FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PS4 Pre Order

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PS4 Pre Order
    Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 4:41am
Originally posted by Darkn3ss

Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Final Fantasy XV, Dark Souls 2.
Dark Souls 2 is for PS3,360, and PC.  If you pre-ordered it, need to get ya money back.

Uh this was more a "Want to get" tbh.

But whaat, that game is kinda far away from being released, can you pinpoint me to where you found that information?

Ah, sorry.  Since the thread was PS4 pre-order, I just didn't want you to get your hopes up.  And as far as finding the information, a quick google will take you to about 200 websites that say implicitly, DS2 will not be coming to next gen.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 4:42am
Originally posted by ax412

Ricky cmon son.
haha
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 4:50am

Dark Souls 2 is for PS3,360, and PC.  If you pre-ordered it, need to get ya money back.

But whaat, that game is kinda far away from being released, can you pinpoint me to where you found that information?

Ah, sorry.  Since the thread was PS4 pre-order, I just didn't want you to get your hopes up.  And as far as finding the information, a quick google will take you to about 200 websites that say implicitly, DS2 will not be coming to next gen.

Ah, I'm way behind on info sleeping in a dark hole I see.. lol.
Thanks for heads up tho. 

And wow, you would have expected such quality graphics to reach PS4.. Kind of a letdown, since the PC version of DS pretty much sucked donkey, and I'm not planning to get it on PC. Well PS3 it is then. DS has always been a great game to play and even repeat without getting boring. 
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
i2ockyracoon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ockyracoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

shut up riky no1 likes u m8

Shut up to homie
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 10:47pm

Thanks for heads up tho. 

And wow, you would have expected such quality graphics to reach PS4.. Kind of a letdown, since the PC version of DS pretty much sucked donkey, and I'm not planning to get it on PC. Well PS3 it is then. DS has always been a great game to play and even repeat without getting boring. 
I love the Soul series.  I'm hearing a Late 1Q '14 release.  Hopefully I'm not too deep in PS4 that I still have time for it.  Although, I'd buy a decent PS4 version, that gives in game chat, better AA and quicker load times.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2013 at 2:08am

Thanks for heads up tho. 

I love the Soul series.  I'm hearing a Late 1Q '14 release.  Hopefully I'm not too deep in PS4 that I still have time for it.  Although, I'd buy a decent PS4 version, that gives in game chat, better AA and quicker load times.

Can't agree more with you dude. I used to Skype with friends as alternative for Dark Souls multiplayer lol. Load times where not even the biggest issue to me, but omfg, I remember coming into Blighttown, and was just overrun with mega frame rate loss, without even doubting my own system.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
SHINOBI View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote SHINOBI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 3:31pm
PS4
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2013 at 1:26pm
Been hearing a lot about Titanfall being a timed exclusive.  Doesnt matter much to me.  It looks like a Section 8 clone, made by previous IW devs.  That's enough to keep me far away from it.  Also, seeing Killer Instinct @ Evo '13, and hearing the boo's about the XBX1 exclusivity, I'm sure DH is seriously re-weighing their options.  Any guesses on PS4 release?
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2013 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by i2ockyracoon

American THUG talk. Whats with you guys calling people 'SON' and 'DAWG'. Tryna call someone a 'dog'? really?
loool
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2013 at 4:48pm
ps4 will never ever happen!!! XD
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2013 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by Zellot

Lol wtf strider yo dude lay off the british thug talk
if im a thug en i guess judgin by yr english yr a surfer or maybe a ninja turtle???
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2013 at 3:14am
Lunchy, my brother just sund me some new footage of DS2.

One of the bosses are demonstrated as well ;o

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2013 at 5:30am
Looks good.  Really wish they would do a PS4 version.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2013 at 12:41pm

Looks good.  Really wish they would do a PS4 version.

Yeah same here.

