Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Syria

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Syria
    Posted: 02 Sep 2013 at 5:22pm
My Major is not Poly-Sci so I don't really have an interest for Politics but is Obama mad?

We all know the huge negatives of taking military action against Syria but what is going to happen if we do, (I really have no idea what's going to take place at this point) and is it going to be completely detrimental to Americans?
Riff Raff - True Artist
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2013 at 5:28pm
It's going to be detrimental to everyone involved and also those who are just bystanders. I am against military action. Our governments are bullies pretending to be righteous, in my opinion.
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2013 at 9:45pm
I say level them. Send the strikes and get it over with. I hate pussy footing around making ppl worry more. Its going to happen eventually at this point so send in troops to save the children, pull them out, and level the rest of the morons. ;) shoot first and ask questions later.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2013 at 10:02pm
Why doesn't Canada be the first to threaten military action?
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2013 at 10:41pm
They don't even have a military. Yinyang with road rage is the best they can do.

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2013 at 1:24am
Obama screwed himself when he declared a "red line."
Now he must go in or he will look like a coward/liar.
I lol'd the other day when a retired general said we didn't have any boots on the ground to give us updated intel. (via CNN)
Like cmon brah, we already know the CIA's SAD has been there for months maybe even years.
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2013 at 3:19am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

They don't even have a military. Yinyang with road rage is the best they can do.

^but what a rage that would be!
p.s lol

nerds_is_war View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote nerds_is_war Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2013 at 6:10am
we don't need much of a military....our nieghbors have a pretty decent one
psn u_b_nerds
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2013 at 7:27am
How do you make a Big Mac more American? Use a Krispy Kreme donut to replace the bun

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2013 at 11:37am
its all part of a huge plot to keep Ben Aflac from playing batman
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2013 at 11:43am
Originally posted by ax412

Obama screwed himself when he declared a "red line."
Now he must go in or he will look like a coward/liar.
I lol'd the other day when a retired general said we didn't have any boots on the ground to give us updated intel. (via CNN)
Like cmon brah, we already know the CIA's SAD has been there for months maybe even years.

And then he goes and plays a round of golf......aka: DUCKING the situation
drdeath2point0
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2013 at 12:29pm

I say level them. Send the strikes and get it over with. I hate pussy footing around making ppl worry more. Its going to happen eventually at this point so send in troops to save the children, pull them out, and level the rest of the morons. ;) shoot first and ask questions later.
Lolol. War in the middle east could raise gas into record prices. However as we sit and talk about things that might change for the worse here, kids are worried for his/her lives. I would be with it if I knew more benefits, but as it looks now I'm against Obama
Riff Raff - True Artist
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2013 at 1:29pm
America has never cared about the slaughter of innocents. We only get involved when we can benefit. Which is why there was no intervention in Darfur.
If anything this nation has a history of slaughter.
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2013 at 1:39pm
This sounds oddly familiar to that whole fear theory I had in a previous post. If we are not feared we get rolled over. Just finally admit that I was right;)
drdeath2point0
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2013 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by ax412

America has never cared about the slaughter of innocents. We only get involved when we can benefit. Which is why there was no intervention in Darfur.
If anything this nation has a history of slaughter.
This is true. However let's not forget "Operation of Deliberate Force' was pushed by Clinton's hand.
In Sudan & Rwanda we might've really dropped the ball. Bush said clearly 'not on my watch' in regards to what is happening in Sudan. Whether he chickened out or if there was something we didn't know about, he should've stuck to his word. (I do read about the Sudan leader being a counter-terrorist, and helping our government with inside information... But who knows if that's true)
Riff Raff - True Artist
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2013 at 4:31pm

So all we have to do is complete a part of a mission in BL2 so it screws up like what pinnacle always does to piss off Ying and BAM! Canada is putting peace in the Middle East!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2013 at 5:15pm
No more storm fronts! On a side note I'm kidnapping jp in gta I got it pre ordered with a bonus dlc included for preordering

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2013 at 4:35pm
I pre ordered it and got me a blimp, ill Hindenburg your ass.

Netflix is getting boring, I need GTA
PaulGranger21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 7:04am
Im not down to go cuz I dont wanna die by a god damn nerve agent! Lol but seriously though. ..I deploy out in that are in a few months so if we do put boots on the ground it will be my unit and it will be a **** show...

Btw jeremy boots on the ground means significant military forces such as units...a couple agents doesnt mean much lol
www.nambla.org
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 9:44am
Originally posted by PaulGranger21

Im not down to go cuz I dont wanna die by a god damn nerve agent! Lol but seriously though. ..I deploy out in that are in a few months so if we do put boots on the ground it will be my unit and it will be a **** show...

Btw jeremy boots on the ground means significant military forces such as units...a couple agents doesnt mean much lol
Yeah I know, but the dude tried to insult our intelligence by implying we don't have recon teams already over there.
Continue to be safe my man.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

So all we have to do is complete a part of a mission in BL2 so it screws up like what pinnacle always does to piss off Ying and BAM! Canada is putting peace in the Middle East!
lol yup.... DONT PICKUP THE DR NOTES!!!

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 1:28pm
My serious answer to this is we should have minded our own business. We have money problems and other issues to fix first. But fvvking Obama opened his dumbass mouth so we just as well get this over with now.

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 4:05pm

other issues to fix first.

Detroilet?
i2ockyracoon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ockyracoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by phhiLLN

My Major is not Poly-Sci so I don't really have an interest for Politics but is Obama mad?

We all know the huge negatives of taking military action against Syria but what is going to happen if we do, (I really have no idea what's going to take place at this point) and is it going to be completely detrimental to Americans?

If Obama's going to do something about it, He must do it immediately because right nw in syria, there are peple dying while he is still  'deciding'
i2ockyracoon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ockyracoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 6:11pm

My serious answer to this is we should have minded our own business. We have money problems and other issues to fix first. But fvvking Obama opened his dumbass mouth so we just as well get this over with now.

No y0u dum fu k. what happened to world peace? and 'money problems' are mre important than the thusands dying in syria?. How greedy are yu? be grateful for what you have and look at others below you. selvish retard
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>