Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I have everything for dlc 4
    Posted: 23 Jun 2013 at 10:52am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

You still play this?? Lol jk

I'll be getting it and will make time to play it since I have the season pass, so I'll be expecting the sword shotgun. After all I was the one who started the rare gun collecting by bringing in ragtime..... lol :)

After I finish it though I'll prolly be done with the game and might even sell it :/

Yo i forgot to tell you almost 70% of what ragtime gave us was fake LOLOLOL, Pinakul has been running around with fake infinitys since he hit level 61 XD

Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2013 at 10:40am
You still play this?? Lol jk

I'll be getting it and will make time to play it since I have the season pass, so I'll be expecting the sword shotgun. After all I was the one who started the rare gun collecting by bringing in ragtime..... lol :)

After I finish it though I'll prolly be done with the game and might even sell it :/

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2013 at 10:22am
Ooooh Ooooh mine! Please
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2013 at 8:34am
Let me know when you need the guns, especially the shotgun that shoots MOTHER f***IN SWORDS!!!!

Update edit: I have everything now, in total there are 150 something items that are exclusive to dlc 4. I'll check to see if there is a plump ogre Bain not sure if there is but keep your fingers crossed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12