| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team Devil General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Heavenly vs Devil

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Heavenly vs Devil
    Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 7:28pm
Aujourd'hui à 23h00
Today at 11pm

Sinkhole 4-0 for DEVIL
Downtown 4-0 for DEVIL

Good Game DEVIL and Heavenly
The Last week VCTF and AVARICE!m
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 9:26pm
yeah GGs, ust to let you know that the win on downtown dont count, as it werent our map choice, it was meant to be sinkhole (D) and serenity (H), but devil voted for downtown despite me saying serenity is our map choice lol. a**ociate has said we are going to do that serenity match, tdm,ctf,vctf,greed later on in the week. sooooo, see u then :)
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2009 at 1:31am
Regardless of what the scores show, those game were indeed pretty hard fought.  Most of the time I've played Warfare in the pubs, once one team gets past Center node or, as in Sinkhole's case, the prime node, it's going to be over soon.  Sure, there might be a few scuffles and recaptures, but it tends to end fast, once that's been done.  Sinkhole's prime was probably captured, recaptured, and destroyed at least ten to fifteen times, in both matches, if not more.  In Downtown, we even pushed it back to your guy's prime a few times, though that didn't usually last long.

So I say.. ggs.. even though Downtown was a mistake.  Regardless of what the scores showed, it was a hell of a fight.  Better than 70-80% of the Warfare matches I've been in.. and we had at least one mediocre Warfare guy. (aka me, even though Downtown isn't exactly my worst Warfare map)
DEVIL_associate View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_associate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2009 at 5:15am
yeag GGs heavenly =D the next week, we play serenity, VCTF, GREED and foot modes.
DEVIL_Terror View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2009 at 5:59am
GGs Heavenly but I don't understand , Serenity had 3 votes (me and 2 players) and Downtown had 5 or 6 votes so if Heavenly voted for Serenity , we would have played on this map :)
PSN: DEVIL_-T3RROR-,FrEnCh-PrOdiGY
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2009 at 6:27am
I have voted downtown because i've see 3votes for DT and i know it's downtown...
In Downtown U muss the central node have, AND the goliath node! Heavenly don't think to the goliath node it's very important !
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2009 at 1:42pm
Guys the idea of the nominated map is that only the capt for each side should register his vote for his clan's choice of map. otherwise I or anyone who sets up the server for mode would have to keep changing map rotation for each clan match.
I left it so you could vote for the maps yes but under the wisdom that you would all abide with the map each side has chosen. Next time I would recommend that Heavenly vote for Serenity and Devil do not vote at all. Sounds like it was quite a battle, and played in the right spirit so well done to both sides.
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_associate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 4:31am
yeah ok man =D
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 7:50am
Originally posted by DEVIL_Dragov

I have voted downtown because i've see 3votes for DT and i know it's downtown... In Downtown U muss the central node have, AND the goliath node! Heavenly don't think to the goliath node it's very important !

lol well heavenly aint a warfare clan, only me and a few more experienced warfare players were playing. warfare is only me and fraaaz (heavenly_martr) main mode out of the five that were playing xD. and we only had practiced on serenity for the match...
also. yes tank node is important, but you gota know when to get it :). you got it straight away. what if we got centre node first. then you died, you would respawn at the tank node which aint good :D
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 1:53pm

Ok team Devil, let's continue with the rest of the modes this coming Saturday. Only this time we'll start earlier than usual. I say 2pm eastern.

We will do GREED, TDM, CTF, VCTF and Serenity for WARFARE.
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_associate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 1:57pm
yes bro, it's ok, at satuday for the match at 2 p.m eastern =D
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_associate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 2:22pm
no no sorry man, i update, i prefer 3 p.m eastern
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 2:27pm
good job team devil! watch out 4 these guys all modes! watch out 4 terror warfare his a up n coming beast and remember when his beatin your a** n your american his doing it on a US server with **** ping n lagg 4 sure!
!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 2:33pm
yeah devil terror has improved alot :). he is def a up and comming beast in warfare man :). but dont say he will beat our a** and stuff in warfare, since we aint a warfare clan and hardly play it so it aint gonna raide confidence is it lol.
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_a**ociate

no no sorry man, i update, i prefer 3 p.m eastern

3pm eastern it is!! Smile
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_associate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 5:55am
yeah 3 p.m eastern =D thanx bro
FraaaaZ View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Man with many A's

Post Options Post Options   Quote FraaaaZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 8:11am

I have voted downtown because i've see 3votes for DT and i know it's downtown...
In Downtown U muss the central node have, AND the goliath node! Heavenly don't think to the goliath node it's very important !

well played devil :-) u guys r pretty gud! and regarding this post by dragov, im the one in heavenly who got the tank for our team ;-) the redeemer helped u guys a lot
FraaaaZ / HeAvEnLy_MaRTyR
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 10:42am
Yeah i hate reedemer it's a noob weapons but if i don't take the deemer it's the heavenly...
And in clan match on Downtown a take all the times the tank
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 12:57pm

Yeah i hate reedemer it's a noob weapons but if i don't take the deemer it's the heavenly...
And in clan match on Downtown a take all the times the tank

Meh.. maybe in DM, but in Warfare, I see them and the Shape Charge as a good weapon, for a pinch situation, should your orb get dropped and/ or destroyed and your prime's almost down or the other team's orb carrier's about to take it and your close enough to Center with the Redeemer to DENY them. (Sorry about the caps btw..  I just like to completely capiatize some of UT3 phrases or something like them.)

The Redeemer is also a good tool for campers, that tank stoping you from entering the other team's base (like in VCTF, on rails), Titans, or some b****-a** titan, who is usually either spawn-killing or sitting on the flag.
MIGZ-1 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Road Rampager

Post Options Post Options   Quote MIGZ-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 3:49pm
how do you plan on playing heavenly at 3 pm eastern and the b team at 4 pm eastern?

Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_associate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 5:50pm
yeah sorry MIGZ but we must finish the match Vs Heavenly, im really sorry bro
 Post Reply Post Reply