| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Why Are PS3 UT3 Players Such Gaping Vaginas?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote hatred4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why Are PS3 UT3 Players Such Gaping Vaginas?
    Posted: 02 Aug 2013 at 5:15pm
Okay, so, I was just thinking about that time that the PS3 guys came on and jumped into a pub, played four about 20 minutes, were getting their asses beat, and backed out like angry, inflamed vaginas.

Does anyone remember this?

Please come back to the 360. Hatred has something for you. 
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2013 at 6:10pm
Buy us Gold lol.
But we have dedicated servers.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2013 at 6:54pm
Nothing screams I'm a brainless idiot with no life more than this thread.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2013 at 8:55pm
Doesn't everyone on Xbox have a ps3 with a ut3 anyways
drdeath2point0
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2013 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by drdeath2point0

Doesn't everyone on Xbox have a ps3 with a ut3 anyways
70% lmao
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2013 at 9:20pm
I know yerty and barrel and jasonkills sizzle death machine me seifer keshire and I'm sure the list goes on.. But those a definates
drdeath2point0
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2013 at 9:35am
there is no such thing as a 360 player or a ps3 player lol

dedicated servers on ps3 + there's no fee to play + there's always been some decent dm and vctf on ps3

Seif, VGP, JKD and Jason are playing ctf again on 360 so i'm about to pick up another 360 ut3 disc to have some fun, but serious ut3 is a thing of the past lol
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2013 at 10:43am
if you prefer xbox ut3 over ps3 you are a f***in scrub
Riff Raff - True Artist
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2013 at 10:49am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Nothing screams I'm a brainless idiot with no life more than this thread.
Riff Raff - True Artist
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2013 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by phhiLLN

if you prefer xbox ut3 over ps3 you are a f***in scrub
lmao
my rockets were always better over there. but dedicated servers>
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2013 at 7:05pm
What PS3 players ever lost to you??
D:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2013 at 1:56am
dam this def wasnt me since everytime i played on xbox i sh­itstomped like i was playing a team of wars or drds
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2013 at 2:06am
Someone buy a god damn Wii U so I have something to **** stomp on Miiverse..
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2013 at 2:49am
lmao we've been playing really good CTF pugs like past couple days. 4v4s.
I still don't understand why some of you guys wanna play the game on 360. You guys got me on that one. Slow lag on someone elses host is more fun?
PS3 has DEDICATED SERVERS, FREE OF CHARGE, MORE PLAYERS for pugs all the time. Just add one of us on PSN and we can invite you to the iAMGaming PUG chat..then everytime you sign on PSN just join the chat..there is always players just sitting in there ready & willing to play. We have US & EU players and servers. Not someones dial up.

oh and PS3 pugs get SERIOUS haha too funny
PSN:Imaginative
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2013 at 4:45am
Bum... If you got on league of legends I'm telling you the satisfaction of utterly destroying someone is way better than the satisfaction of killing syzygy 10 times in a row XD. Hop on, it's free and ill gift you a couple of champs too
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2013 at 8:33am
whut? a couple of ctf pugs on ps3 every 3 months, and + that server Phantaci was setting up was worse then most hosts... hard to believe that someone was acually paying for that server lol ps3 ctf has just been dead for a long time... i have to say that owning Vlln is always fun no matter what mode its in :)   

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2013 at 8:42am
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Bum... If you got on league of legends I'm telling you the satisfaction of utterly destroying someone is way better than the satisfaction of killing syzygy 10 times in a row XD. Hop on, it's free and ill gift you a couple of champs too

still begging people to play with you Tuna... you could always pay them you know
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2013 at 11:19am
Siz I have a new server diff locations and even eu players don't mind it, btw we puggin erryday. But I would be scared to play too the way we been flexin. And peng still trying to troll me I see smh. It's okay feh still ignores me as well. L0L
drdeath2point0
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2013 at 11:21am
Peng come play on ps3 
villin has been getting flatironed.
And nah sizzle this server is in chicago you will have great ping.
Box has 16 LOLOL
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2013 at 11:38am
Hahaha permanent pressed!! Low man on the totem pole every game
drdeath2point0
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2013 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

whut? a couple of ctf pugs on ps3 every 3 months, and + that server Phantaci was setting up was worse then most hosts... hard to believe that someone was acually paying for that server lol ps3 ctf has just been dead for a long time... i have to say that owning Vlln is always fun no matter what mode its in :)   

uhh nah man, we pug like everyday?  and "That" server..who knows what server your talking about we been got different ones. We have a Chicago and one in EU..even the EU server is playable for me atleast. Rather that than someones host. Getcha info up.
PSN:Imaginative
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2013 at 1:00pm
drdeath2point0
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2013 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

Originally posted by TuNA FISh

still begging people to play with you Tuna... you could always pay them you know

Not begging, just saying that it's fun like how ut3 used to be but that was way before your time so you wouldn't know. I'm not sure you would survive another competitive game, you almost died from a stroke when you came to the ps3.
- Best Coast

WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2013 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

dam this def wasnt me since everytime i played on xbox i sh­itstomped like i was playing a team of wars or drds

DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2013 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by ax412

Peng come play on ps3 
villin has been getting flatironed.
And nah sizzle this server is in chicago you will have great ping.
Box has 16 LOLOL

LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>