Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Titanfall

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
FnA
FnA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Bird_is_Fn_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Titanfall
    Posted: 06 Mar 2014 at 2:17pm
I'm surprised there isnt already a thread for this because after TF had their open beta, there was nothing but TF articles all over the web. I know most of the people on this site are mostly play PS3/PS4 but after talking to a lot of my oldschool Unreal/Quake friends this game has the potential to be the cod killer that we all hope it will be. I watched a lot of streaming when the beta was live and the guys who really were slappin kids were the guys with an unreal/quake background because of the movement. It comes out on Mar. 11 for pc and xbox one and also Mar. 25 for xbox360. Check out this video for example by my buddies team amazyn(formerly vBi) and just see whats possible in this game when you come from an unreal background like everyone here.

Bird_is_Fn_A View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bird_is_Fn_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2014 at 2:21pm
Also I'm not suggesting everyone go out and buy an x1 or anything but just pick it up on 360 and if you really like it then pick it up on x1. Thats what me and my team are doing! Its lookin like Fn A will be making its return to gaming on TF! See you guys online ;)
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2014 at 9:04am
I'm glad Titanfall will be on 360 so i can check it out, because i'll never buy an xbox1... PS4 will have plenty of good games to play eventually
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2014 at 11:22am
Maybe they'll have a change of heart and put it on ps4. Not buying a xbox.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2014 at 12:27pm
I've heard that xbox has exclusive rights to the first Titanfall... the makers of Titanfall say that future Titanfall games will be multi platform though
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2014 at 8:10pm
See you in my strider titan

gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2014 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

I've heard that xbox has exclusive rights to the first Titanfall... the makers of Titanfall say that future Titanfall games will be multi platform though
I doubt that will happen, but it would be nice... Anyway this game feels like you are playing fast run and gun style COD with, quake, unreal, and some armored core thrown together.  The wall jumping is fun and the fact that you can catch other peoples bullets / rockets and throw them back at them is amusing.  I think the UT crowd would like this one.
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2014 at 7:53am
We got this for xbox1 and it does remind me of UT3. It's a great game, the only thing I don't like is not being able to play a traditional campaign offline.
Do you realize that in about forty years, we'll have millions of old ladies running around with tatoos and pierced navels? O.o
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 9:26pm
bought it today and only played for an hour but its taken quite a few of ideas from UT3 Section 8 and Tribes and blended it with COD BF and KZ fps. Not as good as UT but it hooks you in like all good games - worth the money imo but apart from a short tutorial youre dumped straight into battle so ned to get used to being canon fodder whilst you learn the maps and game play prolly. Thumbs up!
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2014 at 12:43am
I am in the first MLG Online Titanfall Tournmanet tomorrow at 6pm ESt. It is Last Titan Standing 3v3 tournament with 64 teams. Come support me and my team tomorrow at twitch.tv/thephantaci
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2014 at 6:44pm
tried mate but nothings online. I'll check again later I could do with some tips to speed up my play ;)
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2014 at 6:46am
Originally posted by ax412

I am in the first MLG Online Titanfall Tournmanet tomorrow at 6pm ESt. It is Last Titan Standing 3v3 tournament with 64 teams. Come support me and my team tomorrow at twitch.tv/thephantaci

Damn just saw this post...so how did the tournament go?
Do you realize that in about forty years, we'll have millions of old ladies running around with tatoos and pierced navels? O.o
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2014 at 10:54am
We lost in the third round but it is okay.
They had maps in the rotation that are not meant for Last Titan Standing. (We had to play those maps and lost to campers-___-)
However since they edited the rule-set, my doubles team is 3-0 and we gave the #1 ranked team their first loss.

http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/xboxone/titanfall/team/always-standing
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2014 at 2:06pm
New patch coming soon , with balance changes , gooooooser

Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2014 at 10:17am
^ hope that's soon as in ASAP. Went online for the 1st time only to be in a team of 5 also rookies (3 at level 1 and highest was 22) against a team of 6 with levels 7-42 (and most above 20). It was like playing UT when titans camp spawn points/bases. Im sure they boasted about an online system that would match levels with available games? Guess Id better knuckle down to playing and moving through the levels till I get better gear etc but if anyone wants to know why UT was/is the best game of all time imo is that you got better through experience not by earning a ranking that gave you access to better attributes/equipment and classes with abilities.
Its a v.good game but short of great imo, I suspect the next incarnation will determine its status. Till then PATCH asap please
 Post Reply Post Reply