I'm really curious to the Multiplayer options as well.
Hoping on some party options for friends for summoning outside the boundaries the regular summoning of randoms. Plus the fixing of In game chat would be a super plus for me.
Always when I wanted to play with my friends we'd had to run Skype and hide our summon signs in corners.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
PaulGranger21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2013 at 4:35pm
So I go to pre order it and they are all out-___- well fuxk me!
www.nambla.org
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2013 at 5:43pm
Most times when consoles are sold out people overlook wal mart's that are open 24 hours. I got a metal gear special edition ps3 when all other vendor's were sold out. There was no lineup whatsoever

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2013 at 7:06am
ps4 and XBOX1 are just about money... they still can't make games to the full potential of the ps3 or the 360, so what is the point of new systems at this time? time to milk gamers for another $700 to $1000

they can both blow me!
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2013 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

ps4 and XBOX1 are just about money... they still can't make games to the full potential of the ps3 or the 360, so what is the point of new systems at this time? time to milk gamers for another $700 to $1000

they can both blow me!
Yeah, because aftermarket PC tech is a big scam. Yeah, very educated tech savvy computer gurus buy new graphic cards and upgraded cpu's because they have extra money. (End sarcasm)  Current gen consoles are stretched as thin as they can get.  Making better games on current gen consoles takes too long, too expensive to utilize tricks that don't carry over very well between PS3 and 360.  By all means, don't buy next gen, guarantees I won't run into you.
SHINOBI View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote SHINOBI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2013 at 7:14pm
PS4
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2013 at 6:09am
Originally posted by SHINOBI

PS4
lol
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2013 at 10:13am

they can both blow me!
Yeah, because aftermarket PC tech is a big scam. Yeah, very educated tech savvy computer gurus buy new graphic cards and upgraded cpu's because they have extra money. (End sarcasm)  Current gen consoles are stretched as thin as they can get.  Making better games on current gen consoles takes too long, too expensive to utilize tricks that don't carry over very well between PS3 and 360.  By all means, don't buy next gen, guarantees I won't run into you.
true true
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2013 at 9:26am

they can both blow me!

based on your post id have to say that the thing stretched too thin might be your brain? (not sarcasm)... I seriously doubt that you know very much about game systems or pc's based on your post... those "very educated tech savvy computer gurus" you speak of would most likely agree with me

how many dumbass's run right out and pay $700 or more on the latest phone only to find out that its really no better then the last one? in some cases the phone is acually worse then the one they already had

whats most likely to be on the sony and microsoft menu for $700 to $900 at release? redring and ylod... hell naw... the ceo's of sony and microsoft can go flip some fk'n burgers at white castle for all i give a fk

sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SHINOBI View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote SHINOBI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2013 at 9:15pm
PS4
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2013 at 6:25am

they can both blow me!

based on your post id have to say that the thing stretched too thin might be your brain? (not sarcasm)... I seriously doubt that you know very much about game systems or pc's based on your post... those "very educated tech savvy computer gurus" you speak of would most likely agree with me

how many dumbass's run right out and pay $700 or more on the latest phone only to find out that its really no better then the last one? in some cases the phone is acually worse then the one they already had

whats most likely to be on the sony and microsoft menu for $700 to $900 at release? redring and ylod... hell naw... the ceo's of sony and microsoft can go flip some fk'n burgers at white castle for all i give a fk

A lot of dumbasses go out and spend way too much money on phones, I agree.  You're the one who said they haven't maxed out current gen hardware.  The burden of proof is on you.  I even actually went as far as somewhat agreeing with you, that there are still a few tricks to make current gen a little better.  But @ what cost?  New hardware will help make new games better, faster.  If you think I'm making these things up, spend 30 minutes on google.  You offer no rebuttal besides CEO's flippin' burger, expensive phones, and ad hominen guised as a counter argument.  
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2013 at 8:15am

they can both blow me!

A lot of dumbasses go out and spend way too much money on phones, I agree.  You're the one who said they haven't maxed out current gen hardware.  The burden of proof is on you.  I even actually went as far as somewhat agreeing with you, that there are still a few tricks to make current gen a little better.  But @ what cost?  New hardware will help make new games better, faster.  If you think I'm making these things up, spend 30 minutes on google.  You offer no rebuttal besides CEO's flippin' burger, expensive phones, and ad hominen guised as a counter argument.  

It's true as a borderlands player the game goes completely into frames in boss fights and using a pistol called the unkempt Harold, there are tricks to make the game run smoothly but you lose out graphically because of it. I for one am happy there increasing specs to give players a more visually appealing experience.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>