FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Long Time!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Long Time!!!
    Posted: 13 Jul 2013 at 2:20am
Ricky be 10-0'n
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2013 at 12:58pm
Only modes still going is tdm vctf and eu duel. But I stills be ))FLEXING((!
drdeath2point0
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2013 at 7:52pm
K.S.

PM me whenever you see this ****.  I'll let you know where the real games are going on at.
K.S. View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote K.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2013 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by GOW_KillinUGood

Sup killingspree, yah was good playing the other day........been soooo long

Yessir.....

Wish there was still a competitive clan scene.  For now I just play with psn buds or try to find new people in campaign.  I've actually met 4-5 good players in the last few weeks.  It's amazing how quickly people improve when they change their controller sensitivity/turn acceleration. 
=]

Need to get a few GOW buddies to play some warfare with me now that I know a little more about it.

K.S. View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote K.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2013 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by i2ic0chet

K.S.

PM me whenever you see this ****.  I'll let you know where the real games are going on at.
Rico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotcha, pm sent.

K.S. View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote K.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2013 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

Originally posted by i2ockyracoon

Hey you Cs!. Don't act to hard you beat me today. The also I did beat u. Anyways a few weeks ago you were getting****d son . 10-0. Those games your highest points were.3.go sleep homie Cuz ROCKYS No1

people like you is why im not returning this summer for the first time....playing bots just aint fun  :,(

You can still add me to your psn and try some new maps with me =]

They're probably not new to you, but you can LOL @ me learnin 'em?

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2013 at 5:02pm
Sup KS
I haven't played in a long time myself. Hopped on the pc version but it was deader than console. Been on LoL mostly. I highly suggest you hop on league of legends. Tag is This Shiz
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2013 at 1:26am

K.S.

Pff you never message me. I feel betrayed Rico :(
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2013 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by Darkn3ss

K.S.

No love lost bro.  I just moved back to PC and went back to my roots with Unreal Tournament 99'.  The Competitive scene there is thriving with multiple communities and leagues.  You guys should try and install it on a PC and give it a chance.  We play alot more modes than just ctf/tdm.  We have custom modes and what not.  If you have a PC and internet connection.  I have a free download link, just pm me for it and I will get you the download for UT99. 

Prepare to get owned over and over though.  It's not like UT3 movement wise.  May take some time.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2013 at 1:45am

K.S.

I figured bro i was jk ;) I might still have that download link and also have UT99 installed.
Will pm you once I get at work.

No love lost bro.  I just moved back to PC and went back to my roots with Unreal Tournament 99'.  The Competitive scene there is thriving with multiple communities and leagues.  You guys should try and install it on a PC and give it a chance.  We play alot more modes than just ctf/tdm.  We have custom modes and what not.  If you have a PC and internet connection.  I have a free download link, just pm me for it and I will get you the download for UT99. 

Prepare to get owned over and over though.  It's not like UT3 movement wise.  May take some time.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
s1lvrinferno View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote s1lvrinferno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2013 at 10:00pm
Oh man I was just talking to mikey brennan the other day and he reminded me of this forum. I'm surprised I even remembered my password. I miss this game so much I can't wait until I get a ps3 again and start playing. My other user was Requiem is war for anyone that remembers. We need to bring this game back to life there's nothing that compares to it.
Life is a struggle..persevere...
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2013 at 10:17pm
Oh look, a moron.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
i2ockyracoon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ockyracoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 5:33am
Originally posted by s1lvrinferno

Oh man I was just talking to mikey brennan the other day and he reminded me of this forum. I'm surprised I even remembered my password. I miss this game so much I can't wait until I get a ps3 again and start playing. My other user was Requiem is war for anyone that remembers. We need to bring this game back to life there's nothing that compares to it.

WAAZUPPPPPP BROOO LONG TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOO SEEE
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 5:11pm

K.S.

UT99 is what everyone needs to move to.  Thriving community, competition, Unreal Tournament at its best.  Pretty much any PC nowadays can run this at max settings.  PM me if you want the download link.
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 8:15pm

K.S.

UT99 is what everyone needs to move to.  Thriving community, competition, Unreal Tournament at its best.  Pretty much any PC nowadays can run this at max settings.  PM me if you want the download link.

I forgot to mention that they also created a new netcode specifically called "newnet".  What this does is it allows worldwide players to play against each other without have to worry about lag as an issue.  Basically it feels as if there is no lag when you are shooting and you know what.  IT WORKS!  So no more ping advantages between euros/americans/southamericans
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12