Overwatch

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Overwatch
    Posted: 06 Aug 2016 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by John Brennan

Originally posted by QwEsT

I've been playing the crap out of it on Xbox One. My favorites to play are Tracer and Zenyatta though. I'm even in the top 500. :P

Tracer is such a gamer changer bro. For those who know how to use her, causes chaos anywhere and can change any outcome of the game. I fail to master tracer :( lol
Yeah, I don't see many good tracers on Xbox One. I usually have little trouble against her. 
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
John Brennan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote John Brennan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2016 at 12:44am

I've been playing the crap out of it on Xbox One. My favorites to play are Tracer and Zenyatta though. I'm even in the top 500. :P

Tracer is such a gamer changer bro. For those who know how to use her, causes chaos anywhere and can change any outcome of the game. I fail to master tracer :( lol
https://twitter.com/MikeyfnBrennan

QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2016 at 12:29pm
John Brennan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote John Brennan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2016 at 5:57am

Do any of you guys play Overwatch, I'm just curious. If you do play, who is your favorite character?

Depends on the situation offense soldier and defense pharah.
https://twitter.com/MikeyfnBrennan

QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2016 at 8:44pm
Do any of you guys play Overwatch, I'm just curious. If you do play, who is your favorite character?
 Post Reply Post Reply