| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Gfx Time

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote StaR_StrucK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gfx Time
    Posted: 20 May 2010 at 12:04pm
Yo guys/gals Ive been recently thinking about getting back into gfx design, its been along time since I avidly used a gfx program I think the last one I used EVERYDAY when it came out was Photoshop 7... played around with it and did everything I could in it,

Then I moved on to Photoshop cs2 which was great, I just fell into the rave scene and stopped all my projects for like 2.5 or 3 years (dont even remember how long its been)

So yesterday I decided whatever so I went and got Photoshop cs3 and started piddling around with it... read a couple tuts had a few outcomes... pretty much the same **** just a few new features I have to learn and I need to brush up on using filters with stocks more...

But other than that I figured id get on here and let you guys know that as soon as im comfortable with my abilities( shouldnt take more than a couple weeks... not over here much) but I have to redownload all my resources because they were all lost on my old pc I will start doing signature requests I guess it will be a first come first serve kinda thing just let me know you want a sig and what kind you want... please, supply a stock or render or atleast a link

any images you want me to use please make sure they are
HIGH QAULITY AND LAAARRGGE I cant use small picutres becuase I cant resize them to make them bigger without destroying image qaulity

or a RENDER for those of you who dont know what a render is its basically the focal point (what you want to be in you sigggy) that has had the background cut out of it...

You can find these at either gamerenders.com or planetrenders.com your choice... doesnt matter when requesting a sig please list the following for my ease and time (I dont have alot when im over here)

1:Name that you want on the sig
2:Style
3:Color Style
4:Stock or Render
5:Size (if your not sure dont worry about it)

if anyone wants to help me do this feel free... im not sure who all uses Photoshop here, but all I got to say is if im the only one I have a long road ahead of me xD but, anyone who wants one, just let me know, ill do my best, and I need to get used to working on things I usually dont, it will help me get better :)

PS. Im leaving here today so when I get back, who knows when that will be, acouple days I guess, ill start taking requests...
*~My KiNd Of NiGhT~*
1. Qtr Of Caps
2. 10 Strip Of Luci
3. 10pks Assorted GlowStix
4. Infected Mushroom
5. Good Friends
6. A Good Place To Lose My Face
*!Three Ladies Of My Life!*
Lucy,Mary,& Molly
StaR_StrucK View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote StaR_StrucK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 12:40pm
Really guys... No response? Your lose...
*~My KiNd Of NiGhT~*
1. Qtr Of Caps
2. 10 Strip Of Luci
3. 10pks Assorted GlowStix
4. Infected Mushroom
5. Good Friends
6. A Good Place To Lose My Face
*!Three Ladies Of My Life!*
Lucy,Mary,& Molly
 Post Reply Post Reply