| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team Deep General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

DEEP undercover???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DEEP undercover???
    Posted: 07 Mar 2016 at 9:23am
Where did you ALL go? From Heavenly, winning our 1st clan match against SW to the crazy sundays DM with Reddemers and Killas instagib games...man what a ride! I really miss the comaradre, sh1t talk, vCTF wars and clan battles that made this the best game on PSN. If ur reading this then NB i'll be on doom come May 2016. Hope to see u there boyz
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2016 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Where did you ALL go? From Heavenly, winning our 1st clan match against SW to the crazy sundays DM with Reddemers and Killas instagib games...man what a ride! I really miss the comaradre, sh1t talk, vCTF wars and clan battles that made this the best game on PSN. If ur reading this then NB i'll be on doom come May 2016. Hope to see u there boyz
I think a ton of people miss the good ol days. Me especially. I miss this game, and playing with the people from this community.
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2016 at 2:31pm
Hoping Doom can be the next ut3.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2016 at 8:35pm
I just checked this today for the first time in years.  I haven't had the need to be online.  Hell I don't even remember what the hell my PSN password is.
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2016 at 1:47pm
@ Qwest yeah this game was a blast from day 1. It became better once I got to know maps but the community and clan made it something special imo.
@ seph I'll be there hoping and praying. Had my fill of destiny for now
@ Ether try retrieving from play station or create a similarly named account. See u on sometime for a reunion maybe in doom
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 10:52pm
Damn I miss you guys.  Brennan put up an interesting post where macs running Windows X can do UT4.  Im getting really curious about this and wanna know more.  it looks gorgeous.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2016 at 12:25pm
Go back with khantusion to sesame street
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2016 at 8:28pm
You dont even have a PS4... shut it!
 Post Reply Post Reply