Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Total War Series

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Total War Series
    Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 10:29pm
Who would like to see a Total War game from the Creative Assembly on PS3 (PS3 would be the optimal platform because it is able to more effectively integrate a mouse and keyboard)?  With those inputs you'd have no problem with the 'complexities' that so many like to bring up when discussing strategy games on consoles.  Rome: Total War was fantastic and my friend and I had a blast accruing victories online.  I only played Medieval 2 for a short time, but the original Medieval was great.  A roommate of mine picked up Empire and the newly implemented naval battles were stunning. I've been thinking about how much fun those games were and was wondering if anyone else was itching to command armies of thousands in real time?  Nothing like a 10k man fracas.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/rome%20total%20war%2010000%20men/Marvster_2008/untitled-3.jpg

I don't see that the PS3 would be too heavily taxed by a game sporting Rome's graphic quality.  Big smile       
Got Pwned?

Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 7:52am
Total War belongs on the pc along with all the other great strategy games.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 6:36pm
But AoE on PS3 would be cool, especially building empires/nations and making allegiances via online multiplayer...and there's nothing on the market atm. It would b like the reverse of MAG - 1 player in charge of thousands of peeps.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
 Post Reply Post Reply