| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Chinesse or JApan Clan.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chinesse or JApan Clan.
    Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 12:36am
Originally posted by DorienO

It is disheartening to see so many Hispanics in the United States (and in Latin America) who struggle to articulate a cohesive sentence in their native language, and their writing....forget about it. 

What are you trying to say   XD
DorienO View Drop Down
Team KoZ
Team KoZ

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote DorienO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 12:54am
you are from Antarctica, i'm not talking to you.

pelirrojo!
Penetrating your defenses. The Penetrator...
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 4:58am

hahaha, no mate, is not all that you hear in books or Ebooks, nop, my grandpas has their ounw history, they know that language for their parents, yup, and it exist mate, but just a little ppl know that, the oldest man know that, so, if you don't wanna thrust me, i invited you to come here in yucatan, and i can show you the olders mans here whose talk the original mayan, and the half blood language too. my familly is huge, we live in alot of a city called: Kanasín,  all the city talk  the half blood mayan language. there is a reson why all the city call us Cousin. is the popular word from kanasin. Hey Primo! // Hey cousin!

i'm not a lier, that offends me, but i understand you. you don't live here in yucatan, the reallity. yup.
anyway, i made this open invitation.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 5:06am

and ya, the ppl doesn't exits, but the language still exist mate.

and ya, i can't be 50% Aztec, Aztecan is another culture, diferent to ours, they has their own language, aztecan live in the Mexico DF, i'm not live there, i live in Yucatán Peninsule. anyway, i can't be 30% mayan, i don't look like them, maybe 10% no more.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 5:07am
Originally posted by DorienO

you are from Antarctica, i'm not talking to you.

pelirrojo!
lol6, i wanna go there, i wanna know the snow, :'(

hehehe

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12