| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Sports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WORLD CUP 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Poll Question: Who's going to take it this year? :)
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [10.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [10.00%]
3 [30.00%]
1 [10.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [10.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [30.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WORLD CUP 2014
    Posted: 13 Jul 2014 at 8:44pm
Golden boot should've gone Julio Cesar
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2014 at 5:59pm
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2014 at 10:42am
Brazil played as well as the referee. It's hard to keep trying against someone playing that poorly.
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2014 at 3:57am
Brazil can thank all high powers they didn't get humiliated even more. Holland could've shot 7 goals, if they really went hard.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2014 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by QwEsT

They shouldn't play as bad as they did against Germany.

heh
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2014 at 7:22pm
Hopefully Germany and Netherlands win. I think Germany will just because of the way they are playing. Who knows how Brazil will play though. They shouldn't play as bad as they did against Germany.
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2014 at 9:20am
Brazil will care to avoid another Germany
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2014 at 9:18am
No team ever really wants to play for 3rd place..
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2014 at 9:07am
Germany doesn't have the problems the Netherlands have in playing forward through the midfield, so they should be fine to win.
The dutch players don't care for third place but will get it.
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2014 at 4:55am
Soo.. Who will win now, what do you think ?
And 3rd place ?
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2014 at 4:07am
=(

Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2014 at 5:07pm
We just wanted to show Germany that allowing Brazil scoring oppertunities is sloppy

Post-loss interviews of players are really inane and prying of the journalists
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2014 at 7:03pm
Didn't think Argentinia would win this, but as every match so far, they barely made it. If they're gonna play like they did every match, they will get destroyed. 
No way I can picture them world champions, Holland would've deserved that but not Argentinia..
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2014 at 2:27pm

Why did your post get deleted?

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2014 at 2:21pm
So they're saying that is twice as hard to score a goal in soccer than in hockey?

And score would have been 49 - 7 in nfl terms wish is the same kind of ass beating lol

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2014 at 1:46pm
No idea how credible this is, but for those who don't follow football
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2014 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

I stopped cheering after the 4th goal cause I felt kinda bad for the people of Brazil. But when they started hating on one of their own players, Fred, everytime he touched the ball, I was feeling fine again haha. What a dirty and unfair move to pull as "fans"

Seriously though, ppl will complain it's Colombias fault cause they took out Neymar.. In the end, we tore apart Brazils defense, nothing to do with him.
lols. that's what happens when the fans expect too much. brazil have no strikers. they should have brought up lucas from psg and played willian. I knew they had zero chance to advance 

I don't know how ppl couldn't see that Germany were going to dominate this cup. It's like Bayern Munich minus speed + khedira. and they don't have to go against teams that have gods from different countries like ronaldo and ramos (and bale I guess) If germany don't win it'll be a huge disappointment 

+ Sorry for doubting the Netherlands. :-( I didn't know Spain would be such a big disappointment in this cup
Riff Raff - True Artist
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2014 at 6:15pm
I stopped cheering after the 4th goal cause I felt kinda bad for the people of Brazil. But when they started hating on one of their own players, Fred, everytime he touched the ball, I was feeling fine again haha. What a dirty and unfair move to pull as "fans"

Seriously though, ppl will complain it's Colombias fault cause they took out Neymar.. In the end, we tore apart Brazils defense, nothing to do with him.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2014 at 4:25pm
gg brasil
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2014 at 5:42pm
We keep getting some clips from old dutch player Van Nistelrooij who appearantly does stuff at ESPN. What kind of stuff does he do during world cup matches?
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2014 at 4:11pm
hah, play for penalties (which we're traditionally kinda bad at)? we'll just keep subbing in strikers that can take them and a goalie you probably didn't prepare for, because f*** you
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2014 at 7:02pm
Germany and Brazil will be intense. But now I sit and wait until 4pm est tmrw for the Netherlands

Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2014 at 5:45pm
Brazil seemed better while they tried, but Colombia had bad arbiter luck (like the free kick Brazil scored).
Maybe James' attitude on the field influenced the ref.

I guess they'll miss 2 important players against Germany.
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2014 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by Iuckshot

I like how the Germans sometimes pass the ball around; they don't seem to run very quickly though and they don't seem very dangerous near the goal the way they finish goals. They look best at the start of matches and when they take initiative.
True, but some more speed wouldn't hurt imo..

Still a good game, they kept France away all match even though they fought real hard, respect for that.

Our trainer made the right choices this time, real good defense work today. And Manuel Neuer is still the best keeper in the world, period !Embarrassed
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2014 at 1:45pm
I like how the Germans sometimes pass the ball around; they don't seem to run very quickly though and they don't seem very dangerous near the goal the way they finish goals. They look best at the start of matches and when they take initiative.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>