| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

IF YOU ARE GETTING A PS4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IF YOU ARE GETTING A PS4
    Posted: 14 Nov 2013 at 5:21pm
Add me

PaWwEeZy
www.nambla.org
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2013 at 9:31pm
What games you getting sh1t brick

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
PaulGranger21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2013 at 9:49pm
Killzone...fifa....bf4...cod
www.nambla.org
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2013 at 12:10am
Anything with a gun or soccer ball. Gotcha.... we'll have to hit up bf4, I'll teach you how to snipe.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2013 at 8:03am
Killzone...fifa....bf4...anything with a gun or soccer ball super nice! That's pretty much my gaming list. Seph u should get on fifa - rent and play me but u cant b Chelsea tho m8.
Ive ordered mine for the killzone bundle - ude in December cos I didn't go for 1st pre-order. I'll b on a version of my trinity acct for PS4 but haven't made it yet. I'll post and u guys can add if u want
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
ournemesis View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote ournemesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2013 at 12:21pm
I sent you a friend request from iAM_Avenger account.
cannon_nemesis iAM_Avenger GOW_Nemesis
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2013 at 1:14pm
anyone knows if they raised the friend list cap from 100
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
lock123 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote lock123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2013 at 2:22pm
The limit has been raised to 2,000 on the PS4, but if you log in on PS3 you can only see 100 of your friends.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2013 at 2:52pm
and you can't see your PS4 friends from the PS3.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2013 at 3:01pm
damn 2,000  but i'm not gonna be adding like 2,000 ppl on my friendslist, 500 should of been the cap cuz whose gonna keep up with 2,000 friends
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2013 at 10:27am
who's going to keep up with 200?
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2013 at 11:11am
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqffXGU4kXo
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2013 at 7:57pm
The PS4 is lighting fast, great graphics (expected) and the background downloads are nice.  I also like the updated interface.  The digital upgrade for Ghosts PS3 to PS4 @ $10 was great, especially considering the $10 credit at the PS Store they included in the PS4 box.  The $10 upgrade is not available if you bought Battlefield 4 for PS3 though.  Gotta pay full price again for the PS4 version - for a game that hasn't really improved much.

Pretty disappointed that the current new games for PS4 don't allow cross play with PS3.  Gonna have to go back to the PS3 until this is resolved.  This is a huge let down for people with well populated friend lists but their friends do not yet have the cash for a PS4.  Not that you can get one until February anyhow (around here at least)...

I can see my one PS3 friend but they can't see me without installing an app.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2013 at 4:12am
EVERYONE. ADD ME ON PSN: Imaginative
PS3 & PS4 .. Last of US & Killzone Shadow Fall
lets party up.
PSN:Imaginative
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2013 at 11:28am
For those sharing videos from ur ps4 to facebook heres a way to download it off of facebook and take it to another social source if u want

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2013 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

The PS4 is lighting fast, great graphics (expected) and the background downloads are nice.  I also like the updated interface.  The digital upgrade for Ghosts PS3 to PS4 @ $10 was great, especially considering the $10 credit at the PS Store they included in the PS4 box.  The $10 upgrade is not available if you bought Battlefield 4 for PS3 though.  Gotta pay full price again for the PS4 version - for a game that hasn't really improved much.

Pretty disappointed that the current new games for PS4 don't allow cross play with PS3.  Gonna have to go back to the PS3 until this is resolved.  This is a huge let down for people with well populated friend lists but their friends do not yet have the cash for a PS4.  Not that you can get one until February anyhow (around here at least)...

I can see my one PS3 friend but they can't see me without installing an app.
Yeah, the PS4 is pretty awesome. I did find the new interface a little clunky though. Not as streamlined as the PS3. Maybe I'm just getting too old, lol. KZSF looks f***ing amazing. I find myself getting killed while I'm admiring the graphics.
I had trouble finding a PS4 (should have pre-ordered) until I signed up on www.nowinstock.net. A couple of hours after registering I got an email that Amazon had units in stock. I clicked the link, added it to my cart and checked out in under a minute. Try that site if you're having trouble finding a PS4.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

EVERYONE. ADD ME ON PSN: Imaginative
PS3 & PS4 .. Last of US & Killzone Shadow Fall
lets party up.

Seif was wondering who imaginative was in ctf on ps3 lol he said it was a qm player on an alt :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2014 at 1:14am
Between the PS, PS2 and PS3, I saw stark improvements in quality. Do you all feel the same leap has been made again?
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2014 at 3:02pm
Just wish I can change the background. But overall pretty impressed with it , now I need all you f***ers to get one, all I do Is chat with yingyangin and warheart about my cat
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 7:05pm
What's up Sh1t-sippers!?! I don't use my ps3 much anymore, except for the occasional game of Madden. I made some good friends playing Unreal. What is everyone playing now? Someone compel me to get a PS4. Otherwise, I'm buying a Sega and setting it up next to my 8-track player. 
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 7:50pm
Cokkkennnnn I have a ps4 but not really play anything, waiting till infamous second son and watch dogs to come out. Wish you would get GTAV, still play it. Online hella fun
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2014 at 12:07pm
What is GTAV? Grand Theft Auto? Is Watch Dogs like that pet shop game my daughter plays on her 3DS? Miss you Jappy! 
Kynx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2014 at 4:52am
Getting a PS4 really soon! Excited to play Kingdom Hearts 3! I've been waiting to play it since 2006 D:< also will be getting Killzone, I might try Battlefield since I hate COD Ghost.- ipwn

PSN: Lust Senpai
XBL GT: Lust Unnie

Formerly known as ipwnhardxcore

Click this or nahhhhh
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2014 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Kynx

Getting a PS4 really soon! Excited to play Kingdom Hearts 3! I've been waiting to play it since 2006 D:< also will be getting Killzone, I might try Battlefield since I hate COD Ghost.- ipwn

Should have a ps4 soon myself.  For some reason i love COD but Ghosts was one of the worst games i've ever played.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2014 at 5:55am
Ghosts is bad! lol
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
 Post Reply Post Reply