FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Strider got shut up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Strider got shut up
    Posted: 11 Oct 2010 at 11:41am
I did not quit out on Heatray, after I got the 4th kill on you the server shut down, I figured you shut it down ? Why would I quit while leading 4-0 it's retarded. O.o

And about warfare, you keep talking how much of a noob I am because I cannot really play warfare too good I mean I'm decent but that's it. And that's because I never play it. I never claimed to be beast in warfare.
And everybody knows 1v1 in a teammode is retarded.

I claim to be better in vctf than you. And I'm certain enough ppl will agree with me. :)
Like yesterday, did you notice how while you were trying to sh1t talk to me again I scored a hattrick ?
I know my place it's well under others but well above yours in vctf, you could never get last second saves or anything like that, I got THREE in one match the other day that was awesome, ask Demon or Fu.K-Zake. ;)
You're a good player in vctf though I gotta give you that. Good....

B-B-BucKetHe4D !
T2D-QuickRC View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D

Post Options Post Options   Quote T2D-QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2010 at 12:34pm
blah blah blah!!..... i agree with Crow, You guys are soooooo lame.

AM UR REDBULL.. AND LETS FLY AWAY!!
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2010 at 1:03pm
Thanks for taking part in this highly intellectual conversation, Quick.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2010 at 3:58pm
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 10:36am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

lol syzygy. hey old dude why dont you do something productive with your time like get a colonoscopy. lol
sorry im a jerk. no offense medic or the other geriatrics we got here.
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 10:49am
Originally posted by iAM_Determined

lol syzygy. hey old dude why dont you do something productive with your time like get a colonoscopy. lol
sorry im a jerk. no offense medic or the other geriatrics we got here.
Ha ha ha hah a, made my day... Wait, no I am one of the guys you are writing about. Damn.
iAM_Older.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 11:04am
Originally posted by iAM_Determined

lol syzygy. hey old dude why dont you do something productive with your time like get a colonoscopy. lolsorry im a jerk. no offense medic or the other geriatrics we got here.

lool i would but im way too buisy fk'ing all the time

which not only means im in perfect health...it also means im still a stud
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 11:18am
Ew !

Thanks for ruining my day. -_-

LOL Wink
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 11:43am
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

I did not quit out on Heatray, after I got the 4th kill on you the server shut down, I figured you shut it down ? Why would I quit while leading 4-0 it's retarded. O.o

And about warfare, you keep talking how much of a noob I am because I cannot really play warfare too good I mean I'm decent but that's it. And that's because I never play it. I never claimed to be beast in warfare.
And everybody knows 1v1 in a teammode is retarded.

I claim to be better in vctf than you. And I'm certain enough ppl will agree with me. :)
Like yesterday, did you notice how while you were trying to sh1t talk to me again I scored a hattrick ?
I know my place it's well under others but well above yours in vctf, you could never get last second saves or anything like that, I got THREE in one match the other day that was awesome, ask Demon or Fu.K-Zake. ;)
You're a good player in vctf though I gotta give you that. Good....

noobs cant compliment gods! i think u have lost your mind since dat rage quit! u go on n on trying 2 prove your lies true! peace! i will let u cry n lie 4 the next 20 posts u make n then i might bless u with a response keep on spamin lies! bout last second saves i got more on my strider account than the whole of grx put together keep failing
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 11:56am
Uhhm no, actually you suck a$$ and live in your own dream world.
Pathetic. :D
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123