Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

UNREAL TOURNAMENT RETURNS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UNREAL TOURNAMENT RETURNS
    Posted: 13 Jun 2014 at 6:09am
Why not? Look at the attention for UT4. 

But seeing as it is a free game. I don't think Epic will pay for distribution on console..
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2014 at 12:23pm
Console may not get it now but if they implement the same tactics Warframe did to penetrate the console market there is always a chance. After all if its free gamers will try it, whether or not they stay is another question...

SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2014 at 8:41pm
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2014 at 4:53pm
also check out this game called toxikk coming out on PC.. its basically UT and its got vehicles and everything.

toxikk.com
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2014 at 9:55am
You really expect me to look when posted in this FIRST UT4 THREAD? :P

Well okay okay.
It actually looks pretty frigging good :O
Keeping an eye on that.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Bird_is_Fn_A View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bird_is_Fn_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

also check out this game called toxikk coming out on PC.. its basically UT and its got vehicles and everything.

toxikk.com

Deadaim speaks the truth!! Its looking like a pc exclusive so far, there was one thread asking the devs to port it to the next-gen consoles but the community seems to think that arena console players are just a bunch of retards who cant move or shoot for sheet. Sucks tho cuz this video looks fn awesome!!;)

Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2014 at 12:10am
If that doesn't come to console or any other arena shooter within the next year I will be rebuilding my pc. Sick of sh1t games on ps4

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2014 at 2:14am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

If that doesn't come to console or any other arena shooter within the next year I will be rebuilding my pc. Sick of sh1t games on ps4

the grind is real on destiny lol

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2014 at 10:24am
Originally posted by Bird_is_Fn_A

Originally posted by Deadaim

toxikk.com

Deadaim speaks the truth!! Its looking like a pc exclusive so far, there was one thread asking the devs to port it to the next-gen consoles but the community seems to think that arena console players are just a bunch of retards who cant move or shoot for sheet. Sucks tho cuz this video looks fn awesome!!;)

Toxikk does look pretty sweet... a good ole pure shooter without the bs sounds real good   
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2014 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by YINYANG

that's what I play final fantasy games for lol

I'm prolly going to sell Destiny. I'm just not a fan. It's boring to me.

Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2014 at 7:34am

Same what I had when I already played the beta.

I'm getting the new Borderlands though. That looks way better then Destiny.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2014 at 11:39am
Gamers tend to really overhype at least one game per year..
If you're honest, most new games are overhyped, at least imo. The last time I bought a new game that was hyped and actually lived up to it's reputation for me was The Last Of Us.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2014 at 6:58am
Lol, Singleplayer was really good, but Multi was aaaasss.
Assists 24 / 7 in that mode.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2014 at 4:36pm
Yeah Destiny is good but soon gets Zzzz due to repetitive gameplay/storyline. TBH its a polished Halo for new consoles but offers nothing new, Dark its certainly not better than BL not even close. Dagon the last of us is one of the best game titles of all time on any system imo but cant comment on MP I didn't play in online. For hyped game read Dead Space 3 - so disappointed as im a huge fan of Dead space 2 and spent £80 on that pile of sh!t.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2014 at 10:49pm
Hopefully drive club isn't a flop

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 11:27am

Do you even Raid bro?
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 9:49pm
Stop

Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2014 at 9:32am
Students can go to github.com/edu for a free 2 years of github; temporarily they are also offering a student pack that seems to includes unreal dev access
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2014 at 7:34am
Originally posted by Prince Big Woody

Students can go to github.com/edu for a free 2 years of github; temporarily they are also offering a student pack that seems to includes unreal dev access

Nice, I would recommend this.

Though, people have already user compiled UE4 for devs looking to modify it.
So its basically a version from scrap which is being compiled into a full version used for moderation. (Thought I also posted this earlier)
Which makes you access it without having to pay for it.
(One downside: I just don't know if newer versions have been compiled as well. I still have the oldest version lol.. I'll look into that)
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2014 at 9:49am
The bio/link web looks interesting. How to balance in objective game modes though
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2014 at 12:02pm
My son offered me his xbox1 because he bought the new modern warfare xbox1 with the terabyte hard drive, and i said "HELL NO" "you can keep it" TRUTH! When i said you couldn't give me an xbox1... i meant... you couln't give me an xbox1! not even if ut4 was to come to console and be made an xbox1 exclusive!
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2014 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

My son offered me his xbox1 because he bought the new modern warfare xbox1 with the terabyte hard drive, and i said "HELL NO" "you can keep it" TRUTH! When i said you couldn't give me an xbox1... i meant... you couln't give me an xbox1! not even if ut4 was to come to console and be made an xbox1 exclusive!
Good for you..

B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2014 at 11:02am
Murica

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2014 at 3:40am
Sup Sephirony... Doesn't seem like you are liking any ps4 games? Thats why i've waited... No since buying a ps4 until they have a few good games out
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2014 at 3:47pm
Whats up Syzygy... My PS4 has been off for about 9 months.  The only fun FPS has been Titanfall and I guess COD AW is ok too.  I would rather play on a Sony console but due to the lack of quality titles I am stuck on the X1 for now.
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>