| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedRTO_XxPUNISHERxX banned?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: RTO_XxPUNISHERxX banned?
    Posted: 04 Apr 2009 at 7:41pm
RTO_XxPUNISHERxX said to me that he can't log in, nor create another account..is he banned? He says he didn't do anything wrong.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2009 at 7:53pm
I'm taking that if anything, his XtC account might of gotten him in trouble, since it's deleted.  Btw.. staff.. that is his actual XtC name on PSN. 

(He added me already, though I'm still quite unsure if I'm going freelance a week or two, joining another clan (if they ask), joining XtC, or what.  I kind of missed the freedom of being freelance, but that's for another thread..)
RTO_XxPUNISHERxX View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2009 at 8:04pm
finally back. wtf guys. u take names waaay to seriously....i mean come on. ne 1 remember that K-K-K guy i foget his name now but the whole iamgaming community except 4 a few harassed him 4 his name. its a name. omg wats the problem XtC_F-U-C-K registered so i don't c the big problem...but w/e btw thx silverJ and zoltrekun 4 defending me
theVIRUSofLIFE69
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2009 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by RTO_XxPUNISHERxX

finally back. wtf guys. u take names waaay to seriously....i mean come on. ne 1 remember that K-K-K guy i foget his name now but the whole iamgaming community except 4 a few harassed him 4 his name. its a name. omg wats the problem XtC_F-U-C-K registered so i don't c the big problem...but w/e btw thx silverJ and zoltrekun 4 defending me

I didn't realize you were one and the same .  either way just because you can register such a name doesn't mean you should have it for all to see.  we have minors on this site.  we all need to exercise good judgement if we are to wander around a public forum.

thx for understanding
 Post Reply Post Reply