FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

I have everything for dlc 4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I have everything for dlc 4
    Posted: 23 Jun 2013 at 8:34am
Let me know when you need the guns, especially the shotgun that shoots MOTHER f***IN SWORDS!!!!

Update edit: I have everything now, in total there are 150 something items that are exclusive to dlc 4. I'll check to see if there is a plump ogre Bain not sure if there is but keep your fingers crossed

Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2013 at 10:22am
Ooooh Ooooh mine! Please
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2013 at 10:40am
You still play this?? Lol jk

I'll be getting it and will make time to play it since I have the season pass, so I'll be expecting the sword shotgun. After all I was the one who started the rare gun collecting by bringing in ragtime..... lol :)

After I finish it though I'll prolly be done with the game and might even sell it :/

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2013 at 10:52am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

I'll be getting it and will make time to play it since I have the season pass, so I'll be expecting the sword shotgun. After all I was the one who started the rare gun collecting by bringing in ragtime..... lol :)

After I finish it though I'll prolly be done with the game and might even sell it :/

Yo i forgot to tell you almost 70% of what ragtime gave us was fake LOLOLOL, Pinakul has been running around with fake infinitys since he hit level 61 XD

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2013 at 12:37pm
Wait... The new dlc is out?
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2013 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

naw not yet

Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2013 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by YINYANG

Yo i forgot to tell you almost 70% of what ragtime gave us was fake LOLOLOL, Pinakul has been running around with fake infinitys since he hit level 61 XD

Oh awesome what dodgy stuff did you pass on to me? I feel like I've been given the pandoran clap

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2013 at 11:50pm

naw not yet

Oh thank god, I was about to smack a b****
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 5:47am
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

Oh awesome what dodgy stuff did you pass on to me? I feel like I've been given the pandoran clap

LOL no everything that was fake was replaced with legit weapons, finally got a twin hornet with Jakob sights f***ing love that handgun.

Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 8:21am

Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

LOL no everything that was fake was replaced with legit weapons, finally got a twin hornet with Jakob sights f***ing love that handgun.

Very nice it's a modded gun, yes? Has to be if it's got a Jacobs sight; the hornet has always been dahl even in the first borderlands.

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 8:37am
No weapons come with different parts , the parts change the properties of the weapon in some cases, like reload speed , mag size, all weapons spawn in the game with different parts. If you want proof check the torque vending machine and you'll see legendaries with parts other than torque, the twin hornet I use looks the exact same as the one used in the E3 demo of dlc 4

Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 8:48am
I dint really take note of the weapons parts tbh, i just assumed they wouldn't mix manufacturers bits. I was curious because i remember the hornet being Dahl from the first game... Had umpteen desert hornets throughout that game. I will check it out though. It must be goodilicious to give you a happy like that

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 8:53am
I'm going to send you a dictionary and you are going to highlight where you found goodilicious in there and ship it back to me
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 9:29am
Hahaha

Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 9:54am
And there was i thinking your days of being a git were over.

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 10:02am
Ya ya after I give you your swordsplosion all will be forgiven, that's the name of the gun Btw so don't sue for sexual harassment

Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 10:12am
That's more than a bit awesome. Yeah I'm sure I'll love the swordsplosion, no harassment claim required.

it's kind of a welcome back to iamgaming, with you being a git and all. makes me nostalgic for the old trolling days. I think i went soft in my absence.

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 12:40pm

Let me know when you need the guns, especially the shotgun that shoots MOTHER f***IN SWORDS!!!!
Damn, the DLC is not even out yet and you're already pimpin'.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 1:11pm
He has an addiction, and must be stopped.

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 8:41pm
No one can stop him, no man or beast
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 9:36pm

Only Pinakul can stop me if Doctor's Orders is active =o

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 9:40pm

Only Pinakul can stop me if Doctor's Orders is active =o
lmao I'm sure bain would agree!

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2013 at 9:23am
So the dlc is already out you can grab it before psn maintenance today at 12:30 pm. I'm at work and went on the forums to check the news and it looks like I'll be missing my chance to dl it before 7 pm tonight, sucks because it was available late last night. I'll see you guys around 9 or 10 eastern time.

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2013 at 9:43am
i'll be on after a couple of clan battles, around 9pm cst.
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2013 at 10:15am
I hope the uk store updates tonight but sadly i think I'll have yo wait until Thursday :(

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>