FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

OP 1-8 Gear

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OP 1-8 Gear
    Posted: 11 Sep 2013 at 5:16am
I have all legendaries, uniques, seraphs , relics and class mods for OP 1 - OP 8 let me know which level you need for the Peak challenge runs.

OP 8 = Level 80
OP 7 = Level 79
OP 6 = Level 78
OP 5 = Level 77
OP 4 = Level 76
OP 3 = Level 75
OP 2 = Level 74
OP 1 = Level 73

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2013 at 12:28pm
i need a level 72 plump ogre.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2013 at 10:30pm
make a list of what u want 72 bain, i have the 72 plump ogre 

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2013 at 10:35am
Storm Front, Sand Hawks, Magic Missile, Butchers and a Swordsplosion should do it, lol. I'm going to be playing the future DLCs on level 72. That's why I need them. And also to get thru OP 1 & 2.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2013 at 1:50pm
Just as long as you know that OP 2 is not the full course, once you beat it you do not fight the last challenge from Patricia. And on OP 8 you are guranteed a pearl drop 100% that is OP 8. I found a way to grenade jump from a youtube video that lets me be at the last stage of the fight, you kill some regular enemies and move onto the new boss they created for the DLC. You cannot do this unless you are OP 3 or higher though since that area does not exist in OP 1 and OP 2 (easy mode XD).

Post Reply Post Reply