Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Headsets and other accessories
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

HeadPhone Question???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote PaWwEeZy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HeadPhone Question???
    Posted: 31 Mar 2009 at 10:36pm
thank you inc
MONTAGE SOOON!!!

Ewokk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ewokk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2009 at 10:48pm
If anyone really wants to know how headphones work, just try them out...that's what I'm going to do Confused
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2009 at 10:54pm
No prob Paw. Ewokk as competetive as you are. I thank you'll like them. You've seen how good mine works.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2009 at 11:53pm
Honestly, I really don't care either way.  I have my opinion and others also and that's that.  Stop arguing this nonsense and get back on topic... the original topic.  

Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2009 at 11:56pm
I thank that's where its going. Ill be visiting this thread quite often to check on all my haters out there. Now this thread is gonna turn into anythang to do with headphones.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Ewokk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ewokk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2009 at 12:03am
lol I guess, I haven't played you in forever though. What kind do you use?
Ewokk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ewokk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2009 at 12:04am
And how do I get it to say team tRi under my name?
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2009 at 12:05am
Originally posted by Ewokk

send a message to the Admin (aka aquaknot) and he'll take care of it.

Cheers

D
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2009 at 12:31am
I use EDGE Accoustic GX400 Earphones. They r pricey tho.
PaWwEeZy View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaWwEeZy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2009 at 12:36am
get turtlebeach x1s
MONTAGE SOOON!!!

ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2009 at 12:48am
well the problem with those done they hook up to the component or AV w.e u know?
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2009 at 4:31am
Originally posted by Ewokk

You can't, the forum recognises these things
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2009 at 8:25am
all i wanted was abit of information not a war

i wouldnt of posted if i thought it might affend people but i think u all need to grow up

anyway just delete the thread i know the dig now anyway
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2009 at 4:55pm
i appologize for what happened but it wouldnt of got that way if some people who know absolutely nothing about headphones dont use them or claim to know everything about them would butt out of the convos
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2009 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer-tRi

all i wanted was abit of information not a war

i wouldnt of posted if i thought it might affend people but i think u all need to grow up

anyway just delete the thread i know the dig now anyway

Colussus, any diferences were resolved and the thread is fine as is.  the headphone topic can be discussed without further issue.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 5:19am
I LOVE MY FN HEADPHONES I CAN HEAR EVERYTHING ITS AMAZING!!!!!!!! & THX TO HEADPHONES I'VE GOTTEN BETTER @ DUEL.... BUT I MUST SAY MY EARS HURT I HOPE I DNT GO DEFF!!!
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 6:11am
Originally posted by iPwN

I LOVE MY FN HEADPHONES I CAN HEAR EVERYTHING ITS AMAZING!!!!!!!! & THX TO HEADPHONES I'VE GOTTEN BETTER @ DUEL.... BUT I MUST SAY MY EARS HURT I HOPE I DNT GO DEFF!!!
WHAT DID YOU SAY? SPEAK UP I CAN'T HEAR A DAMN THING UR SAYIN..WHO THE HELL IS JULE?
I luv these "I'm the xpert" threads. Everyone starts off being constructive and positive then it always turns to sh1t. Solution: buy the damn headphones and if the work for you and improve your gaming experience then U WIN else U LOSE. The bigger the xpense the bigger the loss so be wise..Y'know u can always upgrade, sell on or use for PC or MP3 or phone...JUST DON"T PANIC!!
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 6:34am
wow who dragged this thread up, its well old. ive got headphones now and ive used them like twice :D
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 6:42am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

wow who dragged this thread up, its well old. ive got headphones now and ive used them like twice :D
Out of curiosity were they the Fatal1ty ones? I was gonna get those at one point but i got the Turtle beach ones instead bec of usage as well as ppls ratings. i didn't read any advice here its way too opinionated to be useful haha! Ive had a turtle beach sound card in my PC for years so know the quality plus u can hook them up to PS3, PC and 360 (ive yet to try them on xbox). 
I've got some Steel Series ones now and use them with my iPhone and PC as well as PS3.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 6:50am
I've got some awesome ears... I bought them off my parents whilst in my mums womb store.

They work for me.
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 7:23am
Originally posted by Danjel8

I've got some awesome ears... I bought them off my parents whilst in my mums womb store.

They work for me.
Cheap skate! u didnt buy them at all they came free with the rest of ya. Bet u aint got lifetime guarantee? Bet they dont look as good on a web page? Bet u can't blag £10 off the cost of your ears cos your Mom's not sure what spec they are huh? Seriously though the work fine for me cos i dont disturb anyone else in the house AND they cant disturb me (I pretend i don't know they're in the room ..works great). Plus the furry bits on the outside keep my ears warm.LOL
HottChick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote HottChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 8:37am
Are headphones and a mic needed? I don't have either. Should I get some? I am a bit shy. So I probably wouldn't talk much.
You wish!
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 9:43am
Headphones can be a nice help depending on what gametypes you enjoy most, a mic is needed for clanmatch and such usually, but it's also enjoyable to talk with people while playing (you could talk to other shy people? iono)
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 9:46am
Yes, buy some 200 dollar headphones. It's a fad now a days.
name_is_clantag
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 10:42am
Originally posted by RemY

Yes, buy some 200 dollar headphones. It's a fad now a days.
Lol designer gamers 4 sure. Drokun's spot on with headsets - they're useful for team modes and good to communicate to others. Some folk will get abuse coming their way bec. there r plenty of online morons. Most on here are cool peeps so won't ha**le u but females get unwanted attention (ask LaDy clan). Imo if used correctly for £50-60 they're a good investment make game playing more fun.
That said I would avoid paying as much for starters - if u have a wireless headset for any phone u can pair it with PS3. Afterwards or alternatively invest in a USB headset - no charging and a better connecion so folk actually hear u and vice versa. The Logitech clearchat Pro USB which are designed for Skype VOIP and PCs but work fine on PS3 and they're less than $35 - value for money. Hope this helps, good luck.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>