPLY have no fear of death"- anais nin
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2009 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by medic573

nothing wrong with that bro.  many peeps have your same dilemma.  I think ur a blast to play with bro and you'd be a total asset to any team that snags you.  PcX is comprised mostly of full-time to part-time players that do Dueling, TDM and VCTF and a little WF but we hope to expand on that in the future.  Historically we have not done formal clan matches (a la AR vs THE, etc) but we are considering friendlies for fun.  If you don't mind being in non-standard clan and don't have a set schedule or time when ur available to play and are willing to to a little bit of everything then PcX would gladly extend an invitation to you.  
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2009 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by XTERMNATR

i would like to volunteer for any clan to use me as target practice my specialities include catching rockets with my face absorbing shockcombos and camping i also dont move while being sniped send an invite hope i can help

very impressive but if you can't predictably run thorugh the bridge in necropolis so Pinnacle can apply viper skidmarks to your back, or get flattened out by Ether in suspense no matter where you are at any given moment or aren't willing to swallow flak bullets flung by Dod or TwoFase while they dance their sweet jump dodge dance then I'm afraid we can't use you.  If you need help or training in these areas I'd be glad to help u out as Ive mastered all these over time.  :P
bravo View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote bravo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2009 at 7:50pm

Originally posted by bravo

Hi guys
Cheers

Do you have a mic?

Hi Danjel
Just bought the sony official mic.. but so far no joy getting it to work with PS3.. so i guess my clan gurus will have to teach me that as well!
I play all modes except duel though am more familiar with VCTF and Warfare maps

To die on the battlefield is to rise above!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>